Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo, Sean and Orli meet up before the Troy premiere in LA.

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 952 Read: 787

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

"So this divinity called Davonara joins in with 7 of these other beings in a ball of light and they created human beings. These 7 beings came from a planet that goes around our Sun every 3600 years and they're called the Nefilim. They came here to mine gold so that they can float little pieces of it all over their planet's skies. This apparently works better than the greenhouse effect," Viggo says in a bland tone, as he continues to read out of a book entitled: 'Nothing in this book is true, but it's the way things are'.

"Vig, why are you reading that trash? Its nothing but pure nonsense," Sean denunciates as he walks back to their table at a cafe with a cup of tea.

When Viggo had heard that Sean and Orli would be in LA for the premiere of Troy, he'd hurriedly offered his accommodations (which were declined), and then arranged for them to meet up whenever Sean and Orli were free.

"I dunno Sean, it sure makes a lot of freakish sense in a way," Orli said in what Sean hoped was not a serious tone.

"It's interesting and very fascinating. Besides, you could always take it as some sort of satire, Sean. Sure you don't want to listen to more?" Viggo teased as he put down the book and took a few sips of his coffee.

"It makes no sense in the world. For goodness sakes, can you imagine floating gold pieces all over the sky?"

"There's more, you know. Most of it is even more wackier than this," Viggo smiles.

Sean snorted and dismissed the book from any further discussion. Orli simply looked amused. Viggo secretly believed that Orli believed some of the things from the book. He personally thought it was quite a fantastical tale, though he hardly believed any of it any more than Sean did.

Viggo felt like a spectator as he watched Sean and Orli exchange gossip and news about Troy, as well as about the other actors in the show and their recent movies. Viggo felt like he had lost a connection somewhere, felt like the time Sean and Orli had spent together on the Troy set had bonded them together, and he felt like he'd been left out in the cold. He felt a little jealous, truth be told, but that was hardly fair since Sean must have been feeling exactly the same thing when he had to go back to England after finishing his part in the Lord of the Rings, leaving Viggo and Orli behind.

Viggo wished he could go through the whole experience of the Lord of the Rings shoot again. All the memories - especially with these two men inside the make-up trailers and in pubs and restaurants, and even during the shooting. All the laughing and the teasing and the sense of being bonded to a friend so closely that you felt like they'd been a part an integral part of your life you'd been missing all this while.

"I think I'll have to leave a few days after the premiere's over. Have a few things to take care of back home and I've to visit my mother and Sam," Orli said in answer to something Sean had asked him. They'd carried on the conversation without Viggo since all three knew that Viggo was prone to spacing out in the middle of conversations. He'd slip back in again later, they would say, when he'd pondered over more of the secrets of the universe.

"How long are you staying in LA, Sean?" Viggo asked curiously.

"Erm... I don't have anything that needs immediate attention after the premiere. Was actually thinking of visiting some old friends over here in America while I have the time. Orli, we'll have to go shopping. I need to buy something to send to your mom and your sister."

"Oh Sean, you don't need to, really. It's starting to get embarrassing!" Orli protested.

"In what way?"

"Your gifts are better than mine! My mom might think you have ulterior motives or something!"

Sean laughed gaily. "That's because I know what to buy for the ladies, Orli. I've had practice remember? Three daughters and several ex-wives."

Orli snorted and muttered something that Sean apparently heard and Viggo didn't. It made Sean burst into gales of laughter and it looked very much like a running joke between them. Viggo nibbled on his lower lip and wished he knew what the joke was.

"Still Sharpe," Sean finally replied with a wink as soon as he stopped laughing. Orli rolled his eyes in reply and re-crossed his legs under the table.

"So Vig, will you be busy with anything after the Troy premiere? I was hoping you could play guide for me and we could run around visiting everyone, starting off with Elijah over in Santa Monica. Just you and me mate, just like those road trips down in New Zealand over North and South island without the camping bags," Sean proposed with a charming grin.

Viggo wondered if his heart had started beating any faster. If so, no one seemed to have noticed that he was a little flustered. "There's nothing I wouldn't cancel to join you on the trip," Viggo replied evenly, flashing a toothy grin as he relished the thought of the upcoming trip.

Orli however, looked a little skeptical. "Nothing you wouldn't cancel? Careful, Vig. I think Sean has ulterior motives," Orli cackled like as if he had said the most funniest joke in the world.

Viggo and Sean simply looked at each other of the corner of their eyes, a knowing look was passed, and a smile was shared.