Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo knew what he wanted, but Sean was confused.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 564 Read: 1045

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

"I want both of you."

"You know what you're asking for?" Sean looked stern, almost dangerous.

"Yeah." Orlando met Sean's gaze. "A little favor."

"Is that really what you want?" Viggo sounded carefully neutral.

"Yeah." Orlando turned to look into Viggo's eyes. "For the moment."

A strong cold hand grabbed the back of Orlando's neck, and Viggo pulled him in for a long hot kiss. As good as Orlando always remembered, well beyond imagination.

And then Sean closed in from behind Orlando: strong arms wrapping around both of them, searching fingers rummaged every sensitive spot Orlando could ever think of.

Hungry hands and hot lips and husky gasps, over him and on him and from him. Orlando gave himself up to sensational needs and wants, for now, for more.

When Viggo's hand squeezed hard on his crotch, Orlando jerked and barely pushed away, just before he lost it completely by mere kissing and touching.

"Fuck! Not like this......." Trapped between heated bodies, Orlando was flushed and aroused.

"Don't you want it?" Sean's warmth breath blew across the side of his neck, skillful fingers snaked under the unbuttoned fly to free Orland's cock. "I can take care of you."

A few more strokes and squeezes, and before Orlando could start thrusting, he was gone. His whole body clenched, and then unwound in a low cry.

For once, Orlando thought if that was all he could have, so be it. He was not afraid of failing, falling, getting hurt, coping with pain, but he was too fucking tired to try all over again.

Somehow Viggo was still holding him close, stroking his cheek gently. "Now, tell me." Orlando felt overly dizzy. He was well aware of how his ground was lost, to the people around him, for recognition, friendship....affection....love. Had been invited; had been rejected. Had taken, had offered. Just that he couldn't stop kneeling over - not when his pivot was gone.

"...easy, lad." Sean hushed him and pressed a light kiss beside his mohawk. "Anything you want."

Orlando blinked so hard as if he had difficulty to understand what he heard, and felt. He didn't know what to say, or how to stop trembling.

*

They put Orlando to bed, making sure he was asleep, before sneaking out to the back porch for some fresh air, and thinking.

Viggo didn't know where to put his hands, not sure if Sean wanted to be touched. "You okay?"

"Fuck, Vig." Paused. "I'm confused."

Sighed. " 'm sorry."

"Don't say it if you don't mean it."

Viggo couldn't look at Sean so he looked at his own hands. "It's a pity to deny your own feelings, you know."

"I know better than that." Sean's voice - quiet, atonal - had a mesmeric quality, and once his eyes had fixed on Viggo, they never left him. "Tell me," He grabbed Viggo's upper arm to pull him close. "What do you want?"

Everything. Viggo knew he wanted everything he could have in this part of the world where the Southern All Stars shone brightest and proudest.

It was time for something, if he could ever make anything out of it - scenes changing; people drifting; dreams shifting.

He didn't think he'd be sorry.

"Well, when you put it like that," Viggo couldn't help smiling. "I want both of you."

Sean tightened his grip and shook his head, but smiled back.