Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: It's all about trust.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 630 Read: 959

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

I can tell by your voice you're exhausted. You've been working on back-to-back projects for years and it's wearing you out. Was so shocked by the photos of you at that premiere I just had to ring. Now get that ass of yours up here to Idaho and have a break for a while. You need it.

Ah, Vig, yer know I would, but Idaho means yet another plane and yer know ‘ow I am wi’ planes.

It means big planes and small planes actually, but if you want I’ll fly down to LA and hold your hand all the way back here.

Fuck off, yer won’t! I ain't 'avin that!

Please Sean, you need a rest. Get a ticket and come visit.

Yeah, but the plane, Vig…

Just trust me Sean, trust me.


*******************


Shit! It’s good to be on solid ground again!

Hey man, you’re still shaking! Come here! God but it's fantastic to see you again, whatever shape you're in.

Vig, what’s that heap o’ crap?

That’s no heap of crap! That’s my wheels!

There’s no way yer getting me in that! Has it actually got four wheels? Brakes would be good as well… Shit Vig it’s a death trap!

It doesn’t have wings and it doesn't leave the ground Sean. It’s safe. I’ve been driving it for years and never had any trouble. But if you want to walk, that’s ok. Only take you a couple of days…

Ok, ok. You win. It does 'ave seat belts, don’t it?

It’ll be fine. Just trust me Sean, trust me.


*******************


Yeah, but you horseride all the time! I only do it when I ‘as to. I’m not really that good, yer know. Never ridden out in the wild like this, and not on a mustang. It ain't got shoes!

Hey you’ve got a great seat and Crackshot will look after you fine. We’ll follow the creek, just gentle like. A short hack before supper, no mad gallops until you’ve got your confidence back, I promise.

Yer talkin’ to me like I was a girl! I’m not that much of a wuss, yer know!

I know. Just want you to relax and enjoy yourself, chill out a bit. Christ knows you need to ease up.

Yer goin’ to look after me too then Vig, not just leave it to Crackshot?

If you’ll let me.

Might do.

Just trust me Sean.


*******************


Well, maté tea isn’t so bad after all, though it still ain’t PG.

Told you it wasn't poison.

I could get to like sittin' out here of an evening. Great spot yer got, Vig.

Knew you’d fall in love with it if I ever managed to drag you up here.

Feel better than I 'ave for ages. More like meself again. Think I've found somethin’ I’d lost somewhere along the way.

Dr Mortensen at your service.

Stars look closer here. Brighter too.

Some of them are closer and brighter than all the rest...

Time to turn in, I reckon. Been a long day.

I’m glad you came Sean, glad that you’re here.

Me too. One last thing though Vig.

Mmmmm?

Come to bed with me.

Shit, Sean!

Not turning me down, are yer?

Christ, no! But, it’s just, well, I hoped, wanted, but… Are you really sure?

Never been more sure about anythin' in my life.

Hell, man! Feels like the ground's just been pulled out from under my feet...

Here, give me yer hand, I'll lead the way.

Sean, I, it's been so long, always hoping... Don't know what to say...

Don't say anything then. Just trust me luv, trust me.


*******************