Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean went to The Big Empty premiere in LA.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 648 Read: 798

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Red Carpet

Sean Bean arrived at the premiere and stepped down onto the red carpet - a path extending all the way from the front entrance of the movie theater to the curbside, as red as the Ferragamo silk tie Viggo had used to tie his wrists up, fucking him from behind while both of them stood in front of the full-length mirror, watching, groaning intensely.

Sean always lost count of how long it took to walk down the scarlet red. There were moments of putting up professional smiles for flashing cameras, moments of answering mundane and trivial questions over and over again, moments of escaping into and out of such an illusion of sight and sound.

The path that took him up and down, that brought him excitement and despair, that earned him fame and troubles, that led him to the destination before realizing what kind of destiny awaited - it remained unknown and hopeful throughout, drawing him ever closer to Viggo.


Black Leather Jacket

Sean Bean went to the premiere wearing a leather jacket. Sean was wearing the same when he arrived LA about a week ago. He didn't think, by then, that he would be wearing it to the premiere.

His agent had prepared him a set of high-end suits with an expensive red silk tie - as red as the blood freshly drawn from sweaty skin when he had bitten down on Viggo's flesh out of urgency and frustration. "You look better in a leather jacket with that long hair." Viggo had said. Sean had built up a bit and grown his hair long.

He spent more time naked in Viggo's house, on Viggo's bed, than having his clothes on. Had Viggo not brought the red silk tie along with him to South America, Sean might still be able to wear the suits to the premiere. But the best he could do now was to put on that white shirt and caramel pants he found in Viggo's closet, hoping that no one would notice he had Viggo all over him.


Popcorn

Sean Bean entered the theater munching popcorn. With a broad grin on his face, Sean lay back in the theater seat holding a bag of popcorn bearing the image of his king.

Coming to this side of the continent became more like coming home for Sean - a shower, a shave and a shag at Viggo's place, keeping him relaxed, refreshed and contended.

Viggo would be leaving for South America on a tight schedule to promote the final installment of the trilogy a few days before Sean's premiere. "Sorry." Viggo sounded deeply apologetic, whispering into Sean's long tousled blond hair. More for the reason of not being able to stay longer with Sean until the premiere, than for tying Sean's wrists up behind his head, sliding in and out of him rough and fast upright from behind, and teasingly avoiding touching Sean's aching cock.

"Jeeeze, Sean, you're heavy!"

Sean was too breathless to neither curse nor beg for release when they collapsed on the floor. He titled his head and bit down on Viggo's forearm, draping right across it. Viggo yelped and broke into laughter. Then he rolled Sean onto his back, positioning over Sean and coming down on Sean's swelling hardness without preparation, using only Sean's pre-cum as the lubricant.

"No." Sean's bark choked half way in his throat and came out as a silent cry. He was struck by the sudden change of temperature and proximity, and had to will himself to freeze. The last thing he wanted was to hurt Viggo.

"Do it." Viggo grinned and leaned closer to kiss Sean. "I'm always ready for you."

At that, nothing could stop Sean. Nothing in the whole world.

"Nut head bugger." Sean murmured under his breath, gripping the popcorn bag with a goofy smile never left his face the whole night.