Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The places where they've done it. (Humour fic)

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 526 Read: 765

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Men are a species of highly-excitable creatures, Sean decided. And that was completely based on personal experience especially that regarding mad Danish-Americans. The simplest arch of an eyebrow was sometimes even better than conversation (yes yes, the proposing of certain activities which involve lots of physical contact -- you know what I mean).

They were also highly-adaptable, being capable of doing anything -- yes, anything -- anywhere. That too went a long way back to personal experience which he would not give up even if ... ... well, even if anything was offered. And that comes back to what Sean was currently up to.

Sitting on the steps of the porch, he had a smooth sheet of paper and he was currently scribbling down places of interest. Places of sexual interest. Plainly speaking, the places around the house where certain activities had been carried out.

"Let me see, the dining room," He glanced down at the not-very-short list.

"The bathroom, the bedroom (that was a duh thing), the kitchen (not very advisable, lots of dangerous cutlery and sharp things -- other than certain things which were supposed to be sharp) and oh yes, the garden," He broke off his line of thought to recall the very interesting things Viggo had made him do there, probably inspired by Lady Chatterley's Lover......good thing he had done the movie.

He had gone through about three more places, having fonder memories as he went along when he heard footsteps behind him.

"Writing poetry?" Viggo inquired politely although he knew very well not.

"Only you do that,"

"Oh, what then?" without waiting for a response or asking permission for the matter, Viggo snatched the piece of paper and glanced thoughtfully at it, trying to recall if these places were particularly interesting.

"Oh, I get it, how thoughtful of you, dear," Viggo exclaimed after perhaps three seconds.

"But you forgot a place -- how could you?!" Viggo tsked softly as his long, callused fingers (Sean was more mesmerised with those fingers and what they could do than Viggo's words but Viggo soon caught his attention by lightly stroking the back of Sean's neck with them).

"What place?"

"Obviously the last time we did it here, you were either too dazzled by me or daydreaming," Viggo announced.

"Oh, you mean we did it here before?" now that Viggo mentioned it, Sean had a rough memory of the incident, he especially remembered how uncomfortable it was kneeling on hard wood. But he was not going to admit remembering, afterall, ignorance -- faked or otherwise -- did have its perks, as demonstrated later on.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to do it again, to drum it hard into your memory," Viggo gave a fake little sigh as he shoved Sean to the wooden floor. He loved the little games Sean chose to play with him sometimes, they benefited both of them.

Fifteen minutes later, as Viggo pulled Sean to his feet and turned to get into the house, he felt Sean tapping his shoulder.

"You know I seriously have no recollection of it even now. Perhaps we should try it again?"

Viggo grinned predatorily.