Summary: Sean is a singer in a punk rock band and Viggo is the boyfriend of a new member

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: AU

Challenges:

Series: Sean and the Slutty Sirens

Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes

Word count: 9283 Read: 5706

Published: 05 Aug 2009 Updated: 05 Aug 2009

~Sean~


I try to listen to the sound check, am really trying, but that little yellow pill I took has a distracting effect on me. I know I should have waited until the gig started, now I’ll have to take another one later, or I won’t make it through tonight.

As much as I love to play for an audience, it still gets me freaked out when the moment is there. It used to be so easy, just playing my guitar and singing. When I am sober nowadays – and believe me I try to avoid that – I think about how I started out as a welder. How I got lucky when picked out in this amateur contest by John, who’s my manager now.

Now I’m playing in this – not surprisingly – very popular band. Just a wild young man between a 5 sexy women punk rock band. John said I had that certain thing, that would make women want me - without men disliking me - and he seemed to be right.

It’s a great life in many ways, I can take my pick out of beautiful girls or women every night, all eager to jump into my bed. It is sometimes too easy and now and then I get a bit bored. So I drink a lot and life looks better, when I am dazed with too much whiskey and too little sleep.

To keep it up I take a few joints and some pills and again I am feeling better. I think about the new girl, Chris, who auditioned for the band this afternoon. She’s not really my type : a bit too much, but still I think about when and how I will fuck her. I fuck all the girls in the band and she’ll be no exception.

That bare-footed, hippy boyfriend she brought with her won’t stop me.


~Viggo~


I am lounging at the back of the theatre, waiting for Chris and listening to the sound checks.

Although I like to dabble with instruments and singing, I know that Chris is the one with the musical talent and I am content to travel with her and be a good band-husband, staying in the background, being there for her and making sure she has everything she needs, so she can concentrate on the music.

She is a few years older than me and she’s been good for me, encouraging me to share my poetry and artwork with a wider audience. I was pretty shy of reading my poetry aloud and letting people see the stuff I created, but she changed all that and I will always be indebted to her.

She’s a good friend to me and we are still officially a couple, but, although I care for her a lot I don’t feel that we are soul mates, or that we’ll be together for ever.

This new band she’s just auditioned for and will be performing with tonight is called Sean and the Slutty Sirens. The line-up is one guy and five women.

Suddenly a guy walks out onto the stage and I sit up straight in my seat, fumbling for the camera I always carry with me.

This must be Sean, from the arrogant, cock of the walk attitude. I saw him earlier, but on stage, he moves with leonine grace throwing back his head to jerk his blonde hair out of his eyes.

Fuck, but he’s beautiful ! I move forward and raise my camera.


~Sean~


I step on stage to make my own sound check ; every place we play is different and I don’t like whistling microphones or other bad surprises. When I look up I see that hippie guy almost running towards me, a camera in his hand. What the fuck? Is he taking pictures of me while I am in sweatpants, wearing no make-up ?

I wait until he lifts his camera and then give him my middle finger. He almost drops his camera when I shout at him through the singing mike.

“Get the fuck out of here or stop taking pictures !”

That does the trick and he slumps down on one of the seats. He’s probably waiting for Chris who’s talking to John about her contract with the band. I ignore him while I try every mike and talk with the technicians, but when I am done and decide to go for a bottle and a blowjob, he’s still there.

Back stage a whole bunch of groupies is waiting for me and I make a quick choice, grabbing two of them by the arm, taking them with me. We go into my dressing room and I take a big gulp out of the bottle of Stoli standing there, then pass it through to the girls.

I reach for the hem of the redhead’s tee and she takes it off, revealing big, but firm bra-less tits. I push Blondie down on her knees and sit in the chair in front of the mirror, She goes down willingly and attacks my groin, pulling down my waistband and freeing my cock. In seconds her mouth is on me and life is good again.

Redhead kneels beside me, stroking my bare chest, toying with my nipples, her tits bouncing with every movement. I have to give it to blondie : she’s good and has me on the brink of cumming in no time, her big blue eyes looking up at me whilst taking in my cock. My hand goes down to keep her head in place when suddenly the door opens.

In the mirror I see hippie boy coming in. He freezes in shock when he takes in the situation, his blue eyes widening and his jaw falling open. He’s unconsciously mimicking blondie, only the cock is missing. Then blondie flicks her tongue around the head of my cock and orgasm ripples through me, forcing my eyes shut. When I open them again he’s gone.

Stupid fuck !


~Viggo~


Totally focused on what I am doing, I nearly drop my precious camera, at the raucous shout from the stage.

I slide into a seat and look up, my hands trembling in shock, to see that Sean’s beautiful face is twisting in a snarl. I can see the green in his eyes flash from here and I just can’t stop looking at him, even though he is such a prick !

It doesn’t take much to figure that he doesn’t want to be photographed, when he’s not in control, not dressed and made up as “Sean the rock god”.

Doesn’t he know how hot he looks, just as himself, just in scruffy sweats and a tight tee shirt, moulded to his muscled torso ? That’s the Sean I wanted to capture, raw and real. I stay and study him throughout the sound check and when it’s over, he glances in my direction and snarls once again, before he disappears behind the curtain.

I stand and follow him. I can’t leave without Chris anyway and I feel this compulsion drawing me toward him.

Fuck ! What’s with this ? We know enough arrogant assholes in this business, who believe their own publicity shit, but if Chris is gonna be working with him, I guess I need to get along with him somehow.

Who am I kidding ?

I am standing outside his dressing room door and I put my ear against it, hearing grunting, heavy breathing and giggling coming from in there. Without knocking I go in and stand transfixed.

The scene in front of me, reflected in the huge mirror is unbelievably erotic. Sean is tilted back in his chair, legs splayed, head thrown back and a bottle of vodka clutched in one fist. The fingers of his other hand are tangled in the hair of the blonde, who is sucking his cock, while a topless redhead is sucking on his nipples.

As I stare, overcome by the images in front of me, he comes over the blondes face, striping her with pearly white streaks and closing his eyes in ecstasy.

I run from the room and head down the corridor into the men’s room, where I lock myself in a cubicle, free my pulsing cock and come myself, with a couple of rough pulls.

Sliding down the cold tiles to sit on the floor, I shake my head to get rid of the fog. I have to figure this out.