Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo loves puppies.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 779 Read: 916

Published: 01 Aug 2009 Updated: 01 Aug 2009

Viggo loves Sean's cock.

When it's all soft, asleep in its dark golden nest, it looks so small and chubby, he can't help but let his fingers wander and pet him, as he would with a lost puppy; and like a puppy it will jump up, wary at first, but then it'll get used to the new hand, ask for more; and Viggo will be glad to oblige, taking it lovingly between his fingers, lifting it up from the nest and stroking it, slow, sweet, maybe bending down to kiss it on its funny head, which is so different from his own puppy's.

Oh, he knows this puppy is not as small and innocuous as it seems. His ass feels it has good proof of it: it can be, as Sean would say, a nasty bugger. But Sean's asleep right now, and Viggo grins at his own pun and keeps petting this cute little bugger, that looks so spent and tired right now, but who knows? Viggo's always been good with lost pets.

"You keep that up, you'll get what you 'ave comin'," Sean's voice sounds low, sleepy, and glancing up Viggo sees Sean is watching him through one half open eye. Viggo's grin gets larger, and then larger still, the puppy sweet and salty in his mouth, jumping up at his lips, happy for the attention of Viggo's tongue, which is as loving as any mother dog's.

Sean's eye slips back shut with a moan, Sean's legs part a bit more, and the puppy grows fast and grows big--because puppies need love and caresses to grow up properly, everybody knows that--and when it's big enough Viggo slides it out, to rest dark and slick and gleaming onto Sean's belly, rolling lazily when Sean turns on his side, bending his legs; and so Viggo can take his own nicely grown puppy home, and they play together, slow and sweet, for a long while, sliding, slipping, their fingers entwining to pet Sean's eager puppy some more.

"...twice tonight," Sean says on the next unhurried thrust.

"Twice you already came?"

"Twice I, mmm... caught ya talkin' to me dick."

"Mmm?" Viggo's puppy is feeling pretty happy, content to be walked in and out, in no hurry. Lazy bastard. "Wasn't... talking to it," Viggo remembers he should add.

"Were too." Sean pushes back, bending his knees a little more, and Viggo can feel this makes Sean's not so little puppy very happy indeed. "Y' were, ah... bloody cooin' to it."

"Mmm, yeah... prob'ly." Viggo strokes Sean's--his--puppy again. "Can't help it if I love it so much..."

Sean lets out a breathless chuckle. "I noticed how much you loved it... earlier..."

"It's very good to me..."

"Y' like that, eh?" Sean's breathless laughter hitches when Viggo hits that spot inside. "You," Sean breathes when he can again, "like taking it up your arse..."

"Oh, yeah..."

"Feels good, eh?"

"Hell, yeah..."

"You like it," Sean shudders, pushing back some more, "when I fuck you up the arse."

"I go nuts... when you fuck my ass," Viggo breathes, his puppy finally feeling like rushing.

"Feels huge, eh?"

"Fuck, yeah." Viggo too shudders now, his fingers tight around Sean's puppy. "You make me feel so full... so wide and full..."

"Yeah... I fuck you good..."

"And then you pin me down," and Viggo rolls over Sean's back, pushing him onto his front, Sean's cock--trapped between their hands--eager to rub against the mattress. "And then," at last Viggo lets go of it and takes both his hands to Sean's ass, grabbing his cheeks, opening them wider, "you just... pound me... hard... fast..." and he does so, and Sean's small hitching "Oh"s and Sean still trying to push up and take him deeper are all that he needs, and then for a while, both their puppies can go back to sleep.

"Vig..."

"Mmm?"

"Will ya ever let go of me dick?"

Viggo smiles against Sean's neck, not bothering to open his eyes. His fingers are all sticky, and they've found their way back to his little, soft puppy even in the dark.

"Nope."

"Just checkin'."

They both fall back to sleep, Sean's puppy safe in the cradle of Viggo's hand, Viggo's puppy warm in the soft nest of Sean's cheeks.

Viggo thinks it's probably best if he keeps that to himself, but he's feeling pretty sure that their puppies are purring right now. Soon, he thinks, contentedly.

"...will be time to go out and play again," he mumbles, and when Sean mumbles, "Stop talkin' to it," he just pets it a little more, feeling it stir and twitch happily in its sleep; and he smiles, satisfied.

Soon enough.