Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: He wasn't really properly prepared but Vig was ready to try and that's what's important right now.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 391 Read: 989

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Sean tries hard to breathe, to relax, but it’s almost impossible. He’s scared stiff his withheld breath will suddenly burst forth in a squark like a deflating balloon and what a passion-killer that would be!

He wasn’t really properly prepared but Vig was ready to try and that’s what’s important right now. The last thing Sean wants is to destroy the mood and for Vig to lose the impetus he’s found.

Sean doesn’t really do this, but he recognises curiosity when it raises its inquisitive head and pokes him in the backside.

Whether they felt comfortable about exploring this undiscovered side of Viggo’s sexuality was the subject of some discussion, but in the end Sean pointed out that there are certain things in life that should be tried, even if only the once, even if you end up hating them, just so you can say that at least you gave them a go.

Fuck, it hurts.

He does this to Vig and Vig likes it?!

Bloody hell. He’d forgotten…

But then his muscles capitulate and Sean manages to exhale in a genuine sigh of pleasure that mingles with Viggo’s own long quavering note of surprise as he slides deep into someplace he’s never been before.

They’re both stunned by the intensity of what’s happening, and like his physical inhibitions Sean’s mental ones fall away too. He remembers that although he doesn’t do this for just anyone, Viggo isn’t just anyone, not even just his lover. He’s the other half of his soul and Sean will do anything for him.

Vig’s found some sort of rhythm now and Sean’s most sensitive spot along with it, though more by accident than design.

It’s quick, clumsy and messy.

But it’s ok.

Sean’s hugs and kisses reassure Vig of this fact.

“I went to Blackpool once,” a muffled Viggo announces. “And it was shite.”

Sean grins to himself at the use of the vernacular.

“But wherever it was that we just went, I could happily pay that a return visit. Ring the changes now and again. If that’s all right.”

It’s more than all right, and Sean wonders if there might even be hope for Viggo and the dark, salty goodness…