Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: When they met they found an almost instant affinity.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 263 Read: 842

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

When they met they found an almost instant affinity, a natural friendship that made the long hours easier to manage and served them in good stead as they approached filming Boromir's final scene. While at first many thought it unwise to shoot this pivotal moment so early in the schedule, once meeting these men and recognizing their obvious bond and commitment to these roles any residual concerns were put to rest.

For hours the night before filming they worked with Philippa and Fran to capture the essential qualities of their characters in a few spare lines. And with only a couple of hours remaining for sleep, they left tired but accomplished, confident that the scene would exceed expectations even as it personally exhausted them.

Without a question asked or word spoken, Viggo drove straight to his house, neither wanting to be alone to battle the remnants of these strong feelings on their own. They were laid bare before each other's eyes as they shed Aragorn and Boromir for the night. Fears and deeply held affections were easily shared as they sat together, unable to stop the flow of raw emotions.

Hands reached out toward shared longing and whispered confessions, bodies met in release and sweet surrender to secrets no longer held close. In the early morning hours before dawn, they sacrificed sleep to uncover a love they had long abandoned hope of ever discovering, an intrinsic union that could no longer be denied. They had started the day as friends but ended it as lovers, finding tenderness through desire and peace from passion.