Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Surprises in the woods, followes 'Director's Cut'

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: None

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1429 Read: 683

Published: 04 Aug 2009 Updated: 04 Aug 2009

I’ve been thinking about it for days, and today I’ll do it. He’s wandering in his beloved wood again with his camera. He doesn’t know, but I am right behind him.

Being summer, it’s easy to hide and I am revelling in the stalking. I‘m in no hurry, I ‘ll recognize the moment when it’s there. The sunlight can barely come through, making the wood seem dark and mysterious. Perfect.

He’s unaware of me - whistling even - taking pictures now and then. I am really close, when my feet crack a twig. He turns around quickly, but too late.


I love to get out in the woods on my own with my camera and don’t get the opportunity often enough.

This is where I feel at my most easy and relaxed, being at one with nature and where I feel truly happy. Trees are beautiful and less complicated than people.

Today, though, I become aware that I am not alone. It is just a feeling that there is another person watching me, which makes me shiver a little.

I freeze and turn at the sharp crack of a twig, but I am suddenly enveloped in something dark and heavy.



Before he can get as much as a glimpse of me, I cover him with the black blanket I have brought with me. He struggles, but he wasn’t prepared for this, so I have the advantage. I force him to his knees and notice that even now, he’s focussing more on protecting his camera than himself.

My hands slip under the blanket, gripping first one wrist and then the other, managing to restrain him with the handcuffs and then pulling him up again. He squirms, but my arm pressing hard on his windpipe makes him change his mind and behave.


What the fuck ? I am totally disoriented by the unexpected attack and my assailant forces me to my knees.

I manage not to drop my precious camera, then I start to fight back, but he has handcuffed my hands in front of me and before I know it, has yanked me back up onto my feet, one arm tightly around my neck.

He takes my camera and I struggle, but his arm cuts off my air supply. Survival is now foremost in my mind, so fighting the panic, I keep still and he slackens off the pressure a little.



He’s cooperating now, and I allow him to get more air. I take him with me to the nearest strong tree, get his hands up from under the blanket and tie the rope I brought to his cuffs. Moving behind him, I take off the blanket and pull his hands over his head.

I tie the rope to the tree and I sit back, watching him for a while. He’s at my mercy completely now and I take my time enjoying it. Slowly I show him the knife, before I let it come down on the fabric of his shirt.


As he takes the pressure off my throat, I gulp air like a drowning man. He pulls me over to a tree, throws a rope over a branch and suspends me by my cuffed wrists, my hands above my head, my body taut like a bowstring.

The blanket is off and I blink, even in the dim light of this dense wood. He watches me, then he stands and there is a flash of steel.

I watch, in fascination and horror as the blade slices clinically through my shirt and the fabric falls away baring my chest to him, sacrificially.



His nipples harden in the cool breeze and I like that. I reach out and give one of the buds a sharp tweak. He closes his eyes and swallows. I drop my hand to his belt and start unbuckling it. I pull down his zipper and pull down his jeans. His eyes stay firmly closed until he’s naked.

When he opens them again, I tilt my face very close to his. He tries to look away, but I cup his chin. The knife very visible, so he won’t dare to kick me.

“I am going to fuck you, “I say.


The blade whispers across my skin, threatening, but never quite touching and the frisson of fear, coupled with the breeze ruffling the leaves, makes my nipples go hard. I feel my cock beginning to respond and I close my eyes, swallowing hard.

I feel his hands at my belt and squeeze my eyes tighter, as he slowly undresses me.

He waits again and I open them, to find his face inches from mine .I try to look away, but he forces me to meet his eyes, holding the knife very close to my throat as he tells me his intention.



He’s afraid, but he’s aroused too. Ashamed, he tries to close his eyes again, but I won’t let him.

“The choice is yours. Keep your eyes open and I’ll be gentle with you; close your eyes and shut me out and It’ll hurt.”

His eyes open wide. They are beautiful, he’s beautiful and I want him now. I slowly explore his body, the furry chest, the navel, until my hand closes around his cock making him hiss.

Taking the small bottle of lube from my backpack, I open my pants and stroke myself.

“See? I’ll make it easy on you.”


I can’t hide from him and he makes me keep looking at him, as his hands skim my body, finally closing round my erect cock and squeezing.

He takes out a bottle of lube and undoes his pants, letting loose his own formidable erection, which he strokes, while he condescendingly tells me he’ll make it easy on me. I feel a flash of anger, mingled with shame, that I am finding this so arousing.

Rough bark grazes my naked spine, as he pushes me back, raising my legs and wrapping them round his waist. His slicked fingers probe me, mercilessly.



I push him back and let my slicked fingers slide into the cleft of his buttocks.

When I push a finger in, he can’t withhold a moan and I eagerly study his face. His face is flushed, but his eyes are still wide open. He’s desperately clinging to his control, but I’ll break it.

I bend over and start licking and sucking his throat, all the way to his collarbone, and when I add a finger he’s lost, pushing back on my fingers. The sounds coming from him are too much and I pull back my fingers and line up.


My legs are still around him, bracing against him to take the weight off my straining arms, tensing as his fingertips torment me.

One finger breaches me and I moan as he brushes my prostate and sends a jolt of electricity through my quivering body.

I try to fight the sensations he is arousing in me, but his mouth assaults my throat and moves down to my shoulder, while he adds a second finger.

Someone is whimpering with need and I realize that it must be me, just as he thrusts his dick forcefully into me and I see stars.



I look at him while I breach him, naked, leaves in his hair, the cuffs on his hands forcing him into submission. The thought of having power over this strong, dominant man is sending jolts of pleasure down my spine, while I thrust into him forcefully.

When I feel the tightening of my balls, I grab his cock and stroke him. Just three or four times before he comes, his body clenching around my cock. His eyes close and he lets out a hoarse cry, pushing me right over the edge too.

I slump down on him, holding him tight.


I return to full consciousness, aware of our combined weights on my tortured arms, but he kisses me tenderly, hurrying to lower me gently to the ground and release the handcuffs.

He rubs my chafed wrists, whispering endearments, while his eyes are anxious, as he asks me if I am okay.

I recognise that he is really asking if it is okay with me that he’s taken the initiative in this latest game.

I smile reassuringly,

“More than okay, but you owe me a shirt, Bean !”

My reward is that luminous smile and the light in those green eyes.