Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean buys Viggo a new notebook.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 486 Read: 805

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Sean slams the door with his foot, navigates towards the kitchen, arms full of shopping bags obstructing his vision, and puts his load on the table with a sigh of relief.

"I thought I was going to drop all of it", he says to Viggo who's just entering the kitchen and who begins rummaging in the bags.

"Where are all Odysseus's muscles? Did you remember my notebook?"

"Is that all I deserve for doing all the shopping by myself?"

But his tone is adorably sulky, and Viggo smiles, puts an arm around Sean's waist and kisses his neck. Meanwhile, Sean has found the right bag and hands his lover a green notebook. Reading the red sticker on the cover, Viggo smirks.

"Tear-proof, waterproof and recyclable. Amazing."

"Oh, don't be sarcastic! That was the only bloody notebook they had that was spiral and with the number of pages you required! As long as it's not ink-proof, it's okay!"

But Viggo seems not to notice Sean's retort. Fetching a pen from his shirt pocket, he starts writing in the new notebook. Sean shakes his head and begins sorting the groceries and other purchases.

It's almost done and he's putting some spices in the top of the cupboard when he feels Viggo right behind him: hot breath on his neck and solid chest against his back and slight smell of turpentine tickling his nose.

"Mmmh, I love seeing you stretching like this", Viggo murmurs.

"I thought you were trying out your new notebook, not watching me."

He stretches a bit more though, satisfied of the attention.

"Want to check something."

Viggo chews Sean's ear, knowing it's his weak point.

"What?"

Sean is already breathing hard and pushing back against welcoming hips.

"If you're tear-proof."

With these words, Viggo's teeth close around Sean's lobe, pulling hard. Sean cries out.

"Ow! I am. Fuck me."

Viggo doesn't waste time, opens Sean's jeans, then his own, and begins probing Sean with two fingers.

"You're too tight", he whispers, "gonna hurt you."

Seans grabs the first bottle of oil in front of him and passes it over his shoulder.

Viggo chuckles:
"It'll be a mess."

"I don't care. Want it."

Viggo is turned on by Sean's urgency. He oils him quickly, puts down the bottle, and pushes his cock into his lover. They growl simultaneously. Viggo puts his hands on hips before him and flattens Sean against the cupboard.

"Are you... waterproof too?" he breathes, and licks Sean's neck copiously.

"Fuck! Vig! Move!"

"Yes, love."

Soon their tempo makes the cupboard tremble, but neither of them seems to care. Sean braces himself against the uprights. Viggo grabs Sean's cock and some thrusts later Sean is coming in his hand and Viggo is following him.

Getting his breath back, Sean turns around to see a flushy Viggo licking his fingers contentedly. Sean snorts. It's not the first time he proved to be recyclable, too.