Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Fragments of Dreams

Rated: R

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 306 Read: 1062

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: "These characters originate with their copyright holders. I borrow them for entertainment, not profit."
was the cat began it; the ragged, fish-head-from-the-docks shadowing Aragorn each evening, slipping into Boromir’s chamber despite his protests at the smell. Aragorn smiled slowly and scratched it beneath a matted ginger chin.

Ultimately, it was Boromir who braved the slashing claws and teeth to bathe the whirlwind and then collared him, and it was Aragorn who stretched out beside his master’s chair, rubbing his head against Master’s legs until Boromir, without lifting his eyes from the book, dropped a hand to stroke behind his ears, making him purr. Sated, Aragorn turned around twice and settled onto the mat.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………


They were neglecting to spin the arrowed dial.

The hunt was long, rain fell steadily and only stubborn pride kept them in the saddle. When he heard them grumbling about old bones the following day, Legolas repaired to the saddler’s to muster needle and stout thread, and laid forth the maze of The Wilful Web.

He called it an old Mirkwood ploy to keep elven archers supple. In truth Boromir thought it more likely to maim, until Aragorn amended the rules. Their clothing had been an obstruction and oil-slicked limbs found their target more readily.

Now…could his tongue reach?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………


It was said that if you tickled an elf injudiciously its ecstasy could shatter glass.

Aragorn muffled his human Boy’s howls with a gag. Only by a supreme effort was Boromir still within his bonds, breathing fast between the spasms, but when Aragorn’s pattering fingertips along his ribs were overtaken by a hot, wet mouth sucking him down, tongue pressing against the throbbing vein, he arched up into that sweet ruin, screaming behind the bond.

He opened his eyes at the tap on his breast, gazed into Aragorn’s eyes as the gag was removed and saw his tears trickle down.