Summary: Sean and Viggo are invited to a club

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Masquerade, Masquerade

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 5319 Read: 1731

Published: 03 Aug 2009 Updated: 03 Aug 2009

Sean


I am turning the invitation around and around in my hands. It’s been a long time since I even considered going to something like this. But it says masks obligatory, so depending on the mask I choose, I can be as unrecognizable as I please.

Memories of older days – wilder days – come to my mind. There are few blessings when you start as an actor, but being unknown sure is one of them. To me that is, I like my privacy, and it’s hard to find nowadays.

Here I was, as a young lad, finding my way in London. I was married, but realised pretty soon it was a mistake. I studied very hard, for the first time in my life I found something I really wanted and liked. At night there were the pubs and sometimes when money allowed it, the clubs.

That’s how it started, walking into the wrong club. At least that’s what I thought. Lured in by the really good beat, and finding myself between partying guys. Only blokes. I had paid for my pint, so I stayed. I couldn’t believe what I saw, the clothes, the make-up. It all fascinated me the way David Bowie fascinated me. So I stayed a little longer.

I noticed some admiring looks - I was what you call a pretty boy in those days - but no one really bothered me and I started roaming around. I had drunk 5 or 6 beers by that time and searching for the loo, I opened a door.

Not the loo, but a smoky area, diffused light, silhouettes here and there. I knew immediately I should turn around and leave, back to the music that was still there, but barely audible.

I seemed unable to go, though and I walked tentatively, silhouettes taking shape, men dressed fully, half or not at all, leaning against walls, lying on the floor, and I couldn’t stop looking. Now and then I felt a hand touching my arms, my legs but I kept on walking.

I never felt so terrified and so aroused at the same time in my life, and when a hand stopped me and pulled me to the wall I was almost relieved. A man, bare-chested, pushing me softly to the wall, his fingers stroking my face. I closed my eyes and let it happen.


Viggo


I have been pretty reclusive, while on this shoot in London, so I must say that I was surprised to get the invitation.

It is printed on thick, good quality, ivory card, with a picture of two masks and minimal text, heavily embossed in black. I must say that it appeals to my aesthetic sense and has certainly grabbed my interest.

I close my eyes and run my fingers over it, pondering who might be responsible for sending it. After the effort I have made to keep my private life, or rather sex life, under wraps, it puzzles me that anyone would know that this would call out to me in this way.

But call to me it surely does. It has been a long, long time since I went anywhere like this. In fact, to tell the truth it’s been a long, long time since I have had any action.

Hard to believe, eh ? But I have pretty much given up on relationships, having failed too many times and this kind of adventure has seemed too risky since I became well-known.

This invite belongs to a time long ago, when I would go to smoky clubs with loud, dance music and dark, private rooms in back. I shiver at the memory. Of course I was pretty anonymous then, but here in London, in the dark, with a mask, maybe I could be anonymous again,

It says masks obligatory, so it’s possible and yet, there is a hint of danger, a possibility of being found out that causes my body to respond.

The sensible, responsible adult side of my brain tells me I am too old for this, while the quirky, slightly unhinged side with the wild past urges me to go on and take the chance.

Within my own tight circle of friends, there has never been any secret about my bisexuality. When we were shooting the Rings trilogy I was surrounded by the most attractive men imaginable, but I have a strict rule about not getting involved, while I am working and fortunately spent most of the time as Aragorn, who wouldn’t have approved of any dalliance.

I made good friends on that shoot, though, friends who I don’t get to see enough, or even talk to very often any more. Now we have finished shooting this movie and I’ll be flying back to the US in a few days, maybe it’s time to dally a little.

I feel ready for a new adventure. I laugh wryly to myself at the thought that I wear a mask in public most of the time.

Now it’s time to wear one in private !


Sean


I am wondering now who sent me that invitation. I’ve always kept my bisexuality a secret, I’ve been married, have 3 kids, I don’t want to become an item in the tabloids again. But of course there are people who do know. People from long ago, yeah, and it happened a few times when filming abroad.

Never with a cast or crew member though. I knew I couldn’t go there. But someone does obviously know, or perhaps it’s just one of those fancy new parties, where celebs are invited, just for fun.

Strange thing is I am really tempted to go. Not for sex or something I tell myself, just out of curiosity. I will need to find myself a good mask, though. I would normally let my assistant take care of small things like that, but I think it’s better to do this myself.

Again I look at the card, wondering who sent it.

Next day I find an online shop in Soho where they sell party stuff like costumes and all. There’s a wide variety of masks and I am quite enjoying myself picking 2 out, I can always decide later which one I’ll wear.

Paying is easy with my credit card and they state the masks will be delivered within 24 hours. A strange feeling of apprehension possesses me. I tell myself I am too old for this stuff, that I should stay home and read my script, but I really, really want to go.

I am fairly busy all week and except for receiving the masks I don’t think about it too much anymore. The first thing I do when I get home on Friday is pick up the invitation, though and read it again, trying to make up my mind.

I’ll do it, I decide. If I don't like it I'll be gone in a second. I go upstairs and take a long hot shower. I choose my clothes carefully. Just black jeans and a long sleeved black Tee-shirt. Standing before the large mirror I try on both masks.

It’s amazing how different I look, and absolutely unrecognizable, the masks covering a fair amount of my face. I choose one but take them both, you never know.

An hour later I am in a cab, on my way to that club, the mask in my hand. There’s a tingling sensation in my belly, as if strange things could happen. I am still not absolutely sure I will go through with this, but when the cab stops at the address I gave him, I pay him and then go further on foot, the club only two streets away.

Being a celeb makes you careful.


Viggo


I get my laptop and check the address on the back of the invite, using Multimap. I figure that it should take me only 30 or so minutes to walk there. That will avoid having to use cabs and give me time to think a little on the way and get into the right head space.

I know that I will go. Sometimes I can be real indecisive and take a long time to make my mind up, while other times, like this, I can make a snap decision, based on my instincts. Either way, once the decision is made it’s made. No going back.

All week, I think about it, with anticipation and a little frisson of fear – just enough to make it interesting. Every time I do think about it, my cock swells in anticipation and I have to take a couple of deep breaths. This may be bordering on insanity, but as I shower and dress on Friday evening, I feel more alive than I have done in months.

Unusually for me, I ponder about what I should wear. I decide on black jeans and a black shirt. While prowling around in Soho the other day, I picked up a mask from a shop specializing in carnival costumes and fancy dress. They had elaborate and sinister gilded Venetian masks, Japanese masks and African masks. All were fascinating and beautiful in their way, but I settled on something black and unadorned.

Putting on a black jacket, I slip out into the dark street and set off for the club - at least, I assume it’s a club - the mask in my pocket. I always enjoy walking, both in the wild and in cities and the night is cool, but dry.

It is easy to find, in a quiet street, a narrow alleyway, with a shiny black door and a small brass plate. It is very discreet. I ring the bell.

The door is opened by an elegant man, dressed like an English butler. He greets me politely, but with a definite air of superiority and I hand him the invitation. He almost cracks a smile and opens the door wide, indicating that I should go in.

I am enveloped in near darkness and my feet sink into a thick carpet. I sniff at subtly perfumed air and notice that there is a silence, which lays so heavily , that I can almost feel it. If this is a club, I can’t hear any music or voices.

Jeeves offers to take my coat and asks me to put on my mask. He has a deep voice and the kind of accent only used by the Royal Family. I get the impression that he would decline an invitation to the Palace, as he would be slumming it there.

This seems to be a very classy sort of joint, I think as I follow him down the hallway. We go through two more doors and now I can hear the soft thump of a baseline and a murmur of voices.

My guide opens a third door, throws back a wine-coloured velvet curtain and I step through into quite what, I am not sure.


Sean


I like the way it looks from the outside, discreet and innocent - not one of those posh clubs, where people go to be seen. I ring the bell and the door is opened by one of those overly dressed men, who always seem to be a butler, doorman or undertaker.

The man looks absolutely respectable and trustworthy, he probably wouldn’t tell anyone anything, even if they tortured him. Discretion in flesh. When I hand him the card he guides me inside politely.

It’s dark in here, another re-assuring thing, and there’s a feel of luxury in the air. Everything seems soft, shiny and new here. My coat having been taken, I am pointed to a large mirror on the wall and asked to put on my mask.

I then follow him down the hallway and a few doors, distant music getting louder as we proceed and the sound of voices. My guide opens the last door and gestures me in.

My first impression is overwhelming, the music is rather loud – that door must be really very sound proof – and there are about seventy people here, I estimate. Men, I correct myself, not people. The light is soft, spreading a red glow over the small crowd, dancing, or sitting around tables.

Some are dressed in women’s clothes, but there are no women here, just men. I sit myself at one of the small tables and look around me, trying to discover something or someone familiar. A waiter comes out of nowhere and takes my order for wine. Not a place to drink my usual beer I think.

Every now and then the door swings open and a new guest comes in. A couple of times I catch a glance from someone, but I avoid eye contact, not ready to go there yet. One of them seems to have gathered his courage, sits at my table and asks me to dance with him, but I refuse.

I somehow can’t imagine myself between the group of half naked, sweaty men on the dance floor, it seems ridiculous. I am probably to old for this I think, and I should leave, but 3 glasses later, I am still here.

There are still people coming in, but I am no longer paying much attention to them any more. At the back I’ve seen men disappear behind a red velvet curtain, and I guess that's where the dark room is located.

I am really curious what goes on in there, but still reluctant to go there and have a look.

Again, memories come back to that first time. How I probably would have bolted if he had tried to kiss me, but he didn’t. Instead he sucked my earlobe, his tongue playing with the earring I wore then.

Nimble fingers opening the buttons of my shirt and then that eager mouth was on my nipple, sucking it in, making me gasp and squirm against the wall.

A little later his tongue on my cock, my fingers tangling in his hair, keeping his head in place while I shoved my cock frantically into his mouth. Never ever felt so aroused in my life like that before, so needy.

A moment later my thoughts are disrupted by a respectful voice.

“Would you like another glass of wine Sir ?”