Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean wanders away from the fire.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 606 Read: 827

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Sean sat at the campfire, restless and bored. Viggo loved the outdoors, was perfectly at ease sitting under the sky in silence, but Sean couldn't do it for very long. He wondered where Dom and Orlando had gone, since the two had finished their dinner quickly and walked off. Deciding to look for them, he got up and started walking away. Viggo looked up, nodded at him, and settled comfortably on his log.

Sean let his thoughts wander as he walked, not paying much attention to his surroundings. The sun was just beginning to set, but it was still light enough to see where he was going without turning on a flashlight. He kept walking, Dom and Orlando forgotten, when he heard a noise coming from somewhere to his right. Curious, he turned that way and took a few steps toward what looked like a clearing. He stopped, suddenly breathless, behind a tree.

In front of Sean, in the middle of the clearing, stood the two men he had originally gone to look for. Orlando's slender, wiry body was pressed tightly against Dom's (slightly) more muscled one as the two kissed passionately. Sean thought briefly that he should turn around and go back the way he came, but the sight was too much for him to walk away from. The men moved together as if they had been doing it for years, effortlessly graceful and with complete abandon. Sean's jeans felt rather tight as he watched, and he moved his hand to relieve the pressure. Before he had a chance to do so, someone grabbed his wrist, placed a hand gently but decisively against his mouth, and pressed a body against his. The hand at his mouth smelled like smoke and wood. Viggo.

Sean relaxed against his friend and Viggo let go of him, still keeping their bodies pressed tightly together. Sean turned to face Viggo and the other man brought a finger to his lips. Silence. Sean nodded, smiling as Viggo smiled back. With a nod, Viggo motioned for Sean to turn back around and watch. Sean did, and was mesmerized by the sight.

The men in front of them were now naked, gold skin against gold skin. Sean watched, transfixed, as Orlando slid down Dom's body and settled on his knees, licking up and down Dom's legs, teasing him playfully. Sean started to chuckle at Orlando's teasing when he felt a hand settle over the bulge in his jeans. He nearly jumped and Viggo wrapped his other arm around Sean's waist to keep him in place. For a moment, both men held still and then Viggo, satisfied that Sean wouldn't run, started working the zipper on his jeans with one hand and slid the other under his shirt, pinching his right nipple hard before moving on to the left. Sean tried hard not to moan, and was almost successful.

Viggo finally got the zipper undone and worked his hand under Sean's boxers, stroking him slowly as his lips placed tiny kisses on Sean's jaw line. Sean had to force himself to keep his eyes open as Viggo worked, not wanting to miss anything that was going on in front. In the clearing, Orlando took Dom into his mouth and Dom threw his head back, trembling, moans changing into curses. Orlando must be talented, Sean thought, but before he could feel jealous, Viggo sped up his strokes. Sean turned his head again and captured his friend's mouth in a wild, hungry kiss. Viggo gave one last hard stroke and Sean came into his hand with a groan just as Dom came, screaming, into Orlando's mouth.