Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: One night it just happened..

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 390 Read: 815

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Winter almost everywhere else, summer in New Zealand.
The night was dry and warm, very much the opposite of what December would be in England. They were both just dressed in jeans and shirts, it was enough and too much at the same time.

Sean was driving, forcing himself to look at the road in front of him, not daring to look at Viggo sitting next to him, afraid to get distracted.
And he didn?t need to look. Viggo was there, his bare feet on the dashboard, his eyes closed, just waiting to get where the hell Sean was taking them.

For weeks now it had been there, hanging between them. They were professionals, knowing it wasn't a good idea. Never get work mixed up with emotions, they learned it the hard way. But then again you couldn't deny it either. It was there and acknowledged by both of them.

They never talked about it, just put it aside. Something you could deal later with. Later when the film was done and you could let it all go. Let go of the script and demands. Could let go of Aragorn and Boromir and just be Viggo and Sean again.

They knew the chances were the magic would be gone then, but on the other hand knew it was something magical. Something worth keeping and saving for later.
Not being teenagers anymore, they agreed without ever talking about it.

Until tonight. Not being lovers yet, they were friends. Friends with a very different opinion to things. Matters important and not so important were discussed on Sean's couch or on Viggo's messy floor.

Tonight's argument had started in the car and neither one of them could remember what it was about. They just disagreed very much, making the volume of their voices raise to something nearing shouting. Until one of them had reached out in anger, the other one catching the hand in the movement and the kissing had started.

The argument had died, the hands started moving. They both knew this was it, it ended and started here. Without words Sean started the engine, driving without knowing where, just going somewhere unknown. Not Viggo's house, not his. Somewhere on the road it was waiting for them. The place they wanted to be, they needed to be.

Probably some cheap motel room.