Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Follows directly on from Lip service.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 272 Read: 1000

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

There has been silence from the kitchen for some time. Viggo finishes his brandy then goes through to investigate.

Everything is spotless. The only remaining sign of the meal is a plate of tender asparagus accompanied by a puddle of melted butter.

Head bowed, Sean kneels on the floor, waiting.

Viggo sits down, unfolds a napkin and lays it on his knee, picks up the plate.

‘You were so beautiful this evening,’ he croons to Sean as he feeds him by hand.

‘Jason was most impressed, and so was I. It was everything you wanted, wasn’t it?’

Sean nods silently, licks at Viggo’s fingers.

‘He’s keen to visit us again.’

Sean murmurs his pleasure at that prospect, accepts another piece of asparagus.

Viggo watches fascinated as Sean nuzzles at the tip, chases escaping butter, takes the stalk slowly into his mouth.

‘You liked tasting his cock…’

Sean whimpers, holds Viggo’s buttery fingers between his lips.

‘So greedy, licking up his cum…’

Sean suckles, moaning softly, hungry for whatever Viggo will feed him.

‘Show me how much you wanted it, Sean.’

Viggo can see how hard Sean is again, and he’s not the only one.

Sean was perfect tonight; he deserves to be rewarded.

Not that he will be allowed his orgasm of course.

Rewarded, yes. Indulged, never.

Viggo unfastens his jeans one-handed, expertly, and offers his erect cock in place of fingers.

For the briefest flash of a moment Sean looks up, astonished by this rare gift. Then reverentially, almost nervously, he extends a tongue-tip to lap at the generously welling pre-cum.

‘Yeah…’ Viggo growls, remembering Jason.