Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean's his own man, and so's Viggo.

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 259 Read: 822

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

The Fellowship's got a day off, and to celebrate it they've headed to the ocean side.

Ian's come along with them, for reasons only Ian knows, and he and Sean have been left to cool their heels on the beach blanket while the hobbits terrorize innocent marine life and Viggo wanders off to prowl around some rocks. It's a cool day, not really one for swimming, so Sean and Ian are sitting there talking about not much at all, the shoot and the cast and crew, and Ian says with a bit of a smirk that Sean's become almost frighteningly monogamous ever since Viggo showed up.

Sean scoffs. He's his own man, and so is Vig - he's lucky to have Viggo, of course, but he doesn't wear a leash and collar.

"Oh, you don't have Viggo," Ian says airily. "Viggo has you."

"Does not."

"Ah, but he does too."

Sean scoffs again, rolls his eyes, and changes the subject.

At that moment, Viggo calls for Sean, wanting him to come and see something. What it is, God only knows, but Sean immediately stands up, brushes sand off his pants, and heads over to where Viggo's perched on the rocks.

It's only when he's halfway there, close enough to Viggo to see the grin on Viggo's face, but still close enough to Ian to hear Ian's laughter, does he realize it.

I'm totally had.

Not, he thinks, kneeling alongside his lover, smelling Viggo and the sand and the salt-spray, that there's anything wrong with that. No, not at all.