Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Miraculously undead Boromir because today should be a happy day

Rated: PG-13

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 200 Read: 516

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

He has never treated me with reverence. Rather he's challenged me, opened my eyes to the honor of my people. Seeing his struggle against the power of the Ring, I learned more about the valor of men then in all of my travels across this land. Through his eyes my vision of the White City changed, my home becoming a place worthy of pride once more.

As my eyes opened to the dignity of Gondor, so did my heart open to the beauty of my countryman. His courage in battle was mirrored only by the tenderness of his touch. Nicked and callused, his fingers trailed across my skin heating my flesh and leaving flickers of flame in their wake, the darkness surrounding us lit by the slow burning embers glowing in our hearts.

Now his touch is a balm against the trappings of royalty, a salve for the scars left by battles both old and new. During the day he bolsters me, giving me strength and council. At night he humbles me, gently ruling my body and soul. Through my sword and fealty, I have earned his respect and loyalty; through my trust and surrender, I have earned his love.