Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: What happens if the lights fall out.

Rated: G

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 353 Read: 797

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

Seriously, Sean, that is totally ridiculous.

What? It's not like you have a better idea. Outch.

Careful, lover.

Outch, me poor toe.

Comes from running around in the dark. Haven't got night vision after all?

If I had night vision I wouldn't be stumbling around in the darkness searching fer candles.

If you had, you'd be Superman and could fly, too, and then we could fuck in the skies.

You're drunk.

Very. And blind, too.

And not the good kind of I-fucked-ye-blind eith - outch! Damnit!

Was that your head?

Shit. Aye. Damn.

Why don't you just come back to bed? It's not like we need the light anyways, do we? You can check the fuse box tomorrow morning, can't you?

What if I need to go to the bathroom in the night, like? I'd stumble all over the furniture without light.

You mean like you do right now?

Shut up. If I could only find me bloody lighter.

It's in your pants.

Trousers. And I couldn't find those either...

Sean? Where in God's name have you wandered off to now? Do you plan to sleep in the tub just in case you need to piss urgently? I may be drunk but even in an inebriated state I can tell that that is nonsense. Sean?

Jesus, you do go on a bit, don't you?

Hey there, I can see you! Candlelight looks good on you. All warm and golden and shiny and golden.

I kinda love you when you're drunk.

Don't you always love me? Or do I have to become an alcoholic to make sure -

Shut up. Of course I always love you, silly. Fuses have all blown, we'll have to get someone tomorrow morning.

Can I have a candle, too?

No, you'll set the bed on fire.

Those are tiny candles. Very tiny candles.

Only ones left.

Aren't those birthday candles? The one from the cake for your daughter?

Yep.

The Cupcake candles?

Would you stop giggling?

Sorry, sorry. It's just... You, naked, with a glowing cupcake?

What?

I so want that for my next birthday, too!


-- END --