Summary: Sean is the one who knows Viggo best.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Here Today

Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes

Word count: 644 Read: 2222

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

After Boromir died and Sean was ready (well, as ready as he would ever be) to leave the set and fly home, he thought to himself, a little proudly, that out of the whole cast, he was the one who knew Viggo best. After all, did anyone else know that Viggo's hair smelled like fresh-cut grass and fallen autumn leaves, probably because of the organic shampoo he always used, the one Sean would never admit to liking? Or that Viggo's skin tasted like a campfire that was about to burn out, slightly smoky and unexpectedly hot? Who else knew what it was like to feel Viggo's Aragorn stubble rubbing over his nipples, totally merging pain with pleasure? The others didn't know what Viggo looked like, eyes glazed over and unseeing, as Sean deep-throated him. And no one else knew what Viggo's growls sounded like when he was on the verge of coming, holding himself back so Sean could reach orgasm at the same time. No, no one else knew Viggo so well. As Sean thought this, the man on the radio sang, *And if I said I really knew you well, what would your answer be if you were today?*