Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo fancies this particular Santa

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 339 Read: 709

Published: 03 Aug 2009 Updated: 03 Aug 2009

It's late when we drive back home. Viggo's driving, because I can't get my belly behind the steering wheel. It was fun playing Santa for Viggo's nephews and nieces. We both love children and I think they had a wonderful evening. The wig and the beard are making me feel very uncomfortable and sweaty, so I start taking the beard off.

'?What are you doing, Sean?'

'What does it look like? Taking that stuff of my face. It itches.'

Don't do that, leave it till we're home. I have plans.'

'You have plans? Do you want me to play Santa for you? Come on Vig!'

'Well you know, it does something for me. I never had sex with Santa before!'

'You're daft! You can't do that, it's not normal!'

'Come on Sean, you look lovely with that big belly. And just think how easy it will be: lay down on your belly and your ass up in the air!'

'I am definitely not going to do it and stop groping me! Get your hands on the wheel. I don't feel like going to the hospital dressed like this.'

'Nothing for you to worry about, you have a natural airbag there. No kidding Sean, why won't you try it? It really turns me on you know. It's all those songs doing it I guess, like Santa Claus is coming.'

'Santa Claus is coming to town, Vig! He's not coming!'

'Well how about: Santa's on his way, he's filled his sleigh with toy's. Doesn't that one turn you on?'

'The only toy I am giving you when we get home is a gag. Now stop making fun of a nice tradition!'

'Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight.. Doesn't that one drive you wild?'

'Never heard of it, you made that one up!'

'Honestly not, Madonna sings it!'

'Well, that explains it. So if I do it, what do I get out of it?'

'Well, they've already invited us again for April. Have you ever had sex with the Easter Bunny...?'