Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Revenge is so very, very sweet.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 3106 Read: 759

Published: 02 Aug 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009

Sean was watching the clock while pretending all of his attention was on the rugby match currently on the screen above the bar. Automatically he sipped his lager, snacked on peanuts as if by rote. The clock was ticking and Elijah was late. Very late, in fact. Sean shifted around on the bar stool, letting his glance sting lightly on the other faces nearby. Viggo was in the semi darkness of a booth, his face reflecting deep thought as he doodled with the gnawed end of a pencil on a bar napkin. Orlando was staring fixedly at Billy with a look that was both hungry and just a bit on the perverse side on such well-formed delicate features. The hobbits were in their usual incestuous tangle in another booth, less Elijah.

Another glance up to the match working it's way to a conclusion on the telly and Sean pulled away from the bar. His lager in one hand, the bowl of peanuts in the other, he stalked over to Viggo's solitude. He didn't ask, just planted his ass on the seat across from Viggo and began fixedly staring at the table top while eating more of the nuts. Viggo lifted a brow at this intrusion but went on with his doodling, waiting Sean out.

Sean checked the time again and cleared his throat. "Listen, Viggo. I want to ask you a favor." His voice sounded a little nervous but his eyes were stone cold serious looking directly into Viggo's.

Viggo laid his pencil aside and carefully folded the napkins, tucking them into his shirt pocket. "Sure, Sean. What's up?" The question invited Sean to continue before he signaled the bar tender for another ale of his own.

"You know about Elijah and I, right?" Sean began, picking up the gnawed on bit of pencil and fiddling with it. Point to the table his fingers slid up to the mostly gone eraser only to flip it eraser down to the table and repeat the process.

Viggo just nodded, lifting a brow and taking a glance around the pub like he'd never seen it before. "Yeah. Shouldn't he be here by now?"

"Yes, he should. He's late, by over an hour." Sean gritted that, keeping a rein on his temper with difficulty. Thinking about Elijah's little power tripping, game-playing antics made him furious, more so by the second. "That's why I want a favor."

Viggo didn't answer him right away, though his mouth ticked up at one corner in an expression that could only be described as mischievous. "I was wondering when you were going to decide enough was enough. He's been dragging you around by your short and curlies for weeks." He paused and waited for the bartender to set down his glass before continuing. "What did you have in mind? "

Sean got a pained look on his face at Viggo's plain speaking but it faded into something more amused and predatory. "Yes, well, if you're game, that's about to come to an abrupt halt. Elijah's in for a very rude awakening." He sat forward, putting his elbows on the bar. "You may not know this but Elijah is very jealous of you. Especially in terms of "above the title" credits."

Viggo began to see where this was going and he smirked, taking a long swallow of his ale before gesturing to Sean to continue. "I had an idea he felt like that, yes."

"Do you think you could act well enough to give Elijah the impression that he's waited too long and you're about to be the one getting into my pants tonight?" Sean let that out in a whoosh. He was pretty sure that Viggo swung both ways but he wasn't betting on that. At least he was pretty sure he wasn't about to get punched in the mouth. He hoped.

Viggo's jaw dropped for a second and then he began to laugh softly, wickedly, leaning forward on his side of the table. Their foreheads were almost touching as they plotted over the bar nuts. "I'm sure I can get poor poor Elijah in quite a lather if you like." His voice was lower, husky and hushed.

Sean blinked a few times and then grinned conspiratorially. "Great. Mind if I come around on your side of the booth then?" He squelched his sense of anticipation. Revenge on Elijah for all his toying around and necking with Viggo. The two together had this evening looking up considerably. He rose from the booth and stretched waiting for Viggo's answer.

"Sure, sexy, come on over." Viggo crooned languidly, turning a suddenly hot and very intense look on Sean. The man looked great in tight tee shirt and jeans. Elijah's loss was Viggo's gain.

It was Sean's turn to let his jaw drop. A moment later he closed his mouth with a snap of teeth and slid in beside Viggo, almost crowding him in between the wall and his body. Nonchalantly Sean lifted a leg and draped it over Viggo's thigh, using the move to drop his hand down between Viggo's legs as well. His brows lifted challengingly over eyes gone very bright. a33;I dare you to stop me', the look said. Sean only briefly glanced to the door where Elijah was expected before he turned his attention back to Viggo.

Oh, so this is a challenge now is it? Viggo grinned and dropped his own hand, guiding Sean's hand to cup the erection straining against the worn denim of his jeans. "Tell me, does Elijah sport wood like that?" He asked leaning close enough to brush Sean's ear with his nose, taking in the scent of skin and hair, sweat and cologne before blowing a warm steamy breath into the small aperture.

Sean started, looking into Viggo's eyes, massaging Viggo's cock beneath his jeans. He felt goose flesh prickle up on his skin beneath his tee shirt and his own cock got fucking hard as a rock with that decadent whisper in his ear. The words themselves brought a breathless laugh from his throat. "You'd be surprised. Elijah may look small buta33;he's got an impressive package. a33; He paused a second then leaned closer to Viggo. "Yours is impressive too." His lightly calloused fingertips curled and massaged, shaping Viggo's length under the denim and squeezing it.

"Like that?"

Viggo practically purred sliding his thighs open wider to give Sean's hand access to his cock. He could go on doing that all damned night if he wanted. He smoothed his hand around the back of Sean's neck so he could moan quietly into his ear to tell him just how much he did like it. Viggo's tongue slid out a moment later in light quick flicks, in and out of Sean's ear like a miniature fuck. "Mmm, hmmm." He breathed. He eased his own hand down to find Sean and squeeze in return. Two can play at that game.

Holy fucking hell! Who knew that dreamy, out of focus, call everybody by his or her character's name, Viggo could be so damned hot? Sean squirmed, letting his hips thrust up into the hand stroking him through the rough fabric. The tongue in his ear was driving him insane very very quickly. He turned more into Viggo's body and gave him a scorching look before he leaned forward and kissed him hard, sliding his tongue inside without waiting for permission while he ramped up the speed and rhythm of the stroking of his hand. Some small corner of his mind was thinking vengefully that this should give Elijah a wake up call. The rest of him was too busy contemplating dragging Viggo into the loo.

Viggo snaked his own tongue around Sean's, using that hand behind his head to hold him closer yet. He felt his lips bruise, become tender and reveled in that sensation at the same time kissing Sean like there was no tomorrow. Fingers carded their way deeper into Sean's short blond locks and tugged fiercely just to see what reaction he'd get while his fingernail rasped up to the top of Sean's zipper and fiddled with it teasingly.

Sean could melt into that kiss and never stop, he thought dizzily. Tongues dueling like a pair of velvet serpents on fire in each other's mouths anda33;fuck, the tug on his hair felt good and he duplicated the move by spearing his fingers into Viggo's hair and pulling sharply against the silky dark ash strands. They were both moaning and squirming against the other's hands like a pair of teenagers overflowing with hormones and it felt so good Sean almost forgot why he'd started this in the first place. He froze however at the distinctive sound Viggo's nail made, pulling back a little, but only so far as to lean his forehead against Viggo's.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" He panted, oblivious to the fact that by now, he and Viggo were the subject of several pairs of eyes

Viggo grinned, licking his kiss bruised lips slowly then nodding with a roll of his head up and down against Sean's. "Mmm hmmm. I'm going to jerk you off right here and lick your come off my hand when I'm finished." He crooned the words against Sean's skin, dropping them as fire and hunger against flesh, branding in a way that was indelible. Fingertips easily worked the button loose on Sean's jeans and slowly began running the tab of the zipper down while Viggo watched Sean's eyes carefully.

Sean's eyelids fluttered, dropped over eyes rolling up in their sockets at the language Viggo used. His mind was hungrily painting a picture of what that would feel like, what that would look like and the thoughts of Elijah, the hurt and anger began to just dissipate like mist. "God yes, please, do it. Right here, right now." He leaned closer to Viggo, biting at the space where neck met shoulder in a sudden agony of lust, his fingers molding around Viggo's denim imprisoned cock and working it almost viciously.

Viggo grinned triumphantly now that Sean couldn't see his face. He'd only been living in a state of unrequited lust for Sean for how long? Weeks, but now he had him and he was damned if he was going to let Elijah have him back after tonight. He slid his whole hand in the v made by the parted zipper, purring hotly into Sean's ear at finding him "going commando". He curled his palm and fingers around Sean's cock with a low pleased purr that turned into a moan at the way Sean was working him over through his pants. "Oh yeah, Sean, more, give me more."

Sean bit his own lip hard enough to draw blood in order to keep from growling like an animal in heat at the touch of Viggo's warm barely roughened touch around his cock. He shifted, turning as much as the table would allow as if he wanted to crawl right into Viggo's lap. Kisses feathered their way up Viggo's throat, between hard bites that left fading red marks on the skin as he suddenly couldn't stand not touching Viggo's bare cock. His movements were rough and uncontrolled jerking the buttons open on Viggo's fly and surging inside only to find cotton boxers in the way. He snarled wordlessly in Viggo's ear and licked the inner curve of it, wrestling fabric out of the way to finally wrap his grip around Viggo in turn. He squeezed, drawing his thumb over the thick head, pleased to find the flesh damp with lust. "Is this enough more for you?" He demanded, thrusting against Viggo's hand.

"Oh, not nearly enough." Viggo breathed, dropping his head against the bolster of the booth behind him and arching sharply into Sean's hand. It was good, so good, so fucking good that for several long seconds he forgot everything, including his plans in the sheer pleasure of being fondled so expertly. Everything Sean did seemed to make him hotter, more desperate, more out of his mind with need. He turned as well, using his free hand to stroke through Sean's hair then settle at the base of his throat, giving a light squeeze. Rumor had it; Sean liked that sort of thing. Viggo watched intently through half closed eyes while his hand squeezed Sean's cock tighter and stroked in long steady thrusts from base to head over and over again.

Sean wasn't going to last much longer, not at this rate. He watched Viggo's body move, undulating almost to the rhythm of his hand, increasing the rhythm in slow steady motions punctuated by the slide of his thumb back and forth across the head of Viggo's cock. He forced himself to keep much more still, just quick impassioned jerks of his hips every few minutes when he couldn't stand the tension any longer. The hand on his throat, stopped him altogether while his eyes went very wide and very dark. Dear God that felt amazing, absolutely amazing and he let out a fierce little moan. "Harder, faster, Viggo." Sean demanded. He could feel the sharp edge of his release only seconds away and the sense of it drove him to distraction making his cock twitch and pulse in Viggo's hand.

Viggo smiled slowly, a hungry predator's smile at odds with his usual vague behavior. He stopped, simply stopped moving against Sean's hand though it was obvious he was fully and completely engorged and on fire. Instead, he drew Sean's face in closer to his own with a simple tug of the hand on his throat while the other torturously slowed the pace of his hand. He did, however increase the pressure, getting steadily rougher as he worked Sean over. "How much harder, Sean?" He punctuated the question with a light careful squeeze around Sean's neck.

Sean's free hand dropped though the one around Viggo's cock gave an almost vicious squeeze and press combination in retaliation for this utter teasing. His other hand curved around Viggo's, struggling, straining to force him to go faster, to give him what he wanted, to get him off right fucking now. He snarled through his teeth clamping them closed but that didn't stop the throaty noise in his throat. He rocked his hips now, arching his pelvis into Viggo's grip and to hell with anyone watching them. "Damn you, harder!"

"Yes, Sean." Viggo purred with mock meekness, biting at Sean's lower lip and ignoring the way his cock was aching to suddenly jerk at Sean's cock instead in rude almost rough tugs. He kept his hand firmly around Sean's neck, lightly squeezing as if in threat and watched Sean slowly come apart in front of him. It was the most bloody delicious thing he'd ever seen in his life and Elijah was a damned fool to let this go. Later, Viggo thought, he was going to fuck Sean right through the floor, the wall, the bed, and the desk. It made him twitch and suck in his breath to control himself with Sean's hand on him like that.

Sean closed his eyes tightly, giving a short bark of laughter at Viggo's answer. A second later everything was overrun by a cresting wave of pleasure gathering in his balls and sweeping up the length of his cock while it sizzled the other way up his spine and into his brain. He was moving, fucking Viggo's hand and loving the way that felt while his own hand reflexively squeezed and released in it's grip on Viggo's cock. Just in time, he managed to smother outright cries by biting again on the inside of his cheek then grinding his teeth. His body bowed up tight though, the pulsing spurting jets of his come ripped out of him to pour over Viggo's hand.

Viggo growled in triumph once again, kissing Sean's neck and cheek and jaw while he felt the way he tensed and fought his urge to cry out only to spill himself hotly over his hand. He nursed Sean through the aftershocks, praising him in low nonsense whispers. He knew that most of the rest of the room had turned to look at them then turned a blind eye and that amused him, especially watching Sean's skin redden as he came back to himself. Viggo rolled his hips, pushing his cock into Sean's limp hand as if to remind him there was something to take care of, before he gently pulled his own hand away from Sean's cock. His eyes grew steely, almost cruel as he looked suddenly over Sean's head. Elijah and Ian had just walked in and it wasn't hard to guess what they had been doing. Ian was notoriously attracted to young nubile boys and Elijah; well Elijah was just a selfish little bastard.

Very deliberately Viggo lifted his wet, glistening come spattered hand and licked it from palm to the tip of index finger, holding Elijah's eyes. It gave him a very great deal of pleasure to see the way those famous blue eyes suddenly widened, looked crushed and hurt flying form Viggo's hand to Sean's satiated expression and back again. Viggo smirked and shrugged, licking his hand again and kissing Sean at the corner of his mouth. "What say you and I go back to my place and continue this?"

Sean looked up with a light purr, too boneless to really think about moving. Something in Viggo's eyes and tone caught his attention and he turned his head to see what Viggo saw, feeling his belly tighten after watching Viggo's tongue work on his hand. Sean found Elijah easily across the room, jaw dropped, shocked and for once on the receiving end of all the hurt. It felt good. It felt mean and hard and good. He smiled with saccharine sweetness at the boy. Ian could damned well keep him. "That's the best offer I've had in weeks Viggo." Returning the kisses, he very gently and carefully zipped himself and buttoned Viggo back up before sliding out of the booth.

Viggo slid out after Sean and licked his hand again in long lazily erotic swipes of his tongue, draping his other arm around Sean's shoulders. "Let's go, Sean."

Sean grinned, leaning tight against Viggo's side and tried not to shudder watching the way Viggo worked his tongue. It brought up all kinds of feverish speculation about how that tongue might feel on Sean's skin. He nodded goodbyes to the hobbits and Orlando and walked right by Elijah and Ian as if they weren't even there.

Revenge was very very sweet.