Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo want to buy a house

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 3573 Read: 961

Published: 04 Aug 2009 Updated: 04 Aug 2009

Sean



When we arrive at the property, the estate agent is already waiting for us. The house looks smallish, but nice from the outside and the small front garden is a bit unkempt, but pretty.

We've been looking for a house for months now and with our specific wishes it isn't an easy find. The apartment we live in now is large and airy, but it hasn't got a "feel" about it. It also hasn't got a garden and we both want that very much.

Viggo wants one so he can have a bit of nature, despite living in the city. For my part, I love working in the garden, love to put my hands in soil, and make things grow and blossom. When we saw the advertisement yesterday we made an appointment immediately, afraid that it would be sold before we even got to see it. That has happened a few times the last few months.

The estate agent, Chris, takes us inside the house. There's a small hall, with a nice staircase and a carved wooden banister leading up. We step into the living room, and Viggo and I look at each other and nod. Even though it is much smaller than the one at home, it is a lovely room, with beautiful period features.

The dining area is small, but there is a large kitchen where we can easily fit in a dining table; it's not like we have a lot of dinner guests. From the kitchen we step into the garden, and that's it for me; I am in love with it immediately.

It's a fairly large garden, and there's some work to be done, but I love that. I can easily see what it could be like. There are even a few trees in it, and there's enough space to have that pond we've always wanted. I turn to look at Viggo, standing near one of the trees, his hands on the bark. I can see he's just as smitten as I am, and I smile at him.

Inside Chris takes us upstairs to the master bedroom, and the small guestroom. The bathroom is quite large, and looks beautiful. Chris leaves us alone in the master bedroom tactfully, so Viggo and I can have a private talk.

As soon as he's gone, we grasp each other's hands.

"I love it Sean, "Viggo says, "Let's buy it."

"I love it too, but we must be sensible, it is a lot smaller than the apartment. What are we going to do with all our – your – stuff?"

"Let's be unsensible Sean, and buy it!"


Viggo


As soon as we draw up in front of the house, I get a good feeling about it and that is confirmed the minute we step inside.

Houses have souls, like people, and this one just feels compatible with us. I can tell that Sean feels it too as we both approve of the period details and personality it has and when we go out into the garden, complete with old trees, which seem to welcome us, I know he is as smitten as I am.

I put my hands on the gnarled bark of an ancient apple tree, enjoying the roughness under my finger tips and smile, as I see Sean's face light up, anticipating what he can do with this garden. I am picturing a dog, maybe two dogs playing here and digging up Sean's carefully tended flower beds.

I am also picturing Sean, stripped to the waist, a sheen of sweat on the planes of his muscular back as he tends those flower beds.

The realtor is talking about "potential" behind us, but he really doesn't need to do the hard sell here.

When he leaves us to talk in the master bedroom, we grab each other's hands and I tell Sean that we should buy it. Although he loves it too, Sean is always more cautious and he is worried that it is much smaller than our spacious, but characterless apartment. He wonders what we will do with all the stuff I have, but I just think we should follow our hearts and make the purchase. The rest is mere detail.

"Let's be unsensible Sean, and buy it!"

I can be real indecisive, but this time, I am sure.

"Well I don't know. You do have two rooms full of... stuff.... You'll have to get rid of some of it. How will you feel about that? And what about a studio for you to work in? The guest room is too small and it doesn't have good enough light."

"Come on, Sean, the back yard is big enough for us to build on a small conservatory/studio for me. As for the house being smaller, we can both agree to get rid of some of our stuff. Do you really need all those old football magazines you are hoarding?"

"Hoarding? That's only one cardboard box, Viggo. They are a collector's item. You will have to sacrifice a lot of your...materials, even if you get a small studio built on the back."


Sean


When I think how Viggo has cluttered up not just one, but two of the spare rooms in the apartment, I can't help getting pissed off a bit. Typical of him to start on about my footie magazine box, the only thing I am really attached to.

I try to reason calmly though, well aware of Chris being still in the neighbourhood. "Look Vig, are you sure you want to do this? I know you are attached to your things, and as long as we had the space I didn't mind, * which is a flagrant lie of course* but if we do this you'll have to get rid of at least 75 percent of it."

I look at him sternly, but he seems unimpressed and still cheerful too. I hate it when he does that when I am annoyed.

"Yes, I am sure I want this, but most of the things I have collected are very dear to me, I am sure I'll find space for them."

"I am not going to allow you to put your stuff under the bed, if that's what you mean. We will go through it together, and decide what you can keep," I say, feeling quite benevolent. "Let's call in this Chris, and tell him we want to make an offer, agreed?"

He doesn't look so cheerful any longer, in fact he scowls at me. "Agreed on making the offer," he says, "we'll talk about the rest later."

We call in Chris, and tell him we want to make an offer. It's close to the asking price, as we all know by now that this house will be sold anyway. Chris makes a phone call there and then and the seller agrees.

We are both happy, even though we will have a lot to talk about when we're on our own again. As the house is empty, we can get into it as soon as the paperwork is done. We make an appointment to see Chris in his office the next morning, so we can go over the details.

"Well," he says, obviously happy with his success, "why don't you two just have a look around in peace and quiet, while I go back to the office? Just bring the key tomorrow morning." Of course we eagerly agree and dropping the keychain in my hand, he's off.

The door hasn't closed behind him before we are already bickering. I hate it, because what I really want to do is go back to that garden - our garden - and have a closer look, but we need to settle this first.

"Vig," I say pleadingly, "this is our new home, let's try not to make a junkyard out of it."


Viggo


"Junkyard?"

I am hurt and getting mad now.

I've told him that these things are dear to me and I've tried to hold on to the sheer happiness of knowing that we have found the perfect place to grow old together, but he's talking about going through my stuff with me and helping me to decide what to keep. He's already made it obvious that he doesn't intend to get rid of any of his crap.

I don't want to fight with him about this, especially here in what is to be our new home. It's going to disturb the harmony! But he had to use that word, "junkyard," and I can't let that pass.

"Jesus, Sean, for somebody, who claims to appreciate art, you can be such a fucking philistine sometimes! What you scornfully refer to as junk are artifacts and objets trouve's lovingly amassed over the years. They all mean something to me. Each one evokes a time, a place, a person, a state of mind. Where you see junk, I see inspirations, aides-mémoires, I see art. I like to photograph them over and over and incorporate them into my paintings. They feed my soul. I thought you understood that."

"Be reasonable, Veegoh."

Sean is clearly mad with me, as his Yorkshire accent thickens whenever he is in the throes of deep emotion, such as when the Blades score. It's actually very arousing. He is trying not to really lose his temper and only just about succeeding, which is also pretty arousing.

"How can I be reasonable, when you are so dismissive of my collection? You, I note, are not prepared to give up your football memorabilia magazines and no doubt you'll be bringing your vast collection of clothes, including all your Blades shirts, some of which are threadbare. I don't have as many clothes and I can use my half of the closet for my stuff. Then there's the guest room."

"No!"

Now he's really getting mad and he pushes me up against the door of the built-in closet. I continue to push my luck, partly because I really am determined not to give in and partly because he is so sexy like this.

"This house will be half mine, Sean and I can put what I want in my half."

"You ... stubborn ... bastard," Sean punctuates his words by slamming me against the closet door, "can't you get it through your thick skull that we are moving from a larger to a smaller place? Something ... has ... to ... go!"


Sean


I slam him against the closet door one more time, and then I pin him against it with my body weight. He struggles a little underneath me, and tries to look away, but I cup his face so he can't.

"Those 'threadbare Blades shirts' as you call them, I will use working in the garden while you are hugging trees. So yes, I'll bring them with me. Like the one box with magazines and my clothes. Rocks and pebbles, broken toys, coloured paper, notes, books - art ... my arse!"

I rock against him a little, as I feel how hard he is. Fighting always seems to arouse him, and he feels good helplessly underneath me. I lean in and bite his neck, hoping to win him over that way.

"Come on Vig," I say, nipping his ear, "won't it be nice to start all over in a clean house, without all your ... er ... memorabilia?" But of course he won't have it, stubborn bastard indeed.

"I think it's weird that you shed things - except your Blades stuff - so easily, and dream about clean houses. That's fucking anal, Sean! Meaning your mind is as tight as your ass."

That one makes me laugh. "Oh yes mate, I am going to be fucking anal soon, watch me," and I grind against him for good measure.

"So Vig," I growl in his ear, "how about you using the rocks and pebbles in the garden? You could still photograph them then," and I put my fingers under the hem of his shirt and lift it up.

"Mmm...Okay," he agrees, as I rake my fingers over his body.

"And throw away the rest maybe," I whisper just before I suck in a perfect nipple.

"No, no way," he moans, weakly trying to push me away. "There are a lot of other things we can throw away, not just my art collection!"

I snort at the art collection. "Okay, like what?"

"Like a lot of your clothes, who needs 30 suits anyway?"

"You want me to throw away Merrick's Armani and Boss suits in favour of your stuff? Keep dreaming, mate!" Meanwhile my fingers make short work of the zipper of his jeans, and he seems to lose a little bit of his resolve.

"We could meet in the middle Vig, let's name the things we absolutely need to take with us besides the furniture, and see where we can put them."

"Do we have to do this right now?" he gasps when my hand closes around his cock.

*Yes right now, while I've got you all needy and pliant...* "No time to lose, Vig," I say speeding up the movement of my hand.


Viggo


Being pinned against the closet door by an aggressive and dominant Bean is so hot that I find it hard to concentrate on anything but his hands gripping my shoulders, his teeth nipping my neck and earlobes and his hard cock grinding against mine.

I throw in the "anal" accusation, which always gets him going and the association causes him to grind against me even harder.

He growls in my ear that I could use the rocks and pebbles in the garden. *Hah! So I do get to keep them. A point to me, I think*.

I should have known he would press his advantage unfairly, thinking I would relax. The sneaky bastard slides up my shirt and starts to attack my sensitive nipples, my weak spot, as he knows only too well.

That seductive voice is purring that we could throw away the rest. I rally and try to push him away, suggesting that there are other things we could get rid of, like his suits.

Of course, he is not going to agree to that and his long, strong fingers are drawing down my zip and enclosing my cock before I can get my wits together to argue properly.

He's still talking, something about meeting halfway and furniture, but my legs have turned to wet noodles and I would slide to the carpet if his body wasn't keeping me nailed to the door.

"Do we have to do this right now?"

"No time to lose, Vig!" and his hand tightens and begins to work my cock.

"Now don't you think that it would be nice to make a fresh start in our new place? Hmm?"

I seem to be rapidly losing the power of coherent speech, because I try to answer, but it comes out as a kind of groan. I whimper in protest as his hand stills, keeping me on the edge,

"We'll need to sort out what furniture will fit here, but the bed, of course, that's got our special modifications and we'll be wanting to bring that. I'd say that was an essential, wouldn't you?"

I whimper again, trying to rub myself against his hand and he chuckles, his breath tickling my ear,

"And of course, there's the toy box and the punishment bench. Now would you really want to bring all your stuff if it meant we didn't have room for those?"

"Please, Sean."

"You didn't answer my question, Vig. What would you rather have, the "art" or the fun stuff?"

His hand speeds up again and I shout as I spurt into his hand.

"Fuck, Sean!"

"Well that's the next thing on the agenda, mate, but I want an answer first."


Sean


He pants, while I grab the hem of my tee shirt, and clean us up a bit.

"You know Vig, they sure knew how to build in those days, isn't that a sturdy cupboard door?"

He still looks dazed and I tap the wood next to his head. "I think we've made a really good choice."

I have a raging hard on, but for now I want to settle things between us.

"Now about our stuff," I say, licking my sticky fingers, "what will it be? I think the bed is not negotiable, but I'll let you choose between the punishment bench and those 300 very interesting books you have on experimental art."

For a moment I've lost eye contact, and that's enough for him to grab my shoulders, turn me around and slam me against the door. He's on his knees before I can even blink, his hand cupping my straining cock.

"We can't lose the punishment bench Sean. I think we'll need that. Come to think of it, we'll be needing it tonight. I'll need that bench, because you need the punishment, as simple as that."

His hand presses a little harder and I groan.

"So Sean, fair is fair, if I do throw away the books, what gesture will you make in return?" He bites at my jeans-clad cock, but his teeth are sharp and I jerk.

"You really need new clothes Vig! We are the same size, how about I give you half of my Armani suits?" He leans back and shakes his head at me.

"Uh uh, I don't think so."

"You can have the shoes that go with them too," I say, arching up under his touch.

"Not good enough," and his hand drops away entirely.

"Okay then, I'll send the football magazines to my mum, is that what you want?"

He grins, his hand firmly back on my cock. "You think your mom will store my collection too?"

I curse, but before I can say any more he has deftly opened my fly, and I hiss when he licks my cock through my briefs. *What the fuck, we'll talk about this later* and I pull him in closer.

My hands go to my jeans, helping him to push them down with my briefs in one simple move, and I gasp when he takes me in.

I growl when he lets go of me, leaning back, a triumphant grin on his face.

"D'you wanna talk about cleaning up now Sean?" he asks and I grab his neck and reel him back in.

*We'll see who'll be on that bench tonight Vig*

Moments later, I cry out and come, my cock buried deep in his throat.


Viggo


Sean slides down to sit on the bedroom carpet, his back against the closet door and I stay on my knees, holding him, until his breathing returns to normal.

I know that the smugness I feel on having turned the tables must show on my face and I quickly adjust my expression as he opens one eye and looks at me suspiciously.

"Bastard", he says. "You never did fight fair."

"Fair, Bean? May I respectfully point out that you started this form of negotiation? I'm not sure at this point that any concessions made under duress should count."

"So we're back to square one then are we? You still have two roomfuls of junk and too many books....."

"And you still have more suits than anybody needs and a collection of old
footie magazines."

"Look, mate, however you look at it, we don't have room in this house we both love for everything from our old place."

"You just referred to my collection as 'junk' again," I say, standing up and adjusting my clothes. I stretch out my hand to Sean, helping him up and then I tuck him back into his underpants and zip up his jeans, giving his cock a punishing squeeze, to which it can't help responding.

"Viggo, please agree to shed some of your collection and review your books. I know these things mean a lot to you and I'm sorry I called them 'junk' earlier. But I'm begging you now."

"You know I love it when you beg. With the right motivation, I could be persuaded to consider rationalizing my collection of finds and artifacts and giving away some books - I couldn't bear for any of them to be destroyed, Sean."

"I know and you do like giving people presents so maybe that would be one solution. You could distribute surplus arty-farties around our families and friends. I am sure they'll forgive us eventually, although we'd have to resign ourselves to being off a few Christmas card lists for a while."

"I thought you were sorry and were going to be respectful about my things in future." I make a grab for his crotch again, but he anticipates my intention and grabs my wrist in a steely grip, while grabbing my balls in his other hand.

"Oh no you don't. I am sorry, I just couldn't resist it. We should go home and continue talking about this. The key to negotiation is to start from the points we agree on."

I feel my lips curving into a smile as his grip becomes a caress.

"You mean the bed, the punishment bench and the toy box? They seem like great places to start. I am confident that with a combined effort, flexibility on positions and personal commitment, we'll be able to facilitate the moving experience."

"Oh, I'm all in favour of moving experiences. Let's go get facilitating."