Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: A scary scenario

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: AU, Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1396 Read: 1025

Published: 05 Aug 2009 Updated: 05 Aug 2009

Coarse ropes chafe my wrists and my cramped arms throb, as they bend back, securing me to the post behind me.

A trickle of ice-cold fear runs down my back, as a wedge of light appears beneath the door and hands fumble with the rusty lock.

My stomach clenches and I draw my knees up protectively, as his steps approach and the wooden box drops by my feet with a thud.


I have been sitting and reading, because I need to be in the right state of mind. It helped me to clear my head from unwanted distractions. No doubt it will heighten his anxiety, but so be it.

I have earlier prepared the things I need to do this, and I just have to pick up the box and go to him. I put on the light, and make some unnecessary sounds while unlocking his door.

His knees are drawn up and his eyes are open very wide with fear. Without connecting or acknowledging him, I drop the wooden box.



I shiver, my eyes fixed on that box, which rattled ominously as it fell.

Although I have never seen the contents, I fear what it may contain and it holds a horrifying fascination. I feel his eyes on me, but I am incapable of looking up.

With a grunt, he squats down, gripping my ankles roughly and moving back to pull my legs straight. I kick out at him and he swears as I connect with his knee.

Next minute, my head snaps back as he slaps me hard and hisses,

“Mistake, friend. Now I’ll have to tie your legs.”


I want him to look at me, connect with me, but he keeps his head stubbornly down. He seems determined to make this harder on himself.

I grab his ankles because his legs need to be straight for this, but he snarls and kicks my knee badly. It hurts, and in reaction I slap him hard in his face. Now he’s got me mad and I tell him I have no other option than to tie him down.

I open the drawer from the big cupboard and take out the rope. He’s sweating and trembling almost violently under my hands.



Dazed, I watch with disbelief as he gets rope and returns.

I struggle, and try to kick out again, but he manages to loop the rope around one ankle and yank it to the side, keeping out of my reach, as he secures it to an iron ring in the floor.

He follows, by capturing the other leg and pulling it hard in the opposite direction, securing it similarly.

Working with grim determination, in silence, he moves his hands to my belt and unfastens it, pulling it through the loops and snapping it against the floor with a loud crack.


He still seems to think he can get away, even tries to kick me again, but this time I am prepared. I catch one of his ankles, manage to get the rope around it and fasten it to the ring on the floor. It’s easy now to secure the other ankle too.

His legs are spread wide, and he seems to finally realize he isn’t going anywhere. His face pales when my hands move to his belt and start opening it. I enjoy the sound it makes when I snap it against the floor – a harsh sound – making him wince.



Fuck !

Now he’s unzipping my jeans and pulling them down over my ass and hips and I am helpless to stop him.

He can only get them down a little way, as my legs are bound apart, but it’s enough to release my cock and balls, which are where his attention is concentrated.

I moan, desperately, as he cups my balls coldly and clinically and then flicks my treacherous, half-hard cock almost contemptuously.

I am in the power of a madman and my stomach turns over again.

Then he turns away and flips open the lid of the box.


I pull down his pants, just as far as I need them to be able to get to his cock and balls. I feel the weight of his balls on my hand. Despite the fear, he’s half hard and I give his cock a small squeeze.

I open the box slowly. The shiny glow of the instruments inside remind me of something. I reach inside my jacket to bring out the rubber gloves. I put them on slowly, revelling in the sound of the snapping rubber.

The feeling of dread and terror is almost tangible in the small room now.



I am mesmerized by the horrible, shining things in the box, so I jump in shock at the snap of latex and turn to watch, aghast, as he unhurriedly gloves his long, sensitive fingers.

Although I know it is futile, I struggle against my bonds, whimpering now, in the certain knowledge that he intends to go through with this.

As he places a towel on the ground and begins to lay out the terribly efficient-looking instruments, I croak, “Please, no !”, through dry and cracked lips.

“You should have thought of that, my friend, before you decided to betray me.”


He’s fighting his bonds now, in vain. I take my time laying out a towel and displaying the shiny instruments I intend using on him.

He can’t keep his composure and begs me not to do it. We’ve been through all this though. I made it very clear from the beginning that I could not live with deceit and betrayal. We both had our share of that and we agreed.

Agreed what would be the result of betrayal.

He made me suffer, now it’s payback time for him. I slowly get up, the little bottle with sterilizer in my hand.



Oh my God, this is really happening !


My balls contract, as he swabs them with the icy sterilizing solution, but my dick grows harder, in spite of my fear, which seems insane.

I fight down a pang of nausea and my control on my bladder and bowels feels tenuous, to say the least.

Now he is taking the first instrument in his hand and bringing it towards my poor, shrinking testicles.

I make one last, plaintive appeal,

“Please, I’m begging you. Don’t do this ! I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.”

He smiles coldly. “You’ve got that right !”


I clean his balls thoroughly, and can’t help noticing his hardened cock. He’s probably aroused by fear, and that thought arouses me. I know I will want to fuck him when this is over.

I pick up an instrument and lower my hand to his balls.

This time he’s begging me desperately, telling me it won’t happen again.

I go as far as holding the cold metal to his balls, which makes him whimper. It’s time to snap out of this, I think, and he can’t obviously. So I throw away that horrible thing and cup his face instead.

“Vig?”



I feel metal against my skin and hold my breath, squeezing my eyes tight shut and gritting my teeth, anticipating the pain ……..

“Vig ? Vig?”

I become aware that strong, gentle hands are holding my face and a voice, full of concern is speaking my name.

I swim to the surface of full consciousness and try to focus on the white blur in front of me, which gradually morphs into Sean’s face, his green eyes fixed on mine.

He hugs me and releases me from the restraints, whispering soothing words.

That he did this for me means so much.


I can see him struggle, coming up from this special headspace. I tried to give him what he wanted and I think it worked for him.

Ever since he had to play that castration scene in Hidalgo, it has fascinated and aroused him. At first I was abashed by the thought, but he really wanted it. He directed, but gave himself over to me once we started. Not the first game we have played, but by far the scariest.

But what scared me most is the way it made me feel. Powerful. In charge. I want more of this !