Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean visits Viggo

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 896 Read: 1052

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

It was good being with Viggo again, Sean thought. As always they picked up very easily where they left, their silences as comfortable at their banter. For the first time in months he felt like being home. Strange, considering he was very far from home, but true.

He listened to Viggo talking about one of his artistic projects without hearing, his mind wandering. Thinking back of the first time they met, how a sudden sense of recognition had washed over him looking into those eyes. Like he knew.

Of course it didn't take him long to admit the truth to himself. Accepting it for what it was and slowly coming to terms with it. Because by that time they were friends and that was good enough. It was probably better and would last.

The other Viggo and Sean were for him alone. Existed somewhere inside of him. A place where he could take them out and play whenever he wanted and Viggo would never know.

He forced himself to pay attention again when he heard Viggo talk about India.

"I've read the book Sean. I really liked reading that."
"Sharpe Cut, you mean? You liked that?"
"Yeah, even though the writer didn't seem to like you very much. What did you do? Forgot to put on the Bean magnetism, or did you kick her out of your bed? You know you can be a real bastard now and then."

"No mate, never bedded her, thank you. I just didn't like having her around. It was hard enough getting in character again without having to kiss some writer?s arse. You know what I mean."

"Well I guess it depends on what's the ass is like."

They chuckled both, Viggo re-filling their glasses. He yawned and stretched making his tee shirt ride up, exposing a considerable part of his belly above his low ridden sweatpants. Sean averted his eyes quickly.

"So, what was this thing with you and whatshername, Lucy? Being found in the lift asleep and you seeming to think you were putting her to bed? I mean, really Sean!"

"Well you know, I had this kind of fatherly feeling towards her and..."

"Yeah right. I bet you told your girlfriend the same thing. Did she accept that?"

"As I told you over and over, she?s not my girlfriend. I take her out now and then. And about Lucy and me: we fell asleep because we were pissed. Now stop reading stuff like that, before you start believing what you read."

They changed the subject, talking about the kids, their friends, but somehow Viggo kept coming back to the book. Every word the writer had written about Sean seemed to fascinate him, and Sean was starting to get a bit annoyed.

"You invited her in your house, Sean?"

"I did not invite her, she forced me to let her in when she drove me home."

"It took me quite a while to get invited into your house."

"Christ Vig, I was pissed, I had to let her in! What is this?"

"You're nearly always pissed or doing your best getting there when you?re with me."

He opened his mouth to deny it, but realized then Viggo was right.

"Hold it, is this about me hesitating to invite you or are you saying I have a drinking problem?"

"I am saying you have a problem with intimacy, with allowing people come too close. But until I read the book I thought it was something special hanging between you and me. I liked that. It was quite a blow you know. That I am just another one of those people."
"You're my best friend, I don't consider you people Vig!"

"Is that what I am to you Sean, your best friend?"

Before Sean could even blink Viggo was out of his chair and on Sean's lap straddling him.

He couldn't help laugh nervously and tried to keep Viggo's steady gaze. He willed himself to relax and finding breath enough to speak.

"Fuck Vig, what's this?"

"Just trying to keep you from your avoiding tactics. Much easier from here."

"I don't know what you?re talking about, get off me!"

"You may be lying, but your body's not. You don't really want me to get off, do you Sean?"

One hand reached up, sliding along the side of Sean's face, the other one went down, cupping the formidable erection there. Sean's back arched up almost involuntarily, a throaty moan escaping his mouth. Viggo leaned in, whispering in his ear.

"So am I just your best friend Sean? Tell me."

Unable to make a sound, he let his body speak, let his hand cup the nape of Viggo's neck, dragging him forward to kiss. His tongue flicking out, slipping between parted lips, brushing Viggo's tongue. Sighing in his mouth, closing his eyes, because having Viggo that close was almost unbearable, but he still needed more.

The sound of their harsh breathing overruled by one of Viggo's new music discoveries and fuck he hated that shit, but now he loved it, because Viggo was stroking him in rhythm, making the drums beat through his veins and -ah- he was coming, not even a button on his expensive shirt undone.

Too soon, but so fucking good. Opening his eyes without fear, knowing it was only the beginning.

More, there would be so much more.