Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Another night and Boromir pays another visit to Viggo. (Follows "Nights With A Man".)

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Boromir/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 341 Read: 1101

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

One night I came in and he wasn't alone. He had taken another human to his bed. From what I could hear, this new one was skilled enough. Hearing the man of my nights moan under the touches of another was unknown to me. I thought I should be jealous, but jealousy was no more than a far concept at the time. So too were shame and sense of propriety.

I circled the bed to have a look at the partner. Blond, with fleshy cheeks and a big nose, he reminded me of someone else. He was pleasuring his host with his mouth, and he was doing it well, active tongue, lots of saliva. This I could still judge, the memory hadn't completely faded. The man swallowed the whole of the orgasm he triggered.

While they were kissing, lying on the bed one under the other, I had time to think about whom the man reminded me; the warrior in the image. They could have been close kin. I recalled the wounded combatant of the picture and the sadness in his eyes.

I must have dozed for a while, because when I came back to the room the two men were sitting side by side on the bed, arguing softly. There was no anger in their voices, only regret. The subject was someone the young blond man was not, but someone who Viggo was looking for.

Viggo is his name. I learned it that night and never forgot it.

After the other one left, he didn't sleep. He lay in his bed, sighing a lot and, at times, whispering things in different languages.

In the heart of the night, he spoke to me.

"I know you are here. I don't know why, but I know you're haunting me."

I had never felt closer to materializing. He only had to say the words and I could appear as I once was. But he didn't say those words, and I left him before dawn, disoriented and in quest for something I couldn't comprehend.