Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean decides to buy himself a birthday gift, but Viggo doesn't approve.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: AU

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1814 Read: 912

Published: 05 Aug 2009 Updated: 05 Aug 2009

A Fic for Sean?s birthday !!


”That were good, Vig ! Ah don't know how yer do it, but you make me feel like a young lad again. And ah’m almost 48 now. That's not that old again, mind.. In fact, there's a lot of things ah would like to give another try. Ah used to be a bit wild when ah were younger yer know..”

“Uh huh ! And I manage to produce my dazzling sexual performance and make you feel young and virile, in spite of the fact that I am already 48 and older than you, as you never cease to remind me. *Yawn* Now much as I would love to discuss your wild and wicked, misspent youth, can we do it in the morning ? *Yawn* Need to sleep now. Come here !*Snuggle*”

"Need to sleep ? You really are getting old ! Come on, Vig, Ah've given it some thought in the last few weeks. Ah don't want to be old yet. Ah’m determined to get some thrills out of life while ah still can. And ah’ve made some decisions. Stop fondling me for fuck's sake.. ! "

“Just cuddling up and trying to sleep. Grumpy bastard ! You say I’m getting old ! You’re turning into a miserable old git ! An insomniac miserable old git ! Ow ! No need to turn violent ! I need my sleep if I’m expected to rejuvenate you again in the morning ! I am obviously providing insufficient thrills !”

”Ah’m not grumpy and since when do you need sleep, Mr. 'I have to finish my painting so I can't come to bed with you now Sean' ? An’ how many times did you wake me up in the middle of the night to take pictures of me ? Or read me one of your poems ? Now you listen to me for once ! There's something exciting ah’ve got to tell yer !”

“Oh shit. You’re going to insist, aren’t you ? Go on then, Sean, excite me !”

“Ah’m goin’ ter buy meself a motor bike, Vig ! A real big heavy one. An’ you can go with me on the buddy seat. What do you say.. just ride wherever we like, find a nice hotel to sleep - no camping, Vig - just the two of us. What do you say ?”

*Sits up, excited.* “What ? Are you serious, Sean ? You really want a big, powerful throbbing thing between your legs, apart from me, I mean ? I really don’t think that’s a very good idea !”

“What's that ? Why not, Vig ? Afraid you’ll fall off ? Afraid to let me take the lead for a change ?”

“No, neither, you Tosser ! Just afraid that you’ll kill yourself, you stupid bastard ! Don’t you know the statistics on motor bike accidents ? Guys like you having a mid -life crisis and able to afford the most powerful machines are many times more likely to have a fatal accident ! Face it, Sean, your reactions are just not as fast as they were when you were young !”

“Mid-life crisis ? Me ? What the fuck ? ! Ah'll show you how fast my reactions are ! Ah can still run circles around you, you know. What do you mean ‘older guys' ? You think ah can't drive a bike ?”

*Yelp* “Ow, Sean ! OK, OK, you have me pinned to the bed. You’ve made your point about fast reactions ! Actually, I can feel your point reacting fast right now, but that’s not what I meant ! I’m not exactly an articulated truck pulling out, when you are trying to overtake, or some boy racer trying to outgun you, am I ?”

“You are starting to sound like me mother you know ? Ah don't try to keep you from doing crazy things do ah ? Ah think it's more dangerous reading your poetry in a room full of horny female fans than driving a bike !”

“I love you, when you pout, Sean. Makes your lips so kissable *smooch*. And sure I sound like your mother ! We both love you to bits and would rather not see you in bits ! I’m serious, Sean ! Now how can I make you see this my way ? Hmmmmmm…? “

“Well, that's a start.. But ah still think that…. oh yeah, right there, do that again... Perhaps you're right about the bike, but do you think ah’m too old to ride anything ?”

“Never, my love, now look, I’m all wide awake again. Let me remind you what you’ll be missing if you do crash and burn !”

“Ok, Vig, you win, no bike. But still, this is my ride and I am at the wheel. So shut up, and hold on to me.”

“Vroom, Vroom, Sean !!”


April 17th Sean’s birthday dawns !


”You're still asleep ? Well, Happy Birthday to me then ! Ahh... you're awake ! Good morning,Vig !”

“Happy Birthday, Sean ! of course I’m awake ! I have great plans to spoil you today ! You just lie back while I fetch your champagne and strawberry breakfast in bed and your present. Then I’m gonna draw you a nice deep bath and after that, I thought a massage. Then I’ll give you your real present !”

“That sounds great Vig. Ah hope there's a bit more substantial than strawberries, ah’m starved ! Ah could do with a nice fry-up ! Present, and a real present ? You must really love me, you bastard !”

“Never doubt it, Sean ! Your wish is my command ! If my birthday boy wants a fry up, I will provide it. I even got some black pudding in specially ! The strawberries were more to play with, along with my spray can of whipped cream and be part of the first present !”

“I'll skip the fry up, let me have the strawberries then, erm and the rest !Hey.. ! Your hands are bloody freezing !”

“I just brought out the chilled champagne, idiot ! Of course they are freezing. Shall I warm them up by administering 48 birthday spanks ? Or do you want to move on to the strawberries and whipped cream right away ?”

“Well, ah dunno Vig.. ah mean, ah’m more or less entitled to that spanking, don't you think ? It's not that ah really like it, but it goes with the birthday so ah guess ah will have to be subjected to it.”

“My brave little soldier ! Roll over then across my lap and count for me ! Oh, hello Little Sean ! Seems you are very perky with anticipation, since HE reckons he doesn’t really like it. Happy birthday. Shall I sing it as I spank ? Help me keep the rhythm ?”

“Fuck no... ! Whatever you do, don't sing ! Ah’ve done nothing to deserve that... a bit harder Vig, ah’m no bird..”

“You wound me Sean ! Keep counting, or I’ll start over ! Harder, you say ? seems like we are both pretty hard already, but your wish is my command ! “ *SLAP*”

“Fuck,, that'll do.. ! Now how about that breakfast and present ? In no particular order that is .. And Ah think Ah have a present for you too !”

“ 48! And one to grow on ! Oh, doesn’t look like you could grow any more ! better take care of this before I take care of breakfast ! Now where did I put that whipped cream ?”

“Bugger, cold again, but... so good Vig ! Is that me present ? Ah've had worse ah tell you.......”

“Hmm, you can still talk, so I can’t be doing this right. You should be losing the power of coherent speech just about….now !”

“.......... !!! Oh, yessss !”

“ Are you having a nice birthday, Sean ? Time for the bath and massage, then I’ll get your special package !”

“And here ah was, thinking you’d already paid attention to me special package ! Ah’m am having the time of me life Vig, honestly, Thanks. Bath would be nice, ah’m a bit sticky.”

“Really ? Can’t have that on your birthday ! Well not until we have the chocolate fudge cake later and I get creative with it ! I’ll just draw that bath and you lie there and try and guess what I bought you ! “

“Guess what you've bought me.. erm.. new Blades shirts ? To compensate for the ones you've spilled paint all over ? Ah don't know Vig, just tell me you didn't get me your latest CD, everything else is fine !”

“For that slur on my music, you can wait ! Just get in that bathroom and I’ll get more champagne ! Then I’ll give you a nice massage to make you feel real good and ready for your surprise !”

“Oh yes, Ah like that.... you have such good hands,Vig, a little lower please, ahhh .. thanks. Well, ah’m up for the surprise, let 's have it !”

“Well you are clearly up for something, but I’ll let you use it to thank me in a minute ! I’ll just get the box ! See, I found football paper to wrap it in and I made your card myself of course ! Go on, open it !”

“What's this ? .. ? Biker’s leathers ? You mean ah can buy meself a motorbike after all, that's great Vig, really great ! Ah love it an’ ah love you !”

*Oof* “Sean, you’re squashing me, love and I can’t breathe. Glad you like the present and I love you too ……too much to let you have a motorbike. I already told you !”

“Then why the fuck did you buy me this outfit, and what's that dirty grin supposed to mean ?”

“ I just want you in leather, lover ! It will make you look so hot, not to mention macho and dominant. Go on, put it on for me ! I’ll let you top when ever you wear it for me ! You can have control, Wild Thing ! I’ll make up for you not getting the Harley….give you something better to ride !”

“Ok, but ah want a test drive first. Now let me get the engine running and kick the gear, yeah... ah like that noise, come on baby, born to be wild !”