Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo just wanted something different..

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 596 Read: 729

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Even though the heating was on, it was a bit cold and damp out here.
Viggo tried to move a little, but the restraints didn't give much room for movement.
Well, he shouldn't complain: he had been asking for something different. And that what it was, different.

It had taken him weeks to talk to Sean about it, to explain he wasn't bored, merely wanted to experiment. Sean had just listened, his green eyes narrowed and Viggo had backed off, not wanting to force the subject.

He knew how Sean's mind worked; at least that's what he thought. He would probably need a few days to think about it. Sturdy, sensible Sean. Not very open minded to what he called "kink". But curious nevertheless.

So Viggo just waited, waited until Sean would ask. Like he just knew he would eventually. Sean needed a bit of nudging now and then and he was very much willing to nudge.
No hurry, no force.

Then Sean came home today carrying this brown paper bag that surprised Viggo with its contents. And of course he couldn't back off then. Even more surprisingly Sean seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

Before he knew it he was tied up to this fucking cold table and that would have been all right if Sean hadn't disappeared right after that. Perhaps it was all in the game, but he estimated Sean has been gone for the last one hour and a half and his patience was running out.

Arousing at first, his senses on full alert, he anticipated whatever was going to happen.
Nothing happened. He was alone, his body rigid, his mind struggling though.

It could be that that's what this was all about, him getting restless and shouting for Sean to come down. Perhaps he would have if he hadn't been gagged too. Not exactly what he intended. Not exactly arousing anymore.

He never expected Sean to be taking the lead; it was not how things worked with them. But he had and now all the fun stopped. Trying to be honest to himself Viggo admitted he felt very frustrated. Like a child he wished for Sean showing up and release him.

It was very clear to him that this was some way of getting back to him. He obviously got Sean annoyed with his demands. He was bored, forced to just laying here. Not able to paint, or write. Just thinking. Sometimes he asked Sean to be left alone for some time to be able to think.

But he had had enough time to think now and Sean still wasn't here. What if Sean decided to go out and leave him here for tonight? He would probably be crazy next morning.
Not just because of boredom, but the sole of his left foot was seriously itching now and it was driving him insane.

His mind felt like a trapped rat, furiously trying to figure a way out of here. He started to sweat now, thoughts of retaliation soothing his panic a little.
Then he heard them, the footsteps descending the stairs and he froze.

Sean looked down on him, a faint smile around the corners of his mouth.
'You were right Vig, this was different. I managed to watch the entire Blade football match without you whining and complaining about it. I like it, it was good. Hope it was as good for you.'

He touched Viggo's sweaty brow with a cool hand.
'You know Vig, it's a good thing you insisted on buying a house with a cellar.'