Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Aragorn would say yes if Boromir could ask. Semi-consensual sex.

Rated: R

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 217 Read: 664

Published: 03 Aug 2009 Updated: 03 Aug 2009

Aragorn's forehead rests against the trunk of the tree, scratchy rough bark digging into his skin as he's pressed forward again, and again, and again, teeth clenched against the grunts.

His hands grip the trunk of the tree, too, as he struggles to keep himself steady. He needs to stay still. Steady. Whole.

Whole, while he's being taken. Pushed. Forced. He doesn't know how he can think holding steady will keep him whole, but he believes it, and he has to hold fast to that belief, or he might falter, fail, fall.

Like the man behind him. Like the son of Denethor.

It's not Boromir's fault, and Aragorn knows this. In truth, Aragorn wouldn't object to this if the reasons weren't obscured by the fear of what's happening to his ally. He'd want it, then; he'd let Boromir take him, and he'd do more than just hold steady. He'd push back. He'd open his mouth and cry his pleasure out to the stars.

But the influence of the Ring has been steady on Boromir for some time now. And if Boromir is being led to take him, if the needs are pressing on him to push Aragorn hard up against the tree and move inside him, then it is the least Aragorn can do to remain upright.