Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean's had enough of Viggo playing games.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 695 Read: 883

Published: 03 Aug 2009 Updated: 03 Aug 2009

I am waiting till my guests arrive. Next week it will be Christmas and most of the cast is flying home for that, so I decided on having a party here.

Almost all of them and quite a few of the crew will be here. I've been busy all afternoon, shopping and preparing appetizers to go with the drinks. It's wonderful being on this project, being part of this fantastic group of people. I learned to love each and every one of them, though some more then the other.

And then of course there's Viggo.

I was very much aware of him from day one and I knew he felt the same way. But Viggo doesn't like to be to the point; Viggo likes playing games. Seems to like playing hard to get. I've had quite a few times when I almost took the bait and he withdraw, leaving me uncertain of what he really wanted.

Well, I am a very patient man, but it's killing me and I am drawing a line. One more step and it will be too late, Viggo.

I am just standing here till I see the first car arrive and like always everybody seems to come at the same time and we're complete. Viggo has decided at being a normal human being tonight; he's even wearing shoes.

When we're all seated in my crowded living room his blue eyes look in mine and he snorts.

'What: no mistletoe Sean?'

I try to ignore him, but I really have had enough of those smartass remarks.

It's a pleasant evening, everyone is in a good mood and it's so good having them there. I go to the kitchen to get the food. I am putting the food on two big plates when Viggo comes in. His shoes are gone, but he's still wearing his socks. He's had a bit too much to drink and he's here taking the piss again at me. Or so he thinks. There's a smirk on his face and suddenly I can't wait taking that off.

He leans at the refrigerator, talking about mistletoe again when I suddenly grab him and slam him to the fridge door. With one hand I keep him pinned, the other one still holding the parsley I was cutting, high above his head.

'Here's your bloody mistletoe, ' and I lean in.

He's still trying. 'That's parsley, Sean.'

'It's bloody mistletoe I tell you, so shut up!'

And finally, finally I am kissing him and he's kissing back. I am lost in the kiss, our tongues struggling and fighting. I never thought it possible to melt into a refrigerator, but we are.

I grind my erection against his and manage to fumble a hand between us, taking over control again. His fly is, as always, already half way down so it's easy to get my hand in and wrap my fingers around his rock hard erection.

Two, three strokes and he moans loudly.

Keeping my hand where it is I back off a little.

'If I didn't have my living room full of guests, I would take you right here. Bend you over the table or over the counter, just to take the edge off. Then I would take you upstairs, to my bed and would fuck you.

As it is, we will have to wait. But you're not leaving tonight. No more games Viggo, you'd better be where I want you as my guests leave.'

I step back and look at him. The smirk is definitely gone and he's panting.

'Now make yourself useful and bring in one of those plates.'

Without speaking he picks it up.

'Viggo?'

"Yeah?'

'Your fly's still open!'

He glares at me before leaving the kitchen and I lean my head to the cool window, trying to calm down a bit.

I pick up the other plate when I hear Liv's high voice say: 'There's parsley in your hair Vig, what have you been doing?'

He mutters something inaudible.

When I enter the room, he turns around to look at me. He clears his throat and speaks up, drawing everyone's attention.

'That's no parsley, it's mistletoe!'