Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo notices something interesting about the movie 'Beowulf'.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1023 Read: 744

Published: 01 Aug 2009 Updated: 01 Aug 2009

It was impossible for Sean not to notice that Viggo had been grinning from ear to ear ever since they left the cinema. Once they reached home safely and decided on pizza for dinner, Sean took off his coat while Viggo was going through the mail. "Alright Vig, let's have it. What's so hilarious?"

Viggo's eyes darted up from the stack of letters. "What do you mean?" he asked, although he was still smiling.

"Come off it, luv. You've been grinning like that ever since we left the movie theatre."

"Have I?" There was a mischievous glint in Viggo's eyes before he went back to sorting the mail.

Chuckling as he picked up Viggo's own coat – draped carelessly on the sofa, as always – and hung both coats up neatly in the hall closet, he wrapped an arm around Viggo's waist from behind. "If you share the joke, I'll make sure you're rewarded all proper-like."

That got Viggo's full attention. "Proper reward, eh?" Tossing aside the mail, Viggo toed off his shoes and kicked them under the sofa. "Sounds like a pretty good incentive scheme."

"You know all me incentives inside out, by now." Sean folded his arms with a sigh. "So come on, out with it, Mortensen."

"Relax." Viggo tugged Sean down onto the sofa, settling Sean's back against his chest so he sat in-between Viggo's legs. "Just now, during the movie, did Beowulf sort of strike you as...familiar?"

Sean was a little surprised. "Beowulf? Hmmn. Well, maybe it's because it were ol' Ray, I worked with him on Henry VIII."

Smiling, Viggo started stroking Sean's arm, slipping his fingers under the shirt's sleeve just to feel the warmth of Sean's skin. "I know, Sean. I must have ogled Robert Aske a hundred times."

"Perv." Sean settled back comfortably into Viggo's arms with a grin. "So, in your usual roundabout way, you still haven't told me why you were smiling like a loon."

"Beowulf really didn't remind you of anyone?" Viggo's soft, husky voice sounded almost incredulous.

Sean thought for a while, trying not to get distracted by how Viggo seemed to smell so bloody good. "Er, don't know. He didn't look like Ray, that's for sure."

"Sean." Here, Viggo was on the verge of giggling, "Don't you think that Beowulf looks exactly like you?"

"Huh?" Sean turned slightly to raise an eyebrow at Viggo, and got a kiss on the nose for his effort. "Mmm- wait, what do you mean, he looks like me?"

"As in, he looks like you. Henry called the other day, he caught a sneak preview and had to rub his eyes in disbelief. Kept asking me if I was sure you weren't involved in the project."

"Oh." Sean tilted his head slightly, considering. "I didn't really notice, to be honest."

"I didn't think you would," Viggo grinned. "You were oblivious to all that nudging in the cinema that I knew you hadn't realised it. I already noticed it on the poster. Gotta agree with Henry, man."

"You always fidget in the cinema, I've gotten used to it."

"Grump." Viggo kissed the place where Sean's neck met his shoulder. "Doesn't change the fact that a hot, sexy, manly, heroic warrior is your exact doppelganger."

Sean could feel the tips of his ears getting hot, which always happened whenever someone praised him. Not just anyone, but particularly the people who mattered – by now, he was almost immune to shallow praise from the likes of the media and gushing strangers. But if his daughters or Viggo gave him a compliment? He'd light up like a red Christmas tree.

"Maybe me face does." Sean shrugged. "Definitely not the body, though."

Now Viggo really was incredulous. "Excuse me?" He laughed, pressing his face against Sean's shoulder, and Sean loved the way Viggo's breath warmed his skin through the fabric of his shirt. "I'll be the judge of how hot your body is, thank you very much."

"Even though it belongs to me, I can't be the judge?" Sean couldn't keep his tone from sounding bemused.

"No." Now, Viggo's voice had dropped to that low, raspy bedroom growl that never failed to make Sean hard. "It belongs to me."

Fully turning in Viggo's arms, Sean was tempted to make a joke – just who is the Scandinavian warrior here? – but the fire of proprietorship and sheer love in Viggo's eyes pretty much shut him up.

Viggo's mouth sought out Sean's like it was the most natural thing in the world, and their kiss was slow and tender, growing in urgency when Viggo moaned into Sean's mouth. When they broke apart for breath, Sean rested his forehead against Viggo's. "If I'm Beowulf, what are you then? My Danish strumpet?"

Viggo laughed, wrapping his arms more tightly around Sean. "I could be that. Or I could cover myself with gold paint like Grendel's mother."

Sean nuzzled against Viggo's cheek. "You're giving me ideas about getting you naked." Slowly, his hands were sliding down to unbuckle Viggo's belt.

"That's the whole point." Viggo watched Sean's hands with great interest. "I had to watch 'you' – or rather, someone who greatly resembled you – being naked for a good part of the movie. C'mon, why do you think I was fidgeting so much?"

Sean couldn't help laughing as he finished undoing the belt and slid it out of the loops. "You bloody perv! And here I was, thinking you were all hot and bothered over Angelina Jolie."

Viggo shrugged. "She's a beautiful woman. But I was kinda ogling someone else." Here, Viggo's hands cradled Sean's face, his thumb tracing Sean's nose, lips, eyes, ears. "Fuck, you're beautiful," he breathed. "No wonder the Beowulf people made him look like you."

Again, Sean could feel the sides of his face heating up in a telltale blush, and he found himself growling, "Bed, upstairs, now, before I rip off your clothes."

Being a sensible man who clearly knew a great offer when he heard it, Viggo jumped up from the sofa, following Sean towards the staircase and trying not to stare at that marvellous, world-class ass. "Want me to bring the gold paint?"