Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean is waiting for Viggo in the hotel room.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1190 Read: 905

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

"Where the fuck are you, Sean?"

"Baker, a few days of night shooting for The Big Empty."

"Baker? Baker where? Which State?"

"California. Why?"

"Funny that there's also a place called Baker in Montana."

"You're in Montana?"

"Yeah, working on Hidalgo, with horses."

"Your sweethearts are there! No wonder you didn't call..."

"I can't believe you're jealous of the horses, Sean. You know I miss you. Where are you staying in Baker?"

"Hell, this bloody place is in the middle of nowhere. Have to go all the way back to LA."

"LA? Um, you're still staying in that hotel in LA?"

"Yeah, but..."

"I AM coming to meet you. But what?"

"Make sure you don't smell like horses."

*

Last time you heard from Viggo, he was in Morocco filming Hidalgo. You will be in Morocco, too, for the next couple of months to film Troy. Different projects put you two in the same place, but not at the same time.

It hasn't been easy, if not impossible, to keep in touch. Nonetheless, Viggo keeps calling and meeting you whenever he can.

So you're sitting here on the bed in a hotel room waiting for Viggo, playing with the TV remote absentmindedly. Anticipation mixes with longing and lust.

You take your shirt off but leave your pants on, to feel the friction of fabric against your half-hard cock.

Pain and pleasure blend in your groin. You bite back a moan and press hard on a remote button. The screen blacks out for a second, reflecting your lusty pose, with legs widely spread and upper body leaning backward supported by your elbows.

You think you might have turned the TV off accidentally. Just before you try to press another button, the screen is back with some flashy warnings that it is the pay-per-view porn channel.

You didn't intend to watch porn. There's already a mental picture of you and Viggo, fucking each other's brain out, right in front of your eyes.

But your eyes are glued to the naked bodies on the screen, and you really wouldn't mind indulging yourself in little harmless enjoyment.

You lick your lips and press the button again and again to flip between scenes. After a minute or two, the program suddenly goes on by itself.

There's nothing for free in this country and it's too late to stop by now. You prefer to pay for it than making yourself look like a twat arguing with the front desk that it was a mistake.

Your free hand unzips your pants and reaches down under, soothing, stroking the swelling hardness. When you try to pull it free, you hear the door open.

As if by reflex action, you shoot to your feet and launch yourself towards the door. Viggo is trapped between you and the hardwood when it slams shut.

You press your chests and groins and thighs and legs together. You devour him ravenously. He tastes like wind and sand and smoke. You didn't let go until he has to break free for breath.

"What makes you so urgent?" He glances at the TV screen. "Can't wait for me to have some fun?"

"By mistake." You shrug, but a sudden shyness blushes through.

"There's no mistake here." His hand snakes down to cup your crotch. You try very hard not to lose it right away. "And you smell of leather. I like that."

"Now. Please." Your fingers close around his wrist to keep it there.

"I need a shower first. And You. Must. Wait. For. Me."

You don't always comply to Viggo's orders. But you don't want to embarrass yourself by coming in your pants. And you're so aroused that any wrong move could do you in.

So you sit on the bed leaning against the headboard waiting for Viggo. You stare at the TV screen but not really watching the porn.

The noise from the shower is so delicious that you can almost taste it in the air. Your eyes screw shut, head throws back, back arches up, legs spread wide. You reach down to your needy cock and pull it free.

The mattress gives way to a heated body when your wrist is grabbed.

"That's my job." Viggo complains in a low voice, grinning, already hard.

He's so fresh out of the bath that his hair is still dripping and his bare skin flushed. You're overwhelmed by the heat and wetness, and feel dizzy because of the touch and closeness. You need the friction now more than ever. "Please."

He loosens his grip on your wrist. His fingers slide further down, interlacing with yours over your cock. You thrust into the entwined fist and lean forward to find his lips, but he turns away, smirking. "Watch the porn."

"Tosser." You snort and clutch the remote so fucking tight.

"They must be Swedes."

"You can tell?"

"Yeah, look at their body shapes and facial features."

"Thought you heard them speak."

"Well, they moaned in Swedish."

"You sure not in Danish?"

"You'll know the difference in a minute."

He's stroking himself to full hardness, in sync with his work on you. His groans are fast and deep. His eyes half-lidded. His mouth slightly parted.

You can't help speeding up your thrusts. You don't want this to end so soon but you know you won't last much longer.

You gasp and grit your teeth, grabbing his shoulder hard out of urgency.

He hushes you, pushes you flat on your back, peels your pants down, and flicks his tongue across the leaking head.

"Come for me. Now." He slides all the way up to present the kiss you have been aching for for so fucking long. Harsh and fervent and demanding and burning. The vibes of full body contact spark off every single pulse of urge rushing through and bursting out your body.

You come like a free-fall, off-balance between drowning and drifting. For a second you lose all connection to other senses, and you can't feel yourself either.

"Good boy." His hand comes up to stroke your cheek. You pull him in to lick the shiny sweat drop off his upper lip, to savor his mouth, sucking his, your, souls out.

Your fingers slicked by your own cum find their way into him, the other hand wraps around his hard cock. He pushes down onto your fingers and thrusts up into your fist, panting, trembling, aching for release.

You rub and slide against each other's sweaty skin. You hear his gasps, probably yours as well. You feel his hips clench around your fingers, and you're almost hard again at once.

"Let go, Vig." He clings onto you, and bites down on your shoulder. You hold him close, and can't recall the last time you felt so blissful. Tears well up because you're laughing too hard.

Then Viggo is on top of you, totally spent, chuckling against your heaving chest and licking your sticky skin.

"Finished?"

"What?"

"The porn..."

The TV screen was black, might have been for a while already, and now it reflects the two of you nuzzling close as one.

"You wanna watch?"

"You gonna pay?"