Summary: Talking about first sexual experiences..

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Gloves

Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1386 Read: 2929

Published: 03 Aug 2009 Updated: 03 Aug 2009

Viggo and Sean are in bed, having one of those lazy after good sex talks.

'Do you remember your first sexual experience as a little boy, Sean?'

'I must have been a teenager already then. I was just thinking football when I was a kid.'

'More aroused by football than by sex. Sometimes I suspect you still are Sean.'

'Depends on who's playing I guess. But I am sure you had a very early sexual experience?'

'I must have been 8 or 9, playing doctor and nurse with my neighbour girl. Just the usual stuff. But it gave me my first hard on. I can still remember how aroused I felt. Not that I had any idea what to do with it though.'

'Thank God you do now!'

'Yeah.'

Two days later Viggo gets home late. The house is dark, but he sees a faint glimmer of light behind the blinds of the bedroom. Sean is still awake then. Good.

He waists no time downstairs, just climbs the stairs.

Sean is nowhere to be seen and to his surprise there's a big lamp next to the bed, throwing a spotlight on a big fluffy towel in the middle of the bed. On the nightstand a big bottle of lube is placed strategically.

He feels Sean behind him before he hears him and starts to turn around. Strong hands grab his shoulders, pushing him to the bed.

'Just undress and lie down. Try to relax, the doctor will be with you any minute.'

And with those words Sean is gone again.

Viggo undresses fast, eager to play this little game. He lies down on the towel, his mind wondering what Sean's exactly up to. Trying to relax he closes his eyes, shutting out the light.

His eyes fly open when he hears the snap from latex on skin. Sean stands near the foot of the bed, his hair slicked and combed backwards. He's wearing nothing but Merrick's glasses, his devilish grin and a pair of rubber gloves.

Viggo just swallows.