Summary: The masks are off and Viggo thinks they should talk.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Masquerade 2, Unmasked

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 6233 Read: 1755

Published: 04 Aug 2009 Updated: 04 Aug 2009

Prologue


I sit in my small, dark, secret room behind the mirror and observe.

I have become addicted to secrecy over the years. The voyeur in me loves to watch in secret, the watching almost more exciting to me now than the participation.

Almost ! But I do like to participate and I use this window to select the most enticing morsels, for my pleasure, having watched them perform.

The fact that I own this very private club is one of my best kept secrets. As an actor, I am used to wearing many faces and I have become adept at discovering others’ secrets also.

It amuses me to issue invitations to those, whose little foibles I have uncovered. The masks are always firmly in place and even when I do take part, I have never been found out. Thanks to my concealed security cameras, I always watch my guests being greeted, before they put on the masks, so I have the advantage of them, although they don’t know, of course.

Now, I lean forward, my breath hitching and my hand gripping my cock firmly, as I watch the scene unfolding in front of me. God, they are beautiful !

I have lusted after them both ever since we worked together on the Rings shoot in New Zealand. Sean kept this side of himself very firmly under wraps, but I found out about his naughty past. I have my methods.

Viggo now, he is more relaxed and ambivalent in public, although he tends to secrecy about his private life. I know that there hasn’t been much of a private life recently, him throwing himself into projects to avoid entanglements.

I knew that I could lure them here though. Once hooked, a twitch on the line will bring them reeling in and these two were hooked at an early age.

I wanted them, separately for myself, but it seems they found each other and I feel privileged to have been able to watch this performance. It’s a shame that their many fans are not able to share this with me !

Ah, now they have suddenly recognised each other, in spite of the masks and the dim lighting. How utterly intriguing ! I hug myself with delight.

Well, well. I wonder how this will play………………. Second Act coming up, I think !



Viggo


I swear that I can see Sean blushing, even with the darkness and the mask.

We were good friends in New Zealand, just a couple of mates, drinking together, exchanging stories about our kids and our divorces and of course, our football teams.

One of his most endearing qualities is that boyish shyness he often exhibits, in spite of all his achievements, accompanied by the cute flush.

Now that I have realized it is him, I think I must have been crazy not to see it before. I secretly lusted after him in New Zealand, but kept that deeply buried. I don’t get involved with people on set, we were working too fucking hard to get the opportunity and anyway, Sean Bean was a straight guy, adored by the ladies, an alpha male.

Shit ! No wonder I found the physical grace, not to mention the ass appealing ! I had watched them before on countless occasions.

True we haven’t seen each other in a few years, apart from one drinking bout at the TIFF, and true we haven’t called each other in a while, and even though I have been working in London, we haven’t hooked up, but just how much have I suppressed, that my friend blew me, body and mind, then I let him fuck me and neither of us knew ?

Neither of us has said a word since the stunned whisper of names and I am just wondering what the next move should be, when Sean grabs his clothes and starts to pull them on quickly.

I grab his arm, but he shakes me off and before I can recover, he is up and away, back through the curtain.

I dress too and follow, but by the time I step through the curtain, I see that I am too late and he is no longer in the club. Hurrying through the dancers, I find my way back to the lobby, where Jeeves hands me my coat.

For about a second, I consider asking him about Sean, but a look from his glacial eye inhibits me, letting me know that would be a monumental faux pas. I refuse his offer to call a cab and taking off the mask, step out into the alley, then the street, just in time to see the rear lights of one disappear around the corner, presumably carrying Sean away from me.

As I walk home, I am thinking that this cannot happen. Sean’s friendship meant a lot to me once and I have often thought about him over the years.

Trouble is, just how deep in denial is he and will we be able to get over our embarrassment and talk about this ?

Besides, the sex was phenomenal and I want a repeat performance.


Sean


Time seems to stop when I see the “H” tattoo on his wrist. For a moment I think my eyes are deceiving me, but there it is, and my stomach clutches. I look up to hear him whisper “Sean ?”


“Viggo ?’ I respond, and then embarrassment hits me, and I just want to get away from him.

Shaking off his hand when he tries to stop me, I dress as fast as I can, without ever looking at him and flee, leaving him behind. I make my way through the club and after a glance at my face, the doorman hands me my coat hastily.

Luckily I don’t have to wait too long before I can stop a passing cab, and when he drives away I can finally sit back in the leather cushions and relax a little. I can’t help playing back the film in my head over and over again.

How could I be this stupid ? And how come I didn’t recognize him ? Sure, it has been a while, but we were once such very close friends and I thought we still were. I remember now thinking there was something familiar about him, but then I started thinking with my cock, and I lost it.

I groan when I think how much I lost it, making the cabdriver throw a worried look at me in his mirror. I gave a close friend a blow job and even fucked him, and now I will never be able to look at him again, or to meet him again.

Of course I felt attracted to him doing “Rings”, but I put it out of my head from the beginning. At first, because it’s a rule of mine to never mess around with cast mates and then because he was a friend, someone I didn’t want to lose over a bit of hot sex.

I always thought that maybe some day we would be ready for more, and was content with that most of the time. And then we both got busy elsewhere and now and then there were phone calls, but I never forgot him. I knew he was there for me.

And now it’s all fucked up, and I’ve lost him. Surely he must feel as terrible as I do, but still Vig is Vig, and I know he will come after me. He won’t let me be in peace, but will want to go to the bottom of this.

For a moment I think of asking the driver to take me to a hotel, but that’s nonsense. I can’t hide, I must work and he’ll be able to find me easily. I just won’t answer the door and the phone tonight, I decide.

Then I start thinking about the invitations. Who sent those to both me and Vig ? A terrible suspicion starts rising up. What if Viggo actually sent it ? What if he trapped me into this ? I never told him much about myself, but what if he guessed.

I groan again at the thought of it all being a big joke or something, or some kind of bet going on. Viggo never has been cruel, but he does have this strange sense of humour. For a moment I get really angry, but then I realize he would never do that, never.

So what if he just wanted to just have sex with me without strings, like how I went to that club wanting a stranger for the same reason ? That would really hurt.

I can only hope I am wrong, and that it’s someone else who framed us both. I am glad when we reach my home, I pay the driver, go in and pour myself a stiff drink.

An hour later, after showering, I am in bed. The phone never stopped ringing ‘till I took it off the hook.

What a horrible night this has been.

But a small voice in my head says : “Come on, Sean, it wasn’t horrible, it was great and you loved every minute of it. Every fucking minute of it, Sean. “

This time I groan loudly and push my heated face into my pillow, trying to get rid of the image of Viggo in my head, naked and on all fours, offering himself to me.

I can feel that stupid blush again.


Viggo


By the time I have walked home, I have decided that I need to talk to Sean as soon as possible.

Shooting here has wrapped and I will be leaving for the US again in a few days. I feel that if we don’t confront this now and clear the air, we will never be able to make it right. It matters very much to me that we should make things right between us !

As soon as I get in, I kick off my shoes, pour myself a strong drink and start to call him. The phone rings and rings and either he doesn’t pick up, or he didn’t go home. But the answer phone doesn’t kick in, so I figure he must be home and have switched it off. Fuck !

Several drinks later, I call his cell-phone, but he has that switched off. I don’t leave a message….. I really need to talk to him in person.

Can this wait until the morning ? I don’t think so. I used to know Sean pretty well and he broods. I can’t imagine he’ll be sleeping very well, if at all and I visualize him working his way down a bottle of Scotch.

I also can’t imagine him answering the door to me, so what am I gonna do ? There must be a rational, mature course of action to take.

So around thirty minutes later, I have paid off the cab I got to drop me in the next road and walked around to Sean’s house. It is gone 3am and there is no-one around, but a prowling cat, who looks at me just about as disdainfully as that butler at the club. I put my tongue out at him and he turns his back on me and stalks away, tail held high in contempt.

I walk round the house once, then try the conventional approach and ring the front doorbell. Although there is a soft light glowing in the front bedroom, as soon as I press the bell, the light goes out. The house sits in silence, waiting for me to leave, as I am sure does the sole occupant.

Well he’s not going to get rid of me that easily ! I am determined to see him tonight, before this festers any more, and if have to resort to breaking and entering, then so be it. Rational, mature breaking and entering, of course !

These big houses all have aggressive-looking burglar alarms and I figure that if I set this one off, then Sean will have to come down and switch it off. He won’t want the whole street roused.

In the back yard, I select a handy sized rock and taking a deep breath, I heave it through one of the glass panels in the conservatory.


Sean


An hour later, I still am wide awake. I’ve tried to read my script, but I can’t concentrate. When the doorbell rings loudly, I almost shriek, even though I’ve been waiting for it to happen ever since I came home.

I put out the bedside lamp and like a child, wait in the dark, blood pounding in my ears, trying to will him away. It’s silent for a while, but I just know he won’t give up that easily. And then I hear the sound of breaking glass coming from downstairs and I am out of bed immediately,

“Bastard,” I shout while running to the panel to type in the code and stop the alarm. Then I run to the phone and make a call, telling them I broke the window myself, by accident.

I know there’s nothing for it, I will have to talk to him or he’ll think of something else and probably even worse, so reluctantly I go down to the conservatory, still in my bare feet, carefully making my way around the shattered glass.

There he is, looking like this is a normal visit. I sigh and unlock the door, stepping back to let him in.

“That’s very nice Viggo, breaking my windows and ruining my plants. What do you want ?”

“I just want to talk, Sean. Can we sit down somewhere or would you rather beat me up a little first ?”

Defeated I turn around and head for the living room. He follows me on my heels. I go to the cabinet, take out a bottle and two glasses and pour us both one, trying to avoid his eyes.

I take a seat as far from him as possible, and I wait. He doesn’t say a word, he just looks at me and after a few moments I can’t take it any longer and I burst out,

“You couldn’t leave it at this could you ? You just couldn’t leave me a bit of dignity ? “

Within the blink of an eye he’s out of his chair and crouched down before me, forcing me to look him in the face.

“Are you sorry about what happened Sean ? Because I am not. It came as a complete surprise to me, but the pleasure was clearly mutual and we can’t go all awkward now. I think we need to talk about it, and decide what to do with this. I don’t want to lose you Sean, if we can only be friends, I’ll settle for that.”

Of course he’s right, but I still feel totally out of my depth. There is one thing I need to know though.

“Did you send me that invitation ?’

“No Sean, did you honestly think I did ? Did you think I lured you into this ?”

His eyes look straight into mine and I know he’s not lying.

“Then who did, and why ?”

“I don’t think that’s the most important issue right now, Sean, we need to talk about how to go on from this.”

He lays a hand on my knee and I flinch, but he doesn’t take it away.

“I am not going anywhere, and neither are you. I won’t let you off that easily.”

I look at the hand on my knee, blushing again, thinking how that hand was tangled in my hair just a few hours ago, and I am still out of words.

Now there’s a hint of laughter in his voice when he speaks again.

“Okay, tell me this then : was it as good for you as it was for me ?”


Viggo


I am actually not as calm as I am trying to appear, as I wait for Sean to see to the alarm and call the security company. Even over the shrilling of the alarm, I heard him roar that I was a bastard and he has good cause to be really mad with me.

This could go either way and when he sees that I clobbered a couple of his favourite plants, I may just be joining them on the floor.

He is impressively fast in dealing with the situation and I draw in my breath as he appears in the conservatory, carefully avoiding cutting his bare feet on shards of glass.

He is wearing sweat pants and an old, tight Blades t-shirt, worn nearly transparent with washing and clearly much-loved. The broken window is letting in a draught of cold air, which makes his nipples stand up under the thin fabric. He must have been reading, as he is wearing his glasses, his hair is mussed, he is clearly totally pissed off and glaring at me, but fuck, if he doesn’t look adorable.

Sighing in resignation, he lets me in and I follow him into the living room, trying, but failing, to keep my eyes off his ass.

He pours us both a drink, but I notice that he sits as far away from me as he can and his body language is very closed and defensive. For once, I manage to keep my mouth shut and wait for him to make the first move.

When he finally snaps and asks me why I couldn’t leave him alone, with a bit of dignity, I am out of my chair in a flash and kneeling at his feet.

I need him to know that what happened between us was really good for me and that whatever happens, I don’t want to lose his friendship.

Shit ! He thinks I sent the invitation ? That I somehow contrived this whole situation ? I stare at him, willing him to look into my eyes and believe me, when I tell him I would never do that.

I breath a sigh of relief, when he relaxes slightly and I see that he does believe me. He starts to wonder out loud, who did send the invitations, but at this moment, I couldn’t care less.

I need to touch him, to reassure us both and I put my hand on his knee, ignoring the slight flinch and squeezing gently. He blushes again, quite charmingly, and lets my hand stay there.

Suddenly I feel that things are going to be ok between us, whatever we decide about our relationship and I laugh with relief, letting him know it was good for me and trying to elicit a confession from him.

“Ah’d need ter think about it. Suppose ah give you a dustpan and broom to clean up the mess you made, then ah find something you can use to board up that window, while ah’m thinking ?

But there is a sparkle in his green eyes and he grins at me, as he says it, then he leans forward and grabs my crotch, squeezing hard and causing an immediate reaction.

He laughs wickedly as he goes off to find the broom, leaving me with a raging hard-on and I swear that he is deliberately making that ass sway provocatively, as he walks away, whistling. Bastard !