Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo are finally meeting again

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 662 Read: 873

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Sean is in the lobby of his hotel, waiting for Viggo. It's been a few months since they last met and he is really looking forward to it.

They talked on the phone for over an hour yesterday, trading familiar grounds very easily, just picking up where they left.

Of course he will attend Viggo's premiere tomorrow night, but then there will hardly be time to talk, the press will dominate.

So he had eagerly agreed with meeting him today. Just go somewhere nice and quiet, if you could still find that around L.A. But if there were such a place, Viggo would know.

He smiled when he saw Viggo coming through the door, wearing ragged jeans and in desperate need of a haircut. His own style wasn't much better, but at least he wore shoes.

Viggo hugged him, holding him close for a while and Sean thought again how Viggo always seemed to kiss everyone. Every member of the fellowship, except him. Even John, but not him.

But it was not like he could ask him and he just hugged him back. It was great seeing him and Sean just allowed his eyes this time to show. Fuck all: they were friends...

Viggo did wrap an arm around his shoulders and took him outside, guiding him to his car. Never noticing people looking at them, because his focus was entirely on Sean. The way only Viggo could.

While driving out of town they talked. About their children and their projects. How Sean was really becoming a well-known actor in the U.S. and spending more time here than at home.

About him thinking to buy an apartment or something, just to feel a bit more homelike now and then.

Just like that Viggo turned his head and offered his spare room, any time he would like to use it. Sean knew he wasn't polite, this was very much Viggo. The offer was genuine.

But Sean didn't go into that, knowing it would be too much, being so close. So close to Viggo. Viggo who kissed everyone except him.

He never really noticed, but when the car stopped they were somewhere at the coast. Sean left his socks and shoes in the car and they started walking the steep sand hill down.

He looked at the cliffs, in a way so familiar to England, always reminding him of Cornwall. It was a strange thing, feeling both attached and detached somehow.

Viggo was silent too and they just walked down and stared over the blue sea. The sky above them was bright, making him feel faintly nostalgic.

One of those childhood holiday memories, he supposed. Somewhere in the south of England. Blue skies and a brilliant sea. Or perhaps Spain.

The next thing he knew he was down in the sand, his breath knocked out of his breast and Viggo laughing above him. For old times sake. Yeah right.

He just looked in those eyes, wanting to close his. Just close and let his body take over.
And just because he was so close, he couldn't help asking.

'Can I kiss you?' He was not waiting for the answer, already lifting up his head, catching those lips, Viggo responding and now he knew.

Knew why Viggo never kissed him, it was all so clear now. They really needed to talk, but not now. Because now was the time to kiss, to explore, to unbutton, unzip.

They kissed again, sand in their mouths, their hair, in every exposed body part. No longer afraid or shy, Sean just let instinct take over, the roaring sound of the ocean in his ears.

The things he dreamt of, suddenly within his reach. Unknown but familiar body, so much better then the forbidden thoughts.

Just the two of them, beneath that strange celluloid sky in the sand. Like being alone together.
Waves in the sea, waves to move on, waves to drown in.

Being able to scream Viggo's name