Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo Vs His Memory Vs His Libido. Round One, FIGHT!

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 423 Read: 695

Published: 01 Aug 2009 Updated: 01 Aug 2009

Viggo is sure that he had left it beside the potted poinsettia near the living room door, but twice he has checked and it just isn't there. He tries the pantry again, simply because Sean had previously found his keys, cell and one balled-up sock there a couple of times, but no luck there as well.

Digging frantically under the couch cushions, he can hear the muted sounds of Sean humming as he steps out of the shower. A freshly-showered, lime-scented Sean in nothing but a towel would normally prove to be a potent distraction for Viggo, but he's just this side of worried that he might have lost the book for good, just like one of the volumes of Navajo poetry that had mysteriously disappeared two months ago. However, this particular art book was from Hopper, a gift that most probably took him months to track down.

"Shit." Viggo straightens up, tugging his earlobe as he surveys the catastrophic living room. "Where the heck could it be..."

"Found it, luv?" Sean yells from the bedroom as he starts getting dressed, and Viggo cranes his neck to look under the coffee table one last time.

"Dunno where it's gone. Hopper is going to have my balls on a plate." Viggo sighs, rubbing the back of his head as he turns and heads to the master bedroom to try one last search. "That art book was so valuable, you know. First edition and all..."

His sentence trails off into awed silence as he watches Sean bending over to pick up his cream trousers and put them on, sliding them over strong, firm thighs and hips familiar with Viggo's. Dizzy with lust, sheer need and the familiar feeling of love sucker-punching him in the gut, Viggo walks unsteadily towards Sean, only half-aware of his lover's rumbled words.

"...know where the book is." Hearing no response, Sean turns slightly, pleasantly startled to find Viggo nuzzling against the nape of his neck, drinking in the heady scent of limes and Sean.

"Huh- Book? Wha?" The earlier distress of the missing book just seconds ago is suddenly secondary to the way Sean purrs as Viggo grins against the flushed skin of his lover's neck.

Sean's matching grin is just as wide as he shivers at the feel of Viggo's hand sliding under his shirt to press against his heartbeat. "Never mind," he murmurs, thinking that he will have plenty of time later to show Viggo the precious art book he spotted earlier, sticking out of the laundry basket.