Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean would like to forget...

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 642 Read: 908

Published: 03 Aug 2009 Updated: 03 Aug 2009

He could remember the exact moment it happened, The very exact moment Viggo had said that and things changed. Changed in a way he was uncomfortable with. Making him wish things were back to how they were before. Back to normal, because he wasn't able to forget it since. They were at Orlando's house, a wild party going on, but he just wasn't in the mood. He drunk quite a lot, but didn't manage to get really drunk somehow.

He sat in the big armchair, wishing he was pissed enough to join in the general feeling of joy and laughter, but he just wasn't. Too much issues, he guessed. Things back home, nasty divorce, another failure on his side. He sighed. He flinched when someone pounced on his lap, ready to snarl, but it was Viggo. He could live with Viggo all over him, because he was just, ... Viggo and it was all right. Viggo perceptive as no one else Sean had ever known, picking up his mood.

So easy to be with, just lean back in his touch, just admitting to feeling bad at him questioning. He wasn't surprised at Viggo holding him close, because that was just Viggo's way of being a friend. San was glad to let it all out and resting his head on that strong shoulder felt pretty good.

Sean agreed happily to Viggo bringing him home and asked him in to have another drink. He had been so shocked when Viggo made a pass at him, because that's what he did and Sean knew the shock was written all over his face.

He tried to laugh it off, pretend like Viggo was just kidding. Soon after that Viggo had left. Sean had a bit of an uneasy feeling the next days, but Viggo still came to his house, seemingly the same. Well, perhaps a bit less intuitive, a bit more holding back, a bit less Viggo.

And that was a shame, because he missed that. It was not so much a problem during the daytime or during filming; they were professionals, they could deal with things like this. It was the nights making him think things over and he started loosing sleep.

At night alone in his bed, Sean was finally being honest; admitted - if only to himself - he had been thinking of Viggo that way. It was out of the question of course; he was straight. He was sure it was his emotional state making him have those unwelcome thoughts about his friend.

Then again he must have been sending out signals and Viggo picked them up, so he couldn't blame him. Somewhere the deep friendship he felt for Viggo was mingled with lust and he was not going to have it. He became very skilled in avoiding the whole thing during the daytime.

Every night in his bed though his body betrayed him, making him wonder how it would feel. Imagining Viggo's hand stroking his cock instead of his own, making him wonder why he had reacted like he had.

Viggo had said nothing, hadn't accused him of anything, he just accepted, never spoke about it again. He had kleft Sean feeling guilty though, and he fucking hated feeling guilty. He fucking hated lsleepless nights, having those forbidden thoughts.

This had been going on for two weeks now and he knew it had to stop. He was losing weight and he looked horrible. Pretty soon they would ask him to play an Orc or something and he wouldn't even have to go to make-up he thought wryly. This simply had to stop.

So next evening Viggo came along Sean just gave up. Perceptive as always. Viggo immediately knew he had. They never even made it to the living room. He just fucked Sean through the kitchen table. And it was great.