Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Playing with trains

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 902 Read: 1070

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Dearest Pudding


Can’t wait for you to come back. Much as I’ve grown to love living here, this house is not a home without you in it as well. The place seems so empty with just me rattling around in it, but I’m trying to work on a number of projects to keep me occupied.

Remember how we talked about toys once? I know I didn’t seem very keen at the time but the idea has grown on me whilst you’ve been away. Hopefully I’ll have a little something ready for you when you get back. Or a large something, who knows?!

Love you madly

Pastry


***********************


Coming home was always good.

Coming home to find Viggo waiting for him was even better.

Coming home to discover the results of one of Viggo’s ‘little somethings’ was both exciting and terrifying.

‘Hello?’

No reply.

‘Vig? I’m home luv. Where are you Vig?’

At that moment what could only be the long shrill blast from a train whistle sounded from the living room. Sighing loudly at the prospect of suffering yet another twist in Viggo’s sense of humour, Sean went to investigate.

‘Mind the gap!’

Sean nearly leapt back into the hallway as the announcement greeted his entrance.

‘Mind the gap!’

And at his feet an express shot past, Mr Edward Bear as driver in full Blades kit with Viggo’s much-worn, much-loved, saggy-baggy stuffed puppy and that rubber duck as passengers.

‘Vig! What the hell is going on?’

‘Mind the gap!’

‘Vig… Where are you?

‘Would Mr Sean Bean please make his way to the Station Master’s office where an urgent message is waiting for him.’

‘Well, where is the bloody Station Master’s office?’

Looking up from minding the gap and avoiding another full-pelt circuit of The Toytown Express, Sean saw the sign stuck to the kitchen door.

The Station Master in IN

‘Which is where, I suppose, I’ll find the Station Master…’

Shouldering open the always-difficult door, Sean continued to grumble.

‘Honestly luv, this is not what I thought you meant when you said you were getting into toys and certainly not what I were on about in the first place. This is more like an episode of Wallace and Gromit…
Oh.
Good grief!’

Sean found something he had not expected leaning provocatively against the fridge.

‘Hullo Pudding. Welcome home.’

‘Jeez Vig! So that’s what Station Masters are wearing these days! Always did like you in a peaked cap, and as for those chaps, well…’

Viggo adjusted his pose in order to offer the best possible display of his very manly attributes.

‘Not the wrong trousers, I hope?’

‘Nah. Makes it much easier for me to blow your whistle.’

‘I’ve had lots of fun with your old train set whilst you’ve been away, but now I think it’s time that we did a bit of coupling ourselves. What do you think?’

‘Shunt me into a siding and buffer me good and proper, Station Master Pastry!’

‘I love you Pudding. You’ve always got some go in you.’

‘You mean some puff, don’t you?’

The Station Master sashayed up to Sean, tugging at his shirt, unfastening his jeans in urgent indication that both should be removed now and be quick about it.

‘Onto the table with you, and we’ll see if your rolling stock is still in good order. We’re going to do a few things that you won't find described in the National Routing Guide.’

The smile that reached his eyes, the one he rarely used for the cameras, spread over Sean’s face and he hopped to it, ever eager to please and be pleased. Viggo, meanwhile, was rummaging around in a kitchen drawer, searching for something. Or somethings, and not little ones either…

‘You thought I’d got it wrong about toys, didn’t you? You thought the train set was the beginning and end of it, didn’t you? Well…’

‘Bloody hell Vig! What the fuck is that?’

‘This is the biggest pump of lube on the market. Whilst this, my sweet, is the longest, fattest, nastiest dildo I could find. Believe me, you’re going to need that lube.’

‘It's more knobbled than the lorry-load of clinker! You’re not going to… It won’t… Oh my God….’

Viggo teased Sean’s tightness with the thickness that would soon stretch him further than he had ever been stretched before.

‘You see, love, I’m Danish and you’re English. So let’s see if we can bring a whole new meaning to the word “Eurotunnel”…’

‘Vig, please, one thing, before we get started, please…’

‘You don’t want me to stop, do you?’

Viggo flipped the lid on the lube pump.

‘No. No it’s not that, it’s just that, well…’

‘Go on. I’m listening.’

Pump, pump, pump, pump...

‘Well, next time I go away, and you’re left with only toys to play with until I get back…’

‘Mmmm?’

Squirt, squelch, squeeze, squoze...

‘Just so you know, in case you fancied it, for a change... Up in the attic, right at the back, in a trunk behind the cold water tank…’

‘Yes?’

A handful of glistening lube. One enormous dildo. And a more than ready arse.

‘Err… There’s my pirate gear…’

‘Yo ho ho!’

‘Fneurgle!’