Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo experiences temptation.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 843 Read: 767

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

A shadow moves along the beach. The man hurries, not stopping to look at the beautiful full moon whose light gives the shore a silver halo.

He almost runs up the three-step porch of a house whose backdoor looks onto the sea.

Another man opens the door. He has clearly been awoken by the intruder: his hair is rumpled and he's wearing only a pair of boxers. He looks happy to see the newcomer though, even if he greets him with a surprised cry.

"Can I come in?" comes the cold answer. Then, more hesitantly:"I need the company."

They disappear inside the house.

The sound of waves breaking on the sand fills the night.




6 years later

At the end of the first week of shooting, Viggo was already intoxicated by Gael's laugh. The young man had a living, warm, whole laugh nobody could resist. It was the kind of joyful roaring which can smooth out difficulties. When he was on set even the toughest scenes were easy to perform, besides nobody complained about repeating a scene several times if Gael was there to enliven the place. Viggo already found it very hard to play a brooding and distant Alatriste. If the Capitan had had a companion in the same vein as his co-star, the old wounds wouldn't have hurt much more than a scratch whenever the page opened his cheerful mouth.

Gael's laugh had other effects on Viggo. It left him apathetic and aching with the malaise of an accursed poet. There was a voice in Viggo's head which told him to go away from the bewitching boy and go home to finish the painting waiting in the kitchen. But the pleasure of just being here, in the proximity of this beautiful boy whose mouth could send pearls of sun all around, had a languorous appeal. Both Gael's laugh and the accents of Spanish guitar in the background could stick Viggo to his seat all night long.

Gael's smile was almost as enchanting as his laugh. When Viggo saw a corner of the delicious mouth starting to twitch, he was lost. If he had been staring for too long at Gael's lips, the voice woke up and opened its green eyes in Viggo's head. It said "tsktsk" and "just a boy" and "remember last time". But Viggo couldn't help watching. The young man was enthralling. Gael put himself and his joie de vivre into his character. His smile could go from innocent and questioning to mischievious and promising. That was too good a show to be missed, and the show was just beginning.

When Gael framed Viggo's face with both hands and brought his smile to Viggo's stunned lips, Viggo at first wanted to draw back and explain that his body couldn't act when his heart hadn't agreed. But some seconds of this happy mouth against his and his mind was seized with a torpor and forgot the ways of his heart.

He surrendered with an excitement mingled with the anxiety of doing something wrong. It was easy to let Gael take control, to be idly manipulated by the boy's expert hands.

The inner voice spent the next days shrieking "traitor!" and furiously blinking but the only words that passed Viggo's lips were "please" and "more" as Gael's tongue played with his body. "Go fuck yourself" grumbled Viggo internally and the voice quietened and pouted, but was back the day after, even more insistent.

When the set was moved to Andalucia, a friend of Gael came visiting from Mexico. His joyfulness matched Gael's own, and he seemed to share with him an intimacy where no old man, even if he was an open-minded international actor, had a place. Without a single harsh word but with a surprising authority, he took the reins of Viggo's sexual life from his friend's hands and gave them back to the Capitan.

That night Viggo found himself alone at home, walking round and round in the unknown rooms, realizing at last how sluggish he had been during these past weeks. He had neglected buying the colors he needed for his unfinished paintings. He had not developed any of his rare photographs. He had barely been calling Henry. Most of all, he had fled from the task he had set himself: clearing up his feelings. He had tried to ban the man of his thoughts from his mind just as he had tried to shut up the inner voice by swallowing Gael's cock.

Thinking about the voice, tonight it was absent whereas Viggo would have needed it the most. He tried to make it appear by picturing Gael's naked body in his head, but nothing. No threat. No reproach. No paternalistic piece of advice. Radio silence.

Suddenly Viggo walked out of his lethargy and to the phone. He picked up and dialled a number. When the answer came, Viggo sighed with delighted relief. The voice was there, on the other end of the line, as it had always been. He took a deep breath.

"Hi, Sean. It's me."