Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo is in need of discipline

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 780 Read: 1348

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

I am sitting on the couch watching the video tape one of my mates from Sheffield has send me. He managed to tape me almost all the Blades games from last competition and that's great. It's one of the few bad things living in L.A.: very few football on t.v., or soccer as they say here.

I know it's a bit childish getting all worked up about a game played probably two months again, but I am and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

The referee has just pulled out a yellow card when I hear Viggo come in.

I would preferred him to stay away a little longer, because even though he loves football, he can't understand me watching games already played.

'Watching that video again, Sean?'

'Come on Vig, I never got past the first two games. This one will only take another 30 minutes, now let me watch.'
He settles next to me, making very clear with body language that he is making a sacrifice for me. I ignore him and he doesn't like that. I feel his hand coming up on my thigh, stroking.

I keep trying to ignore him, but when his hand moves to my crotch it gets quite difficult.

'For God sake Viggo, will you bugger off?'
'But I am bored Sean!'
'Can't you go painting or something? That's what you always do when I am not watching football!'

'Don't feel like it. And if it were San Lorenzo, I would love to watch with you.'

I know I am beaten so I just sigh and press the stop button on the remote.

'Alright then, I am not going into a discussion about that crappy football team of yours. Blades are best and that's final. Besides, any English football team is better than those blue and red ones you like to support. Except Man United perhaps.'

'Yeah right Sean, whatever. Let's wait and see the upcoming World Championship.'

'Can I go back watching my game now, or was there something else?'
'I wouldn't have rushed home you know, if I'd know you would be so grumpy.'

I turned on the VCR and tried to focus on the game again.

Viggo stretched out on the couch, putting his head on my lap. Seemingly content, he closed his eyes.

I was just getting in the game again, when I felt him turning his head, nuzzling my crotch, biting and humming softly. Despite my irritation, my cock twitched in reply.

'Okay, I have had enough, upstairs with you! I think you need a little discipline. You can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. But you're going to do as your told.'


'Sure Sean, please punish me for being bad' he snorted.

I followed him upstairs, thinking about what I'd do with him when I got this bright idea.

'Strip and lie down on the bed on your back.'

I took the handcuffs from the drawer and cuffed his wrists on the headboard.

I picked up his black shirt from the floor, folded it and blinded his eyes with it.

I turned around and went to his atelier, opening drawers and closets until I found what I was looking for.

I stripped off calmly and straddled his lap.

'Listen carefully Vig: you're not allowed to move until I say so. Stay completely still.'

He held his breath, his body frozen in complete stillness. I let my eyes wander over his body, he was so gorgeous and I would make him look even better. I chuckled to myself.

He was a bit sweaty, so I took a tip of the sheet and dried the lower part of his body, leaning in to put a chaste kiss on his cock. He moaned and I urged him to stay still again.

I opened the marker I had in my hand and started drawing on his lower belly.

I did a good job, art school isn't wasted on me entirely and I was quite proud of myself.

'Look Vig' I said, taking the blindfold away. Now we really connect!?

He look down incredulously. On his belly it read : '100% Blades' and he yowled.

'You fucker, you wash that off me immediately'

'I can't Vig, it's the thing you use for writing that political stuff on your tee's. I think it will fade eventually though. Perhaps three weeks or so of nice hard shrubs under the shower will do the trick. And in the mean while it will be such a turn on for me: I guess I will be fucking you right through the mattress, starting now.'

'I will get you for this Sean, you'll regret it!'

'Promises, promises.'