Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Cocktails, anyone?

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2360 Read: 849

Published: 05 Aug 2009 Updated: 05 Aug 2009

Viggo


Sean has been grumbling all morning. "Mithering" he'd call it !

When he woke up, his back and knees were hurting - my fault for the little experiment on the stairs, according to him ! I pointed out that I was the fuckee and the one underneath, with grazes on my back and bruises on my ass, but he huffed off into the shower and shut me out, passing up on the chance of hot shower sex, which showed just how pissed off he was !

Then he yelled, because the mixer was on the fritz again and he had the scalding jet, followed by the freezing jet. My vocabulary expands every time he is in this kind of mood. I swear he makes these words up !

At breakfast, his toast was overdone, his bacon wasn’t crispy enough and his eggs were too runny !You know, I love the miserable bastard, but his ex-wives really have a fucking point ! Maybe we could start a support group ! It’s best to keep out of his way, when he’s in this kind of mood, but I kind of miss our verbal sparring. Came in here on the PC to keep out of his way and idly typed “mithering” !

Just had to laugh, ‘cuz it turns out there is a cocktail, called “Mithering Bastard” !

That made him come in to see why I was sitting at the screen pissing myself !

Looking over my shoulder, he snorted !

“This could have been invented for you, Sean ! Look what they called it !”

The cocktail was made of scotch, triple sec and orange juice. Not very inspiring and in spite of the title, not very Sean ! Suddenly, I had an idea to shake him out of his bad mood, before he turned irrevocably into what he would call an “old git”.

“Hey, Sean. Here’s a challenge for you ! I invent a cocktail ideal for your personality and you do the same for me ! Bet you can‘t do it !”

Sean sneered, contemptuously, but I saw the gleam in his eyes. He was hooked alright ! One thing Sean Bean can never resist is a challenge !


Sean


Ah weren’t quite ‘appy this mornin’ wakin’ up. At my age ah shouldn’t fook me lover on the staircase. Me body ached all over, especially me back an’ me knees. Ah felt like twice me age and it didn’t get any better, turnin’ around and looking into the cheerful face of the staircase fook architect. When ah told ‘im ‘ow much pain ah was in, ‘e just complained about ‘is pains, ‘ow ‘e ‘ad been underneath me an’ insisted on showin’ meh the bruises on ‘is back, which ah refused.

Ah decided a nice warm shower was what ah needed: alone! No way was ah goin’ to get lured into the shower together, not today. Ah gev ‘im me bad guy look, lettin’ ‘im know ‘e was not wanted there, even though me cock were twitchin’ ‘appily at the indecent proposals ‘e made meh. Ah stepped in the stall, turnin’ on the tap. Steaming ‘ot, almost boiling water cem down and ah yelped. In a desperate attempt ah pulled the tap, bein’ forcefully ‘it by a jetstream of fookin’ icewater. The bastard ‘ad been playing with the mixer again. Ah yelled at ‘im, describing every painful thing ah would like to do to ‘im now and ah swear ah ‘eard ‘im laugh.

Yer would think ‘e’d do ‘is best to make meh a perfect breakfast after that, but ‘e managed to burn me toast, me bacon was soft and ah don’t even want teh start describin’ the eggs.

The coward then escaped teh the other room, probably playin’ one of ‘is games again.

After ah’d ‘ad me tea ah felt a bit better and when ah ‘eard Viggo laugh ah went teh ‘ave a look.

‘E’d been browsin’ for the word “mithering”, still ‘asn’t found out what it really means ah guess. Obviously ‘e ‘d found a cocktail called “Mithering Bastard” and ‘e found it very amusin’.

“This could have been invented for you, Sean ! Look what they called it !”

Not that ah much cared to taste that, the ingredients not really my thing. So now we ‘ave this challenge goin’: ah will invent a cocktail based on ‘is personality and ‘e will do the same for meh. ‘E probably thinks ah can’t come up wi’ somethin’: well ah’ll prove ‘im wrong. We British tek our drinks very serious. Ah’ll show ‘im!


Viggo


So it’s cocktails at five o’clock ! Sean accepted the challenge and we have both collected supplies and cleared ourselves a working area in the kitchen.

Now I am staring at an array of bottles, thinking about the essence of Seanness, which needs to be expressed. I glance over at him, while I toss down a couple of shots of vodka to get me into the mood.

Hmmmm. The essence of Sean ! He is all gold and green, his hair a little longer and kissed with sunlight, his skin a little tan from the shooting in India, his green t-shirt reflecting his emerald eyes. Shit, his tongue is doing that little flickering across his lips thing, as he works and my cock twitches appreciatively. Down, boy ! Got to concentrate !

I build a gold and green cocktail, first ice, then red-bull, then a top-layer of crème de menthe ! Looks good, should give him plenty of energy, but tastes like crap ! Fuck, he is watching me, so I have to swallow ! Have to admit, there are other things I would rather be swallowing right now.

That’s not it, then ! Let me see now. Sean really likes his Guinness ! Would a Guinness cocktail express the true Sean ? Nah, bad idea. He would rant that it is heresy to interfere with his Guinness. You know, it has to be room temperature, full four minutes to pull, with the rest halfway, shamrock engraved on the head . Bit of a purist in some areas, my Sean. God he looks hot, bending over the counter to stretch for a bottle ! I said, down !

So not Guinness then ! What about his other passion, besides me ? My love rival, Sheffield fucking United. That certainly is a big part of Sean. Now let me see, I need red, white and black for their colors. Need to pour carefully, to get the stripes.

Red in the bottom – grenadine will do for that. About two fingers should do it ! Hm, two fingers… *concentrate*, damn it ! Now for the black layer, I need black vodka and Jägermeister, poured very carefully ! Finally, light cream over the back of a spoon ! Perfect ! I present to you The Blade !


Sean


We’re in the kitchen. A good thing we ‘ave a large variety of bottles stacked. Ah can feel Viggo’s eyes upon meh. ‘E’s either checkin’ out me arse again or thinkin’ about this cocktail thing. As long as ‘e keeps ‘is ’ands off me Guinness ah’ll let ‘im live !

Now, ah gotta think about Vig’s cocktail. What kind o’ cocktail do yer mek for someone like ‘im ? There are so many sides of ‘im. The paintin’, the writin’, the actin’. Somethin’ arty p’raps ? Pourin’ colours carefully layer on layer without stirring. Call it Picasso or somethin’.

But it would probably taste like hell.

Ah look at Viggo again. ‘E’s mixed somethin’ greenish and is tastin’. When ’he notices me watchin’, ‘e swallows and tries to look like it’s great. But ah know ‘im: it tastes ‘orrible and ah’m so much enjoyin’ meself. Viggo being Viggo, ‘e’s spilled and ah can see a green trail slidin’ down ‘is neck. Ah would very much like to lick it up if ah weren’t too busy ‘ere. Ah remember the last time ah ‘ad me tongue all over ‘im and ‘e were screamin’ in four different languages.

But that’s brilliant: ‘is multi nationality thing. Let’s see: America, so a lot of ice and Bourbon. Denmark, so aquavit, Argentinia, so caña. I am not sure what it will taste like, but a bloke ‘oo likes that ‘ell brew maté will probably go for this too. It looks great an’ ah tek a little sip. Bloody ‘ell: if that won’t clean up ‘is sinuses nothin’ will.

Ah turn around, with what ah know is a cocky grin an’ show it to Viggo:

“Ah call it Fusion.”


Viggo


Sean is looking very pleased with himself, as he shows me his cocktail, “Fusion”, but the sight of mine, wipes the cocky smirk off his face, as it does look quite….. interesting ! Not sure if he is keen on tasting it, the ungrateful bastard ! And it’s a tribute to his goddamned football team ! At least the name makes him smile again !

We circle each other like wrestlers. Each holding out our offering to the other. His for me looks fairly innocent. It is a pretty neutral color, sort of a “drink” color, in a tall glass, over the rocks. I reach out tentatively.

“Fusion ?”

As Sean explains, something about fusing my multi-national origins, I find myself watching his lips moving and not really taking in what they are saying. That tongue flickers out again and I hear him saying, “Trust me.”

Mesmerized by that voice, silky and full of promises to do wicked things and that mouth, so good at doing wicked things, I take the glass and drink deeply……

“Fucking Hell !”

I am coughing and Sean is laughing and thumping me violently on the back, right on the grazes from the staircase. I am no stranger to strong liquor, God knows, but this is lethal. Evil fucker ! Is he trying to kill me ? This is what I get for trusting him, but now I can breathe again, Sean is making soothing noises and he has one hand on the back of my neck, pulling me in for one of his killer kisses, while his hand snakes down the front of my jeans to squeeze my burgeoning erection.

He has taken the glass out of my hand at some stage and put it on the counter with his. Now he relinquishes my mouth, muttering something about the Fusion tasting fine and slides down to his knees, cursing, to unzip me and take the head of my cock in his mouth, his eyes never leaving mine.

Sean uses his wicked mouth as only he can, teasing and driving me insane, until I tighten my hands in his hair and warn him that…fuck..I am going to come, and follow the words with the action. He deep-throats me and swallows everything I can give him, his arms wrapped tightly around my hips.

When I have recovered, I grab the Fusion from the counter and finish it in one swallow. I haul him to his feet, still cursing about his knees, but grinning from ear to ear ! At least he is in a good mood now, but I can’t resist a smartass comment.

“Well Sean, looks like I am leading you by one orgasm to nil on the score board and you still haven’t drunk your Blade !”


Sean


Ah look suspiciously at the concoction ‘es mixed meh: ah love the name, but it doesn’t look very drinkable. Compared to that, mine looks ’harmless an’ ah deliberately lower me voice tellin’ ‘im what’s in it. Ah know ‘e always gets weak in the knees when ah use that voice and when ah finally say, “trust me” ‘e’s game. Sometimes ‘e’s so easy.

‘E teks a big gulp, starts coughin’ and gets red in the face. Ah can’t ‘elp laughin’, but start pattin’ ‘is back then, which gets ‘im moanin’ about ‘is back bruises from the staircase fook.

Well: only fair teh share ‘is pain , so I put down our glasses, grab ‘is neck, kiss ‘im and let me ‘and caress ‘is straining erection. Ah must say me “Fusion” cocktail tastes good enough teh meh an’ ah try teh tell ‘im, but ‘e doesn’t seem interested.

Me knees are killlin’ me as ah go down, but the sight of ‘is always ‘alf undone zipper makes me forget me pains. Ah tek ‘is cock in me mouth. Ah luv seeing what that does to ‘im, so I keep looking up. ‘E feels great, ‘e tastes great an’ pretty soon ah feel ‘is ‘ands in me ‘air, an’ ‘es mumbling a warnin’. Ah tek ‘im in even deeper an’ swallow all ‘e has to give, while I ‘old ‘im close teh me. Ah feel so much better now.

‘Ee grabs ‘is glass from the counter an’ empties it in one big swallow. Fook...’e’ll probably be singin’ any minute and we can’t ‘ave that! ‘E helps meh get up and ah can’t ‘elp smilin’ at ‘im. Daft bugger!

“Well Sean, looks like I am leading you by one orgasm to nil on the score board and you still haven’t drunk your Blade !”

Ah look at ‘is cocktail and ah really don’t feel like it, but ‘e leans in, teks the glass from the counter and ‘olds it at me lips. ‘E knows ‘ow to use ‘is voice too and ‘e practically croons in me ear.

“Come on Sean, drink it like a big boy, then I’ll take you upstairs and you can fuck me. Have a little fusion of our own.”

‘Is tongue slips into me ear, mekin’ meh shiver.

“Yer know Vig, now ah finally understand why they call this ‘Appy Hour!”