Summary: Beanie returns home to his two lovers.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Starting Point

Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes

Word count: 3372 Read: 3231

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Viggo sat on the couch, the sound of the TV droning on in his ears as he looked up at the clock again. Half past ten.

Orli moved his head on Viggo's lap, his body stretched out over the rest of the couch. They had both been waiting like this for 3 hours now. Sean would arrive soon - or so they hoped. He had told them that they didn't have to bother coming to fetch him and that he'd take a cab.

"He'll be here soon," Orli assured his lover. His hand patted Viggo's knee, felt the tension in the older man's body.

"And they've scored!" the commentator shouted from the TV just as the door swung in, Sean stepping in with a jet-lagged grin on his face. Orli immediately jumped up from his place on the couch and threw himself at Sean with a whoop. "Sean! You twat!" he cried, almost clinging to Sean whoo used his leg to kick the door close.

"Yeah, missed you too, Elf boy," Sean replied, dragging the both of them back to the couch. To a silent Viggo.

"Welcome back, Sean," Viggo said in a subdued tone.

"Not much for warm welcomes, is he?" Orli snickered, prying himself off Sean.

"Yeah. He makes up for it in other ways," Sean said teasingly. Viggo arched a silent eyebrow in return.

"So, Sean! How was the flight? How was England? Did you go and watch that Sheffie game? And how were the girls? Are you hungry?"

"What is this? 20 questions?" Sean grimaced.

"Orli hasn't asked 20 questions yet, so don't tempt him," Viggo warned, his tone jovial. "The most important question though, is how tired are you?"

Orli snorted. Knew exactly where this was going.

Sean waggled his eyebrows. "Not yet, no. Going to find a way to make me tired?"

"Quit it, the both of you! Filthy humans, most unsubtle," Orli rolled his eyes at them.

"Filthy unsubtle but very fuckable humans though," Viggo smirked, turning off the TV and pushing himself out of the seat.

"Oy vey," Orli agreed, taking both their bigger hands in his and led them to the bedroom that they all shared.

After turning on the lights and getting the lube out, Orli smiled to himself, watched Viggo awkwardly try to talk to Sean. "I'll leave the two of you so Viggo can give you his welcome back gift," Orli said softly, shutting the door silently after his falling footsteps.

There were a few moments of silence before Sean decided to take the initiative. "I understand why you did it, Vig..."

"It doesn't help to make me feel any less guilty about taking Craig in while both you and Orli weren't here."

"Orli forgave you, didn't he?"

"Yes."

"So why worry? I'm forgiving you too. Would it help if I said that I wanted to fuck him as well as you.. as well as Orli?"

"Ummm..." Viggo hesitated to reply, letting Sean inch closer to him, banishing away the distance between them with his warmth and his prescence.

"I'll take that as a yes," Sean whispers huskily, kisses Viggo and slips his tongue into the other man's mouth with praticed ease. Viggo felt Sean's tongue exploring his mouth, sweeping over the insides of his cheeks and his teeth, probably tasted the Newcastle Brown ale that Viggo had been drinking.

"You still drinking it?" Sean asks, laughter in his voice, his lips still but an inch away from Viggo's.

"Yeah. You got me addicted."

"To the ale?"

"To you," Viggo replied in earnest. "Ready for my welcome back gift?"