Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean, Viggo, and Karl have a threesome

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban

Warnings: BDSM

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 4216 Read: 956

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

There's something about Sean that Viggo can’t quite put his finer on. He’s tried to describe it, of course, but it’s beyond words.

It’s the way Sean looks at him from smoldering green eyes, the way he tries to suppress the tremors that shake his body. It’s the way Sean holds himself, proud and confident in the face of anything that Viggo throws at him.

Viggo’s never been with a sub like Sean before. He can’t break Sean, no matter how hard he tries. The fire in Sean’s eyes never seems to diminish and he retains his pride even in the face of the most degrading deeds Viggo demands of him. Sean takes all Viggo gives and begs for more; more lashes, harder sex, bigger toys. Viggo can bend him all he wants, but he can never break him.

Viggo has a fantasy he wants to bring to life, and it begins with Sean on his knees, just like he is now. Sean’s body is taught with passion, and his eyes are aflame with emotion. His hands are tied behind his back and his lips are parted by a gag; the contrast of black leather against golden skin is striking. Viggo checks the collar to be certain of its tightness and he loops his finger through the ring, pulling the naked man back against him. Sean’s head rests on his shoulder, his back arching to accommodate the awkward position, and Viggo feels a thrill of excitement race up his spine.

‘He’s going to fuck you so good,’ Viggo murmurs into Sean’s ear, quiet enough that only the blond below him can hear. He feels a tremble in response, Sean’s eyes blazing with a myriad of emotions, and Viggo shoves Sean forwards as he stands, pressing one foot on his lower back to keep him with his face in the carpet. Sean struggles briefly and Viggo guesses that he’s embarrassed by the display. His knees are spread, his body rigid, and his gaze is fixed firmly at the ground, even though Viggo knows his attention is directed at the room’s third occupant.

In the corner, reclining on the sofa, Karl watches the pair with eyes dark with desire. His gaze sweeps appreciatively over Sean’s toned body, the oil on his skin accentuating his fitness in the low light. Even from across the room, Viggo can see Karl’s hard on through the tight denim of his jeans.

Sean is a wonderful sight, one that even Viggo, accustomed to seeing the man bound and naked beneath him, can’t resist. He uses that moment to fully appreciate the visible power contained in Sean’s strong body and marvels how he manages to keep reign over such passion.

Sean trembles again as Viggo bends over to clip the leash onto his collar, and as Viggo’s fingers brush over Sean’s skin he detects a small tremor, noticeable only by touch. Despite Sean’s bravado, he’s nervous about entertaining another man. The Dane drops his hand onto Sean’s shoulder, giving the younger man’s muscles a small squeeze before withdrawing completely and leaving the naked man kneeling alone in the center of the room.

A small part of Viggo recognizes that it’s unfair to spring this upon Sean without warning. The Brit had openly confessed to never attempting a threesome before, and Viggo had used that against his cocky lover, always searching for ways to break down the younger man’s seemingly indestructible self esteem. Right now, Viggo wonders if he may actually have succeeded in breaching the barriers Sean usually erects around him. The tremor in Sean’s golden body is enough to alert Viggo to the possibility, and he longs to extort the power he may hold.

Sean remains bent over, face pressed against the ground. His knees are spread, hips slightly raised, and Viggo can see how turned on Sean is by the power play. His swollen cock is brushing against his belly, and Viggo debates binding the organ before deciding against it. Sean won’t come until Viggo tells him too.

Viggo’s eyes flicker over to Karl. The youngest member of their threesome is watching him avidly, just waiting for a signal. Viggo nods, and the grin that breaks out on Karl’s face is wide and genuine. He practically leaps to his feet in his eagerness, hurrying across the room to stand at Viggo’s side.

Karl raises an eyebrow in question, uncertain what Viggo wants him to do. The Dane just smiles and nods lazily towards the Sean.

‘You can touch him, he won’t break. Believe me, I’ve tried.’

Karl moves eagerly forward and Viggo can tell that it’s taking all of Sean’s willpower to keep him on his knees. His body jerks slightly when Karl’s hand brushes against his backside, then stills obediently. Karl’s fingers glide up the Brit’s back, undoubtedly noticing the tremors that have become more evident in the past few seconds, and then the questing hands return to his hips.

Viggo moves to the side to allow himself a better view. From here, he can see Sean’s face and the pair lock eyes briefly. Even though Sean’s worried, he’s hard as hell, and his expression is a mixture of anger, fear, and blatant desire. Viggo drinks in the expression, committing the beauty of it to memory, and then Karl’s hands are introduced to Sean’s ass and need flares in the Brit’s green eyes.

And then Viggo’s watching Karl again, smirking as the younger man slides his fingers down Sean’s crack, teasing his entrance before fondling his sack. Sean squirms and Viggo steps ahead, folding the end of the leather leash over in one hand and whipping it hard against Sean’s back.

‘What-’ Karl looks up, shocked.

‘He’s not allowed to move,’ Viggo explains, his voice light and pleasant. Sean shivers below him but forces himself to remain still as Karl’s hands resume their teasing caresses. One hand slides down the Brit’s inner thigh while the other continues playing with his balls, and finally moves to pet his cock.

Sean jerks and Viggo whips him. This time, Karl doesn’t even stop in his explorations.

Sean squirms again, and this time Viggo’s certain that it’s on purpose. He reacts with a customary blow, watching the line of red spring up on Sean’s pale flesh, and smiles. He rains a handful of strong blows on Sean’s back, marveling in the manner the Brit’s body raises to meet the makeshift lash. Karl is nearly forgotten until his confused voice breaks the silence.

‘Viggo?’

‘Go stand in front of him,’ the Dane orders. Karl complies, still confused, and Viggo reaches down, deftly undoing the gag. The moment he’s before Sean the Brit unfolds his body and buries his face in Karl’s crotch.

‘Fuck!’ Karl hisses at the unexpected attack, and for once Viggo allows Sean’s impatience to pass unpunished. The look in Karl’s eyes is a better reward by far.

Karl drops his hands onto Sean’s head, tangling his fingers in the blond’s hair. Again, Viggo pauses for a moment simply to watch because the opportunity is too good to pass up.

Sean’s mouthing Karl like a bitch in heat, rubbing his face over the bulge in Karl’s jeans and nipping at it with his teeth. He’s sucking through the fabric, leaving a large damp spot between Karl’s legs, and licking every ridge, purring all the while. Sean presses himself closer, arching his back and nuzzling lower, eager to touch every inch.

Viggo moves behind Karl then, and he meets Sean’s eyes over Karl’s shoulder. Sean flashes him an eager grin, every trace of uncertainty vanished. Viggo’s hands toy with the waistband of Karl’s jeans and Sean’s mouth moves to meet his fingers. The blond moans and alternates between kissing Karl’ skin and sucking Viggo’s fingers into his mouth. When Viggo finally manages to undo Karl’s fly, Sean’s mouth is already there, worshipping the exposed flesh with enthusiasm.

‘Oh, god.’ Karl leans into Viggo as Sean succeeds in pulling his jeans down past his hips with his teeth, the Brit’s hands flexing uselessly behind his back. Fortunately, Karl isn’t wearing any underwear, and Sean moves in immediately, taking as much of the younger man in his mouth as he can manage. Sean sucks wetly, arching his back provocatively, and moans eagerly around Karl’s erection.

Karl drops his hands onto the Brit’s head, gently urging Sean to take him deeper. The blond obliges for a moment, relaxing his throat and tipping his head back, and then withdraws to lick and kiss every inch of the hot flesh, eyes closed in pleasure.

‘Fuck his mouth,’ Viggo urges, and receives an angry glare from Sean in response. Sean enjoys giving head, but only when it’s at his own speed and even though he knows that he’s Viggo’s whore, he still resents being treated like it.

Karl, however, has no such qualms. He tightens his fists in Sean’s hair, pulling the blond’s head back, and thrusts his hips eagerly, forcing his substantial length down the Brit’s throat. Sean struggles again, but he’s in no position to fight, and Karl ignores him.

Sean also hates to swallow, but Viggo likes seeing Sean angry, so he purposefully bites his tongue. Karl’s already worked up from just watching Sean, so the Dane doesn’t think he’ll last too long. His thrusts are fast and frantic, tugging Sean’s head forward every time his hips slam home. The blond is making wonderful sounds now, growling deep in his throat, and the vibrations just goad Karl into going faster.

If Karl hadn’t been so far down Sean’s throat when he came the blond would certainly have chocked rather then swallow. As it was, Sean had no choice, and his look of angry irritation is aimed right at Viggo. Karl collapses into Viggo’s arms, heaving for breath, and judging by the satisfied smirk on his face, Sean’s expression hadn’t completely passed Karl by either.

‘Good pet,’ Karl murmurs, stroking Sean’s unruly hair. Sean’s eyes flash and Viggo half expects him to jump the younger man, and then his eyes flicker sulkily to Viggo and he drops his gaze though the tension remains in his body.

‘Stand up.’ Viggo watches Sean carry out the order sullenly, and Viggo recognizes Sean’s attitude for the act it is. Karl moves out of Viggo’s arms and the Dane steps forwards, wrapping the leash tightly around his hand and pulling Sean flush against him. Viggo kisses him then, devouring the Brit’s mouth and forcing him backwards as their lip lock proceeds.

Sean’s back hits the solid wall, halting his withdrawal, and Viggo presses ahead until there’s no room between their bodies. Sean gasps when Viggo rolls his hips slowly, dragging his cock deliciously over Sean’s. His body softens at once, submitting to the possessive kiss, and Viggo rewards him with a strong thrust of his hips.

‘Vig, please, let my hands out,’ Sean whimpers, his shoulders straining against the binds.

‘Maybe, if you ask me again from your knees, I’ll consider.’

Sean drops without a moment’s hesitation, looking upwards at his master. Viggo kneels then too, palming his lover’s cock. Sean moans wantonly, his body writing deliciously under the assault, and Viggo kisses him again.

Sean’s trembling under him, desperate for action, and Viggo’s touches are hardly firm enough sate the Brit’s hunger. His hips buck on their own accord, trying anxiously to spur Viggo into action.

‘Such a slut,’ Viggo hisses, his fist closing tightly around Sean’s balls. The Brit moans, half in desperation and half in pain, and his body trembles in unsuppressed desire. Sean thrashes as Viggo’s fist tightens enough to cause the naked blond before him honest pain, biting his lip to stifle his needy cry.

‘Tell me that you’re my slut, Sean,’ Viggo orders, and Sean’s body folds, his tongue eagerly seeking out Viggo’s nipples.

‘I’m your slut. God, Vig, I’m your fucking whore.’ Sean’s body shakes, and Viggo retracts his hand, resting it instead on the back of the blond’s head. Sean licks and nips, tugging the tightened nub between his teeth, eager to please. He bends lower, dragging his tongue down the length of his lover’s upper body, and pushes the wet muscle into Viggo’s navel.

‘Enough,’ Viggo whispers, and Sean stops at once. The Brit raises his body, resting his back against the wall, and his eyes widen in momentary surprise when Viggo slaps him, knocking his head back against the wood.

‘Slut,’ Viggo taunts, getting to his feet and twisting the leash around his hand. In spite of his words, Sean can tell that Viggo’s pleased by his performance, and sucks the Dane’s fingers into his mouth when Viggo’s free hand drops to caress his face. Viggo watches him from lowered lids, the corners of his lips quirked upwards in a small smile.

Viggo shifts, pressing one leg between Sean’s parted thighs, and the Brit’s hips jerk eagerly at the contact. He moans around Viggo’s fingers, thrusting against the older man’s leg, and presses the length of his body up Viggo’s thigh. Viggo tightens the leash until the collar digs into Sean’s neck and his body is stretched as far as it can go, wheezing slightly in the effort to breath.

Sean’s hips gyrate, his cock rubbing against Viggo’s denim clad leg. The Dane removes his fingers from Sean’s mouth, caressing the Brit’s face instead.

‘Fuck, you look hot.’ Sean purrs at the compliment, and licks his lips.

‘Fuck me,’ he begs, a hint of desperation in his voice. He’s rutting in earnest, even though he knows that Viggo won’t allow him such an easy orgasm, and his body writhes against Viggo’s leg.

‘Not yet,’ Viggo tells him. He tugs on the leash, signaling for Sean to get to his feet, and after a moment’s hesitation and one last rub against Viggo Sean obeys, throwing his master another sullen frown.

Viggo leads Sean back to the couch were Karl’s now sitting, nearly recuperated from Sean’s oral attentions. With one hand on Sean’s back, the Dane shoves the naked Brit over the back of the couch and kicks his legs apart. Sean growls and Viggo swats his ass.

‘Keep his mouth busy,’ Viggo tells the youngest member of their threesome, and Karl reaches over and grabs the Brit’s face, pressing his mouth eagerly against Sean’s. For a moment Viggo watches the pair battle for dominance before Karl knots in hands in Sean’s hair and cranks his head back, forcing him into submission and pushing his tongue into the Brit’s mouth.

As the pair kisses, Viggo unclips the leash from Sean’s collar and trails his hand down the Brit’s back, caressing the smooth skin. Under his hand, Sean’s muscles tremble, tensing briefly before relaxing, arching ever so slightly upwards into the touch. The naked blond squirms desperately, quite, soft whimpers escaping from his mouth as Karl bites and nips at his lips, forcing his dominance on the Brit.

One of Karl’s hands drop from Sean’s hair and traces it’s way down his ribs. The other hand forces the blonde’s head back even further, his body arching obediently under the younger man’s forceful demands. When Karl’s fingers twist his nipple he gasps, pain mingled with pleasure, and as Viggo kicks his legs apart and rubs his clothed groin along the crease of Sean’s ass, he’s unable to do anything but submit to their ravenous attentions. He moans louder, his own erection grinding into the back of the sofa, and his body shakes from the stimulation.

‘God, Vig,’ he begs quietly.

Viggo recognized the tone of Sean’s voice and can’t suppress the smile that tugs at the corners of his lips. Despite his sub’s passionate attempts not to lose control, having both Karl and Viggo dominating him has pushed the Brit to a place where he’s unable to maintain even a tenuous hold on the fire that keeps true submission at bay.

Only now that Sean’s mentally where Viggo wants him does the Dane undo the cuffs holding his hands behind his back. Sean’s body sags slightly before he’s able to support himself with his hands braced on the couch cushions. Despite the pins and needles he must inevitably be feeling, the need to please overwhelms physical discomforts and he rests his weight against one hand, the second one sliding up Karl’s thigh to touch him.

Karl breaks the kiss, gasping for air, and the hand fisted in the Brit’s hair releases. Using the moment of freedom, Sean shoves back hard against Viggo, then as the Dane’s rutting forces him ahead, he bends his head and takes Karl’s cock back between his lips.

Karl moans and Sean whimpers in delight. Viggo’s hands grip his hips, tugging the naked blond back to meet him, and there’s no doubt that Sean’s anywhere but in subspace as he pleasures both men, rocking his body to meet them both.

Viggo breaks off first, fighting against his impending orgasm. The sight of Sean, supple and obedient, is enough to undo him, and another couple of moment of rubbing against his ass is sure to make him come. He clenches his jaw, breathing deeply, and steps away.

‘Karl,’ he says, surprised that his voice sounds so level, ‘how do you want him?’

Karl blinks, needing a moment to register Viggo’s words with Sean’s mouth still on his cock. He swats Sean’s head, halting the blonde’s ministrations, and, if possible, his eyes darken even further.

‘Against the wall,’ Karl orders, voice strained from arousal.

Sean pushes his body upwards, off of the couch, and stumbles as Karl steps up behind him and pushes him face first against the wall. The younger man pushes two fingers against Sean’s lips and the Brit opens his mouth obediently, wetting the digits.

Karl’s preparation is quick and hardly sufficient, but Viggo knows that Sean likes it rough so he doesn’t make any move to stop the younger man when Karl accepts the condom and the packet of lube from Viggo and hurriedly puts them both on his cock. Karl grips Sean’s hips, canting them upwards, and bites his lower lip as he pushes steadily into the Brit’s body. Sean gasps at the initial pain, tightening his hands into fists by his face, and is unable to suppress a whimper. Karl bites his shoulder to muffle his own groan, and then stills when he’s buried completely in Sean’s ass.

‘Fuck, so hot,’ Karl whispers, struggling to stay still and allow the older man a moment to adjust. Viggo lounges comfortably against the wall, watching the pair, and one hand lightly caresses his own cock as Karl starts to move, fucking Sean with short, hard thrusts.

‘Please,’ Sean gasps, pushing his hips back and bending forwards. His fingers claw at the wall, fighting the urge to touch himself as Karl reams into him. ‘Please, oh god, please.’

Sean can’t help but beg, he’s too far gone into pleasure induced delirium to recognize what he’s saying, but his words goad Karl into going harder.

‘Fuck,’ Sean whimpers, dropping his head between his shoulders. His back curls, sweat dripping down the lean muscles, and he moans again, rocking his body to meet Karl’s thrusts

‘Take it,’ Karl hisses, snapping his hips forwards, driving deeply into Sean’s willing body. ‘Take it, Sean.’

Sean howls in reply, pumping his own hips backwards against Karl’s groin.

Karl snarls, looping the fingers of one hand through the Brit’s collar and forcing his head up and back. Face pressed against the wall, palms open to support him, Sean closes his eyes and gasps with each jarring thrust, writhing deliciously under the younger man’s hard body.

‘Such a slut, Sean,’ Karl whispers, nipping the blonde’s earlobe. ‘You’d let anyone fuck you, wouldn’t you?’

Sean’s reply is a high pitched whimper and a breathless, ‘please, Karl.’

Despite his earlier orgasm, Karl feels another one building rapidly, and buries his teeth in the blonde’s shoulder again as he comes with a loud growl, shuddering as it hits him.

Sean’s mewling desperately, and as soon as Karl can stand again, Viggo grabs his sub by the shoulder and throws him to the floor. Somewhere in the past few minutes, Viggo’s shed his jeans, and there’s nothing but skin on skin as he sinks down on top of Sean. The Brit moans in pleasure as Viggo raises his legs, resting his ankles on the Dane’s shoulders, and then lines up and thrusts his way into Sean’s hole.

Sean’s slick with lube, stretched by the fucking, and Viggo wastes no time in pounding into his body, growling with animalistic pleasure.

‘Please, Vig, please. Oh god, please.’ Sean begs, his body thrashing. He clutches desperately at his master’s arms, whimpering.

‘Come for me, boy,’ Viggo orders, angling his thrusts just so, and the combination of the stimulation and Viggo’s words are enough to cause Sean to come without even being touched.

Seans howls, body arching off the floor, and his orgasm is strong enough that cum splashes his chest. His body tenses, jerking around Viggo’s swollen erection as waves of pleasure crash down upon him.

The sensation of Sean tightening so deliciously triggers Viggo’s orgasm, held so long at bay, and he pounds a few more times into the Brit’s ass before stilling, groaning in pleasure. He slumps forwards, laying across Sean’s sweaty body, gasping for air.

Viggo closes his eyes, burying his face in the crook of Sean’s neck. He can feel the blonde’s heartbeat pounding in his chest, just as frantic as his own, and when he presses his lips against Sean’s fluttering pulse, he tastes sweat. Sean’s legs slide off of the Dane’s shoulders, resting on the floor at his side, and he sighs in pleasure.

Sean makes no move to push Viggo off of him, but rather wraps his arms around his lover’s broad shoulders and pulls the older man closer. He tips his head, brushing his lips against the shell of Viggo’s ear.

‘Thank you,’ he whispers, giving the Dane’s shoulders another squeeze. Viggo murmurs wordlessly in reply, his breath stirring against Sean’s neck, and slowly sits up.

Karl’s watching the pair, and though a part of him longs to join them in the post orgasmic high, the expression of reverence on Viggo’s face as he watches Sean lets him know that something between them has shifted; that the roles they played earlier in the night have been dropped and that his presence may be less welcome now that Sean has a right to voice his opinion.

As if on cue, Viggo’s head turns to face Karl, and the smile he gives banishes the thought. He moves ahead, sitting at Sean’s side, and runs the fingers of one hand tenderly through the Brit’s hair. Viggo nods in approval, and Karl smiles in reply.

Perhaps their roles haven’t been dropped completely, though their dynamic has certainly changed. Viggo’s still in charge, but it’s an easy, casual kind of control that Karl’s never cared to notice in his friends’ everyday lives before, even though he’s now certain it was always there.

Sean’s eyes crack open and he touches Viggo’s arm softly, drawing his lover’s attention back to him. Viggo bends forwards, kissing Sean tenderly, and Karl withdraws slowly, allowing the pair a moment of privacy.

There’s something about Sean that’s got Karl hooked, desperate for more. When Karl leaves later that night, it’s with the promise of more pleasure to come. Now that Karl’s had a taste, he’s eager for more, though he’s unable to pinpoint exactly what about Sean gets his pulse racing; now he knows what Viggo feels. Perhaps it’s the way Sean resists, needing to be pushed into submission, or the desperate, wanton lover he becomes when he’s there; like it’s where he wanted to be all along.

Whatever it is, there’s something intoxicating about Sean, and it’s not easily forgotten.