Summary: Viggo has a great idea.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/OC

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Way of the Warrior

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 8091 Read: 1616

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

~Sean~


Ah'm layin' on the couch just doin' nothin', looking forward to the next four days. A small vacation squeezed in between Viggo's and my schedule. Four days of no fans, no filmin', just Viggo and me. Ah would be quite 'appy to stay 'ere, but Viggo insisted on goin' somewhere, if only for a day and a night..

Ah just ‘ope ‘e’s found us somethin’ nice, like ‘e promised this mornin’ before ‘e left. Yer never really know wi’ Viggo: sometimes ‘e can be such a nutter. Ah’m determined not to let ‘im persuade me to do anythin’ ah don’t want to do this time.

When I ‘ear ‘im comin’ ‘ome ah sit up. Ah can see ‘e’s excited about somethin’. Shite! ‘E ‘as that innocent look on ‘is face that always meks me kind of suspicious.

“Well?” Ah say.

“Well what?” still trying to look innocent ‘e is.

“Where do yer want us to go?”

“It’s a surprise Sean: I am sure you’ll like it!”

“Ah don’t like yer surprises Viggo: just tell me.”

Ah think ‘ow ‘is last surprise nearly got me ‘ospitalised : men of our age shouldn’t be fookin’ in a very small garden shed, between all kinds of dangerous tools. Playin’ Chatterley, ‘e called that.

‘E’s stallin’. Ah am quite sure ah’m not going to like ‘is plans.

“Spit it out Vig.”


~Viggo~


“Why, Sean, I thought you liked me to swallow ! And I can think of plenty of surprises you have enjoyed!”

I can see from the way Sean has narrowed his eyes and tensed up that he is going to resist this, so I am using my most seductive voice and have turned the charm full on !

I feel a little guilty about being devious and manipulative, but I was truly inspired by my idea for a relaxing break and I know Sean will enjoy this and benefit from it. He will. He really will, if I can just get him to agree. Of course, he can read me so well that he knows I’m about to propose what he would call ‘New Age Shite’.

“You are very tense, Sean ! Shows how much you need the break. Here, let me just massage those knots out of your shoulders……Ow !”

I yelp as he grabs my wrist in a grip of steel and fixes me with his best bad guy glare. I am nose to nose with Jason Locke and it is pretty scary, but it makes me horny as hell.

“Tell meh !”

“I love it, when you are all dominant ! Ow!”

Shit, the charm is not working today and I am going to have to tell him something, before he breaks my fucking wrist !

“Sean, you need to relax. I thought a break in the countryside would be good.”

The grip does not loosen and the eyes become harder, I suppose he is thinking back to our last camping trip, when I suggested walking the river-bed and there was that flash flood, or the one before that, when that hornet nest……

“Not camping, Sean. Look, please lighten up a little. It’s just a kind of retreat. You’ll love it, I promise. It will help us bond.”


~Sean~


It will ‘elp us bond, ‘e says. A kind of retreat? Like a convent? Wearin’ a hairy habit an’ sandals? No fuckin’ way! ah squeeze ‘is wrist a bit more, just to make me feel a bit better and ‘e winces.

“Are yer goin’ to tell meh now or do yer want me to show yer a bit of bonding?”

‘E yelps an’ ah release ‘im, but ah’m keepin’ an eye on ‘im. A very suspicious eye. ‘E starts babblin’ about this fabulous place ‘e’s discovered. Ah will no doubt thank ‘im for it. The scenery is stunnin’, large woods an’ clean, fresh air.

The next sentence ‘as ‘im mumblin’ again an’ ah must really strain me ears to catch ‘im sayin’ somethin’ like paintballin’ and wrestlin’ in loincloths. ‘E must be kidding me.

But the banter goes on and now ‘e’s talking about ‘ow good it will feel and ‘ow we can recharge there. ‘Ow much I need it. Ah just can’t believe me ears.

“Yer know Vig, sometimes you really scare me. There must be somethin’ seriously wrong wi’ you, thinking yer could mek meh wear a loincloth. If yer want to wrestle, we’ll do it right ‘ere and if you want to strip to yer loins: ah’m not stoppin’ yer.”

‘E opens ‘is mouth to protest, but ah stop ‘im.

“No way Viggo, no fookin’ way and that’s final!”


~Viggo~


Sean always was a stubborn bastard. To tell the truth, that’s part of his attraction. Makes it more fun to win, ‘cuz he never makes it easy. But he needs this and I have to persuade him.

I rub my wrist, which now bears Sean’s fingerprints and look hurt, to guilt him a little.

“This is for you, Sean,” I say,” and I can’t believe you are dismissing it out of turn like this.”

I slide behind him on the couch and start to massage his neck and shoulders. Shit ! He is certainly tense, but gradually, I feel him start to relax and I whisper seductively in his ear, in my best Lucifer voice.

I tell him that there is a long tradition in history of men bonding as warriors. I talk about Samurai rituals and Native American ceremonies, about the Greeks and Romans and all the while, my fingers work on those knotted muscles.

Soon, I have his shirt off and have pushed him facedown on the couch. I am straddling him and working the muscles in his back, still talking all the time.

By the time I have his jeans off and have begun kneading his glorious ass, I can feel his resolve softening beneath my finger, while by the way he is rubbing himself against the couch, I can tell that other parts of him are getting harder.

I begin to hum and croon softly, but Sean lets out a growl and flips us over, trapping me between his body and the back of the couch.

“All right, ah’ll reconsider, yer mad bugger, but for pity’s sake, DO NOT attempt to fookin’ sing !”


~Sean~


So now we’re in the car, nearly there and Viggo sits beside meh, almost succeedin’ in not looking too smug. Ah’m still wonderin’ ‘ow I got meself into this. Probably somewhere between onto and into Viggo, ah gev in.

We stop in front of a big buildin’ an’ ah park the car. A big sign in front of the door reads: “Welcome to the Way of the Warrior!” Somehow ah’m not too keen on goin’ in, but ah promised. Before enterin’ ah can’t ‘elp askin’ ‘im.

“Please tell meh you’ve booked us a suite, or at least a nice room?”

‘E just gives me a coy smile an’ walks in, ‘eadin’ for the reception desk. Behind the desk there’s one o’ them – hello, I am whoever, how are you today, don’t I look great, what can I do for you- girls. Basically the type ah liked to ‘ang out wi’ before ah met this madman ah’m wi’ now.

Ah let Viggo check in while ah look around a bit. A lot o’ wood - so much for yer precious rainforest, Viggo, ah think, while ah mek a mental note. Perhaps they’ll ‘it a horse or summat today and we’ll be out of ‘ere in no time.

There are several framed pictures on the wall; men hunting, Romans fighting and ‘alf naked men wrestling in mud. ‘E must ‘ave put ‘is paintbrush down for once or ‘is William Blake and actually read the brochures. ‘E did ‘is ‘omework.

Ah turn around when ah ‘ear ‘im call me name. ‘E steps closer, lookin’ at the pictures too, a devious grin on ‘is face.

“Come on Sean, we have to change for our first meeting.”


~Viggo~


I can’t help but snigger at Sean’s expression, when he sees our accommodation.

“A fookin’ teepee ? And ah’m supposed ter sleep on a pile o’ skins ? An’ where’s the en suite shower ? Of all the crazy fookin’…….”

I drag him inside and pull down the flap, before he can go into one of his tantrums and he pulls up short at the sight of the loincloths laid out for us to put on.

He turns his face to me in disbelief and a series of expressions fight for dominance.

Disbelief gives way to annoyance, mingled with apprehension and from the look he is giving me now, he would like to cause me severe pain, without the concession of a safeword. It does cross my mind that this time, I may have pushed him too far. Sean does still have many inhibitions, which I am still working on.

“Sean, this retreat is about real men. Warriors ! I thought you had been a bit of a warrior yourself in your youth ! You really are out of touch with all that, aren’t you ? That’s OK. Disappointing, but OK. If you are too chicken….too old…… to do this, then just say so and we’ll check out. “

That did it, as planned ! Sometimes, I amaze myself with my brilliance ! One minute I brace myself, as I really think he is going to punch me, the next, he is stripping off his clothes and muttering all sorts of curses, as he climbs into the loincloth, which does suit him.

As I change into my own loincloth, I can’t help but notice how the skimpy animal skin has turned my beautiful lover into a primitive and feral creature, muscles rippling under his silky skin. I slink towards him, feeling extremely aroused, as I hear the insistent throb of drumbeats calling us to the first meeting around the camp fire. Sean’s eyes glitter dangerously as he raises a palm to my chest to fend me off.

“Oh no yer don’t, yer wanker. ‘Ands off. You said we’ve a meetin’ to go to.”


~Sean~


Ah can’t believe me eyes when ‘e brings meh to our “room”. “No campin’”, ‘he said an’ ah believed ‘im. Sleepin’ in a teepee, expectin’ me to wear a leopard skin and nothin’ else. Ah would love to strangle ‘im right now.

But ah won’t let ‘im get away wi’ calling me old an’ disappointin’. We’ll see about that! So ah ditch me clothes an’ put on the flimsy thing, while ‘e does the same. ‘E looks good the evil bastard, but ah’m not plannin’ on letting ‘im know. An’ when ‘e tries to get ‘is horny ‘ands on meh ah shove ‘im off. Ah’m not that easy.

It feels strange to walk to a group of men sitting around a campfire ‘alf naked. Like we are on a film set. Filmin’ fookin’ Tarzan. Lookin’ at Viggo’s furry chest ah reconsider. King Kong perhaps? We sit around the fire an’ introduce ourselves by first name.

This guy Brian, stands up an’ begins to tell some things about this place. Male bondin’ an’ all that shite. Good lookin’ guy really, lean long body. We’ll start with wrestlin’ ‘e says, so ‘e can get to know us. ‘E tells a little about the rules, ‘ow we’ll ‘ave to keep to them and then points at two guys.

They fight clumsily, two middle aged office men, afraid to get ‘urt. Ah snort inwardly: this will be a piece of cake. Before ah can wipe the smirk off me face ah suddenly realize this guy Brian’s lookin’ at meh. ‘E gestures both men to sit down an’ stands up to speak again.

“Perhaps it’s a good idea to give a little demonstration. Would you be so kind to assist me, er I believe Sean’s your name?”

Fook ! Ah throw a glance at Viggo who’s laughin’ his arse off of course. No teepee sex for ‘im tonight ah decide as ah stand up reluctantly. ‘E’s a real big, young, strong looking guy that Brian... Only one thing ah can do ah think: fook the rules an’ be mean.


~Viggo~


I laugh as Sean gets to his feet in a sinuous movement and faces this Brian across the clearing. Thrown right in at the deep end and no chance of not participating.

Brian is kinda hot, actually. I wonder if Sean has noticed ? I also wonder if Brian knows what he is getting into. Sean has been boxing since he was a kid and he’s never lost the edge of his street-fighting, misspent youth. It’s real sexy the way the football hooligan in him can surface and I know from personal experience that he fights dirty.

I see the muscles in Sean’s back tense, he crouches, flexing his taut buttocks beneath the loincloth and then he is moving faster than Brian would expect a guy his age to move. He’s used to these soft, paunchy, expense-account-lunching businessmen.

Sean sweeps Brian’s legs out from under him and they are rolling in the dirt. None of us in the circle can take our eyes off the two sweat-slick bodies lit by the flames of the campfire. Shit, I wish I had my camera, but it’s in the car and anyway, against the rules here.

And Christ, this is making me so hard, watching them writhing together like this. They are both hard too. These flimsy loincloths conceal nothing and a pang of jealousy suddenly pierces me like a knife.

Sean is mine, Brian, you asshole ! And Sean is fighting for real. *Ouch* that is NOT sticking to the rules, Sean ! He has hold of Brian’s balls and is twisting hard. A dozen men find their eyes are watering and it’s not caused by the sparks from the fire ! If Brian doesn’t yield in a minute. He’ll be singing soprano !


~Sean~


It’s not so bad rollin’ through the dirt with a well build young guy like him. It’s pretty arousin’ havin’ ‘im all over meh, pantin’ and sweatin’ and ah feel ‘e’s aroused too. A nice job for a pretty gay boy like ‘im. Male bondin’ indeed!

Ah know ah can tek ‘im down, even though ‘e’s so much younger than me. When we’ve ‘ad enough fun, ah reach between ‘is legs an’ grab ‘is balls. Not very nice, but ah don’t think them Romans were very nice. An’ ah like to win. Especially wi’ Viggo watchin’.

Just to warn ‘im ah squeeze a bit more an’ pull him to me so our faces are real close.

‘Is face is contorted with agony, poor kid. Ah look ‘im straight in the eye.

“Give it up mate, or ah’ll make yer scream. Give?”

‘Ee just nods an’ ah release ‘im. It stays completely silent for a moment and then the protests start. Most of the blokes that were watchin’ telling me it’s against the rules, it’s not fair. Well, poor Brian just picked the wrong bastard to fool around with, didn’t ‘e ?

From the look ‘e gives me I doubt if he is very upset wi’ me: ‘e seems to like a bit of rough.

But ah’m not sharing me teepee with anyone else but Viggo, even though it can’t ‘urt for ‘im to see a good lookin’ bloke like that givin’ meh the eye.

But for the rest of the group ah’m the bad guy, so ah just turn around an’ walk away. Within a heartbeat Viggo is behind meh.

“What did you do that for Sean? Sometimes you can be such an asshole ! Couldn’t you try to wrestle him down in a decent way?”

“Come on Vig, a little squeeze on his nuts won’t kill ‘im. It’ll teach ‘im to dare older fellers. Ah can still run circles around most blokes.”

“Is that so Sean? So, you think you’re strong enough to beat me? Why don’t we give it a try?

Before ah can even reply, ‘e bucks ‘is ‘ead in me stomach and sweeps meh off meh feet.


~Viggo~


So that asshole, Sean thinks he can just strut away from this, with his cocky smirk, does he ? I am real pissed at him now. After the trouble I went to, booking this and persuading him to come, he flirts with fucking Brian and then has to show that he’s the alpha male in the pack.

I follow him to tell him he’s acting like a twat and he starts to brag about how he can still run circles around most guys.

Now I am mad and I spit out a challenge to him. Before he has time to use his “lighting reflexes”, I head-butt him in his gut and knock him down, rolling us through the flap and into our teepee. Sean is not the only bastard, who can fight dirty, when called upon to do so.

Of course, he recovers fast for a guy his age, in more ways than one and my advantage is only momentary. We growl as we writhe together, rolling over and over, our naked, sweat-drenched torsos sliding together as we battle for dominance.

Sometimes he manages to get on top, but we are pretty well matched . Sean is slightly heavier built than me, but I am supple and strong, plus he just had his little work-out with Brian and I can feel that he is tiring. I can also feel something else, and I decide it’s time to end this contest and play something else.

I relax, letting him think he is winning, but as his mouth begins to curve in a triumphant grin, I flip us over, to lie on top of him, grinding my erection hard against his and biting his neck hard, the mark of the alpha wolf.

“Cheatin’ bastard!”

“I learnt all I know from you, Sean,” I pant as I manage to rip off both our loincloths.

I fold Sean nearly in half and as I push forcefully into him, I hear a discreet cough from the doorway. Turning my head, I see Brian, standing there, trying to hide the prominent bulge under his loincloth with his clipboard. Behind him, eyes like saucers is the girl from the reception desk.

“I came to tell you that we take breaches of rules very seriously and I must ask you to leave. My colleague here will confirm the policy of Way of the Warrior (WOW) Ltd, won’t you, Donna ? DONNA ?

But Donna is standing there, apparently having lost the power of speech, until finally she manages to croak, “Wow !”