Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Boromir doesn't know why he's so angry. Doesn't know why he takes it on Aragorn. He just does. Semi-consensual themes.

Rated: R

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 237 Read: 781

Published: 03 Aug 2009 Updated: 03 Aug 2009

There have been other men, at night, under cover of bedrolls and darkness, and there have been words unspoken at dawn. Boromir knows all the things he's never said to anyone.

He's said even less to the ranger. His captain, whether they speak of it or no; the man who will, someday, be his king.

He is angry, sometimes, and resentful; and then there are moments when he feels pain, and regret, and wonders where all this anger was born. Where it might have fed, what it lives on. Boromir is not an angry man, nor is he given to cruelty.

When his hands are too rough and his teeth are too vicious, the ranger does not complain. The ranger even caught his hand once as he was leaving, a silent plea for Boromir to stay. Boromir pretended not to notice.

The kind of cry Boromir longs to draw out of the ranger would no doubt bring their company out of sleep, wondering what's the matter. Someday, Boromir suspects, that will not be enough to keep him from wringing those cries out of his bedmate. His lover. His king.

The look in Aragorn's eyes holds no surprise tonight. Boromir simply walks away from the others, out of sight, out of hearing. The ranger will follow, tracking him through darkness, and with leaves shading them from moonlight, Boromir will wonder what it would take to make Aragorn scream.