Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo just needs sometimes...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 613 Read: 884

Published: 03 Aug 2009 Updated: 03 Aug 2009

Viggo knocked, once, twice. His head almost resting on the door he knocked again. He knew there was someone in, he could feel it. He knocked one more time and then he heard it; the faint footsteps coming to the door. He straightened up, trying not to look that desperate.

The door opened and there he was. looking at him with contempt almost, like he expected something else and that almost anything else would have been better then Viggo turning up at his doorstep.

'What do you want Viggo?' The voice was flat, the question asked like it was out of habit. Of course he knew why Viggo was here.

'I want to talk.' He hated the pleading tone and he knew it was not going to get him anywhere, but what could he do? Sink down to his knees right here?

'So talk.' Indifferent eyes, looking straight into his.

'Can't I at least come in?' Still pleading but at least the other man stepped back and allowed him in.

There he was, standing in the living room, not daring to take a seat. His hands clenched to fists hiding in his pockets he tried to pull himself together. The things he wanted to say, where he has been thinking about all day, they were not coming.

'I need you' he managed to get out between clenched teeth.

'It's always about what you want and need, isn't it Viggo? How about your sweet boyfriend? Is he not man enough to give you what you need'

'I don't want to talk about Sean, that's not what I am here for.'

'Then what are you here for? Tell me.'

Humiliation hitting him again, making him blush, but he still needed it.

'I want you to take me' he whispered, but clearly audible in the silent room.

The other man stepped forward, closing the distance between them and Viggo closed his eyes. Strong hands clutching his shoulders, turning him around and shoving him into the wall. Lips almost but just not touching his ear, the harsh voice vibrating through his body.

'I'll take you alright, but I'll do it here. Because I don't want you in my bed. I'll just fuck you here, no love, no kisses, no prep. Will that be enough to still your need?'

He just moaned, unable to speak, allowing to be moved to the wall even closer. He closed his eyes, giving in completely, his face pressed to the wall, the feeling of nimble fingers unzipping his pants. Head spinning, his legs trembled with all consuming need.

The brutal invasion of his body made him cry out, burning friction, pain and lust, sweating and cold, begging and swearing, breathing and not, until he came. Done and undone, sliding to the ground.

Footsteps leaving the room: he was alone. Slowly he got to his knees, trying to clear his head. He took his time until he was able to stand up. Realizing he finally felt complete again. He went to the kitchen and let the cold water from the tap run over his hands. Splashed the water into his face. Yes, complete.

Moving more confident now he went to the staircase and looked up. He slowly started climbing the stairs. Sean's voice reaching out to him.

'Vig? Are you alright?'

He entered the bedroom and shedded his clothes, then climbed into the bed to sank away in Sean's embrace.

'Yes, I am okay. Thank you Sean, I needed that so much. I don't know why, it's just that every once in a while I seem to....'

'I know Vig, if that's what you need I am willing to give it to you.'