Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo attend a charity

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 5279 Read: 530

Published: 30 Jan 2013 Updated: 30 Jan 2013

December 23rd, 2012


"It's a good thing you have been home for a while, Sean, with all these charity functions going on."

Sean turned to look at his PA and good friend, Chris. "It is. I am glad to do my bit. Today is the last one; right? I must confess that I am quite pleased to be going back to work once Christmas is over."

Chris smiled at him a bit nervously. "If that's how you feel, you'll be glad to hear you're expected to do a bit of acting tonight."

"A bit of acting? What’re you on about?"

"They want you to play Father Christmas."

"Fuck, no! You know I don't do that sort of thing. I am willing to do as much as I can, but no acting or fancy dress. I hated playing Santa for the girls, when they were younger and I swore I'd never do it again."

Chris sat down, waving a few sheets of paper in Sean's direction. "I know. This was delivered only yesterday and I read it this morning. The idea is for it to be a surprise. Your name isn't on the guest list; they want people to place bets on who is Santa. I think it will raise quite a bit of money. And look on the bright side Sean; you wouldn't have to shave."

"Yeah; very funny, mate! You just give them a call and tell them they'll have to pick another poor sod to play Santa, because I am not doing it. Now, what time do I need to be there?"

"They'll be disappointed, but if you don't want to, I will give them a call. It starts at three; all the information is in here. It's a big one; lots of VIP's invited." Chris handed Sean the papers.

Sean grabbed his glasses and started reading, eyes flying over the guest list until he suddenly laughed and threw down the paper. "You know what, Chris; I've changed my mind, I will play Santa if that's what they want."

Chris smiled at him. "That's great. What made you change your mind?"

"Nothing particularly, just changed my mind, is all. I guess they'll have the costume ready?"

"Yes; it's in the papers too. There'll be this make-up artist waiting for you to get the wig and beard on."

"Right. I'll better get showered and changed then."

"Not really necessary when you'll be wearing a costume," Chris pointed out, a bit puzzled. "I guess you'll get out of that some time, though. Well, I'll give you a call tomorrow. Hope you'll enjoy yourself, Sean."

"Thanks, mate." Sean left the room and ran up the stairs to his bedroom, whistling 'Jingle Bells.' He undressed hurriedly and then sat on the bed naked, chuckling when he thought about his plan for the afternoon. It had been a real surprise to see Viggo's name on the guest list; Sean hadn't even been aware his friend was actually in England. He hoped his prank would succeed and Viggo wouldn't recognize him, but then again he was an actor and he should be able to pull it off.

"Ho, Ho, Ho," he said, trying for a low, deep voice and grinned. Viggo was in for a surprise!


Viggo had enjoyed his two weeks in London, filming at Ealing studios and it had been great to see Henry, his son, who was now studying here. He had been working hard, but had caught up with a few old friends, including Dominic and they’d had fun watching football together. Now Henry had flown home to spend Christmas with his mom and Viggo was planning to fly to Denmark on Christmas Eve. He had just one more commitment – a charity Christmas appeal this afternoon and evening and then he’d be off tomorrow.

His one regret was that he hadn’t managed to catch up with Sean on this trip. He hadn’t managed it for his birthday, either, but he’d had only 24 hours in London on that occasion and every minute had been crammed with commitments, so it wasn’t surprising. This time, though there had surely been time and he’d only needed to pick up his phone, so why didn’t he? Why hadn’t he included Sean in the invite to watch footie with him? Like Dom, Sean was an old and dear friend from the New Zealand days and he shared their football passion, so it would have been the most natural thing in the world. But he hadn’t and Dom, not usually the soul of tact and discretion hadn’t asked him why; hadn’t needed to ask him why. Was he really that transparent and if the rest of them could see through him, why couldn’t Sean? Maybe he could and that was why he never seemed to call any more.

Viggo stood in front of the mirror in his hotel room, wrestling with his black tie, which he could never get to lie straight. Where was Kirsten, when you needed her? She had put it right in Cannes. Giving up, he ran down to the lobby to wait for his car. He grinned apologetically at the receptionist and indicated his tie. “Would you, please?” She seemed only too happy to step from behind the desk and adjust him. He rewarded her with his most charming smile and kissed her hand, which set her all of a flutter.

In the car, Viggo took the information about today’s gig from the bag he always carried about with him. He had scanned the guest list several times, but the name he hoped to see was not there. It was true that Sean liked to keep a low profile and wasn’t one for gadding about to high profile events, but Viggo knew that he made an exception for charities, giving of his time generously, so he couldn’t help but be disappointed, especially as he was sure that Sean was in London. Somehow, he felt his presence.

The limousine purred up to the door of the venue and a doorman, resplendent in his uniform, with more gold braid than an admiral, stepped forward and opened his door. Flash bulbs went off as Viggo was greeted by the organisers and hurried up the steps, unable to respond to the plaintive calls of the fans crowding against the barrier and waving photographs, books and scraps of paper.

The huge room was hung around with great swags of holly and other evergreens and a red carpet ran the length of it to a magnificent Christmas tree, gleaming in red and gold and beside it, a throne on which was seated an equally magnificent figure.


Sean had arrived forty-five minutes early, was smuggled in through the back entrance and brought into a small, well lit room where the make-up artist, a girl named Sally, was waiting for him. She clearly knew what she was doing and Sean relaxed while her skilled hands worked on the wig and beard. After that she helped him apply the huge padding over his belly and then put on the costume. Luckily, there had been no money spared on the luxurious material and when Sean looked into the mirror he hardly recognized himself. He kissed Sally on the cheek and thanked her, then made his way to the huge room where the event would take place. Being unrecognizable made him feel uncharacteristically bold and he greeted everyone he met on the way.

Sean sat on the comfortable throne-like chair beside the Christmas tree they had brought him to and held out his hand to a little boy, who peered curiously around the legs of his mother. As soon as the boy was planted on his lap he started to cry, but fortunately the organization had provided two large bags with wrapped gifts; one for girls and one for boys. As soon as Sean handed the toddler a gift the tears dried. After that the ice seemed broken and the children were lined up to sit on Santa's lap. He loved children, but loathed dressing up when it wasn't for work. To his own surprise, though Sean actually really enjoyed himself and a few of the little girls reminded him of his own daughters when they were younger.

Quite a few of the adult visitors watched him closely; then went to a man sitting at a nearby table to place bets. Until then no one seemed to have guessed Sean's true identity and the pile of banknotes was growing steadily.

After a while most of the children had made their visit to Santa, even though one cunning little boy had tried to go for a second round and of course a second gift, which made Santa chuckle behind his silvery beard.

His lap now empty, Sean looked up and straight into Viggo's face. As always when he laid eyes on Viggo, his heart made a funny little jump and for a moment Sean forgot all about his Father Christmas dignity. Forcing himself to stay seated and not run towards his friend and wrap him in a manly hug, Sean cleared his throat.

"Ho, ho, ho," he said with a low, rumbling voice. "Come here, young man!"

Most people would have fled, but of course not Viggo. Sean had spoken aloud and almost all faces turned their way curiously. Unlike just after Rings, when Viggo was hardly recognized in the UK, he now was a familiar face to most and people laughed when they saw him approach Santa, feigning fearful reluctance.

"Come sit on Santa's lap, lad," Sean said, "and tell me if you've been naughty or nice!"

Viggo grinned and clambered up Sean's lap without hesitating. "I've been good," he exclaimed, beaming up at Santa.

Sean shook his head rather sadly and tutted. Raising his head he looked at the gathered audience and giggling children. "Do we believe that?" he enquired.

"NOOOOO!"


Viggo was enjoying himself surrounded by small children and liberally supplied with glasses of red wine. He wished that he had brought his camera to capture the excited little faces, still young enough to be awed by the tree and the opportunity to meet Santa. He would also have like to photograph that impressive figure on the throne. The charity pledges were flowing in and he thought it had been a great idea to keep folks guessing about the identity and betting on it.

*A real secret Santa!* Viggo chuckled to himself and followed the line of children, hoping to get a close up look and have a bet himself.

“Ho, ho, ho,” boomed a voice and invited him to sit on Santa’s lap. Viggo put on a pantomime of being a shy and fearful little boy for the crowd, which had suddenly materialized around the throne and made them laugh.

In moments, he was sitting on Santa’s lap and wriggling, because there frankly wasn’t much of it, due to the vast, padded belly beneath the scarlet costume. He was also claiming to be a good boy and feigned a hurt look, when the crowd yelled their scepticism.

The belly quivered with laughter and Santa growled,”Oh dear! Nobody believes that you’ve been a good boy and that makes Santa very sad. Now did you pick up all your toys?”

Viggo, who had a good ear and had been experiencing the strangest sensation that he knew this disguised voice, bowed his head and shook it sheepishly.

“Did you eat up all your greens?”

“No, I fed them to the dog, while Mommy wasn’t looking.”

Santa shook so hard with laughter that Viggo nearly fell off and grabbed at Santa’s arms.

“Would that be the same dog that ate your homework?”

Viggo cast an astonished look at the crowd. “Gee, Santa, you really do know everything!”

He turned and met a pair of very green eyes sparkling between Santa’s hat and his very white beard and now he knew everything. Under cover of the gale of laughter, he leaned in and whispered in Santa’s ear, “How much not to snitch, Sean?”

The tiny part of Sean’s face he could see flushed pink amid the whiskers and the tip of a tongue appeared out of the foliage. Had he not known that Santa would never use language like that, he would have believed that a silent,”Bastard!” had been uttered. He grinned and wriggled a little more.

Santa grabbed him and lifted him off his lap and onto the podium.

“Well now, young man, you have clearly been a very naughty boy and no doubt will be punished later. No present for you from Santa’s sack tonight.”

Viggo pretended to cry until a kind little girl pushed through the crowd and offered him a chocolate Santa from the children’s buffet. He hugged her in thanks and took it with him to sneak outside for a quiet smoke in the back yard, by the bins.

He had stubbed out his cigarette and was just unwrapping his chocolate in delighted anticipation, when he felt the blast of hot air as the kitchen door opened and somebody joined him, cheekily bending and biting off Santa’s head.

“Fucking cannibal!” said Viggo indignantly. “Now you have chocolate on your beard and it serves you right!”

“Shut up and give us a fag.”



On the padding of his belly, Viggo felt slippery like an eel and he was indeed wriggling like one too. For a fleeting moment Sean remembered a few dreams better forgotten, but then Viggo made him laugh again, the bastard, giving snarky replies to Santa's questions.

Eventually, Viggo did recognize him and Sean decided enough was enough and worked him off his lap, laughing as Viggo continued to amuse the crowd.

When Viggo sneaked away, Sean followed him, reasonably sure where he was heading. He arrived in the back yard just in time to bite the head off Viggo's chocolate Santa. Ignoring Viggo's comment and protest, Sean sat down gingerly on a low brick wall.

“Shut up and give us a fag.”

Carefully holding down the hair of the beard, Sean inhaled contently.

"It was quite a surprise to find out you were in England. Why the fuck didn't you call me?"

Viggo, eyes in slits because of the smoke blowing into his face, gave him a tight smile. "I can't remember you calling me the last time you were in Los Angeles."

Sean blushed slightly and busied himself with stubbing out his cigarette. "You're right; I didn't. I’m sorry, I don't know why. It’s so good to see you, Vig."

Immediately Viggo stepped closer and wrapped his arms around Sean, hugging him as close as possible. "I’m sorry too and so very glad to see you, Sean."

Sean could feel his body respond to Viggo's proximity and for the moment he was thankful for the padding preventing real bodily contact, especially when Viggo didn't let go, but kept holding him and stroking his hair lovingly. Like many times before, he wondered why the fuck Viggo had this effect on him. Usually he wasn't too keen on people getting that close, not unless they were family or lovers. Viggo was neither; he was a friend and Sean closed his eyes momentarily, allowing himself the luxury of regretting that.

Eventually Sean decided it had gone on long enough to free himself and step back. Instead he stayed exactly where he was, chuckling when Viggo's hand slipped under his Santa coat and grabbed the padding.

"Just had to check if you had really gained all that weight."

"You are a naughty boy, molesting Santa like that."

"So punish me." Viggo's tone was light, but he didn't smile and didn't avert his eyes.

Sean swallowed, glad his face was mostly covered with fake hair, so Viggo couldn't see him blush again. "Right here?" he asked, trying to treat it all like a joke.

"When you are done here, we could go away together. I have a decent hotel. We can have a few drinks."

"I live here, remember? Come and have dinner with me. You know how bad a cook I am, so perhaps that will be punishment enough."

"I'll take my chance. I'd really love to, Sean."

Sean tried to loosen himself from Viggo's embrace and step back. "Fuck!"

"What's that?"

"My beard is stuck; I think it's caught around one of your buttons. Don't you fucking laugh, you wanker."

"I guess we'll have to go back in like this, Sean. What will all the children think of Santa? You'll just have to tell them I am you're favourite Elf or something."

"Shut the fuck up and do something!"

Viggo looked at Sean innocently. "Why should I? I love having you this close."


It might have been the wine on top of no food apart from a little chocolate, but Viggo felt emboldened and a little crazy. He wasn’t sure what possessed him to confess to Sean that he liked being this close to him and he waited, anxiously for Sean’s response. There was only a moment’s hesitation.

“Aye, well that’s as may be, you mad bugger. I don’t mind it meself, as it happens, but you need to help me get us out of this before somebody comes looking for us.”

Viggo let out the breath he’d been holding and together they managed to unwind Sean’s beard from Viggo’s jacket button. Both stepped back, laughing.

Sean tutted and adjusted Viggo’s bow tie, which seemed to have turned itself sideways and Viggo smoothed Sean’s beard. They had just finished tidying themselves, when a worried looking woman in evening dress hurried out into the yard.

“Oh there you are Santa and Viggo too. Santa needs to come in and wave goodbye to the children, so that we can start the adult part of the evening. Once they are safely away, we can sort out the bets and see if anyone has guessed your identity correctly. We’d like you to award the prize, Viggo and announce the amount of money raised.”

They followed her inside.

It turned out that several people had correctly named Sean as Santa and they had to draw for the prize. Viggo made the presentation and announced the amount of money raised over the evening, while Sean was able to slip away and change out of his very hot Santa costume and padding.

Viggo nibbled on some canapés and declined more wine, while he considered what the rest of the evening might bring. He had accepted Sean’s invitation to his place for dinner, but they hadn’t discussed times or made any arrangements. He valued Sean’s friendship, even though they seemed to have been avoiding each other of late and he wondered whether they really were on the same page with this.

Eventually Sean emerged from some panelling behind the red velvet drapes, very much himself again and was quickly surrounded by guests. Viggo surreptitiously watched him, while he made polite conversation and saw that he was looking good. Suddenly he badly wanted to be away from all these people and alone with Sean.

He managed to catch Sean’s eye across the crowded room and Sean began to excuse himself and move in his general direction. Viggo began to do the same and although progress was slow, they eventually met in the middle of the room and shook hands for the photographers, who were delighted to capture Aragorn and Boromir together. They fielded several questions about The Hobbit and how it felt not to be on the journey this time.

Someone came up behind Viggo and told him that his car was ready to take him back to the hotel. Sean’s car was ready too, so they walked together to the door to be met by more flashes. As they solemnly wished each other “goodbye” and moved to their separate limousines, Sean winked at Viggo.

Back at his hotel, Viggo lost no time in shedding his tuxedo and pulling on comfortable old jeans and a San Lorenzo sweater. In moments he was back outside hailing a cab and in another moment, he was on his way to Sean’s, pausing only at an off licence to grab a bottle of Jameson’s as a visiting present.


As soon as Sean got home, he changed into old jeans and a Blades sweater, pretty sure Viggo would turn up in his footie kit too. In the dining room he piled up wood in the big fireplace and then lit it. He made an effort to make the dining table look nice with the Christmas decorations and lots of candles; even though he knew Viggo wouldn't really care.

Not allowing himself to get nervous, Sean went to the kitchen and started slowly heating the soup he’d made earlier. He was just slicing tomatoes when the bell rang. Viggo stood on his porch smiling and triumphantly holding up a bottle of Jameson's.

"Look what Santa brought Santa!"

Grinning, Sean pulled him in by his arm. "Come in you mad bugger. Let's open it and have a drink or two before dinner. I had a very memorable hangover the last time we shared a bottle of this."

Viggo followed him into the dining room and helped Sean pull two chairs in front of the fireplace. "Are you sure it was just one bottle? It looks great here, Sean."

"Yeah, well my girls helped me with the decorating, earlier this week. They'll be here for Christmas tomorrow night."

Sipping their drinks they talked about Sean's girls and Viggo's Henry, falling back into familiar banter, until Sean decided it was time to eat. He disappeared into the kitchen, while Viggo sat down at the dining table.

Sean toasted bread and placed slices of smoked Alaska salmon on a plate. He filled a silver bucket with ice to keep the chilled Poullly-Fumé at the right temperature. Loading it all on a big tray Sean carried it into the dining room and poured the wine.

Viggo made an appreciative sound, "That looks great, Sean."

"It's not exactly Escoffier, is it? That salmon is very nice, though and the wine is wonderful. We'll be having soup for main course and at least I've cooked that meself. Molly taught me, I think she's afraid her old Dad won't take care of himself."

"I am impressed. Cheers, Sean."

"Cheers, Vig. It is good to have you here."

Viggo moved his chair a bit closer to Sean. "It's good to be here. I've missed you."

A faint blush crept up Sean's face. "I've missed you too."

"You know, back then, there were times I thought there was a bit more to us than just being friends." Viggo buttered a slice of toast with close attention, as if he was producing art.

Sean, his cheeks now a fiery red, looked up almost reluctantly. 'Yes, me too," he said softly.

Dropping his toast, Viggo grabbed Sean's hand. "So why didn't we..?"

"Perhaps we felt it was not a good idea at the time and later, well we were scattered all over the world."

"I don't think it's too late, do you? I still feel the same about you as I did then."

Suddenly Sean's smile lit up his face. "I do too and no; it's not too late. Are you really hungry?"

"Famished." Viggo pulled Sean even closer, his hand sliding to the nape of Sean's neck, his fingers stroking the soft, short hair. "I'd like to eat you for starters."


It felt so right to be here, with Sean, the Christmas decorations, a roaring log fire, good food and wine. Viggo had no idea how many times he’d fantasized about this over the years in many a lonely hotel room. Now Sean was agreeing with him that it wasn’t too late and telling him he had feelings for him. Viggo nearly pinched himself to make sure that he was awake, but he didn’t need to, because his left hand was already sliding around Sean’s neck and he was pulling Sean in for a kiss.

Viggo realized belatedly that his right hand was a little buttery and he stroked a slippery finger across Sean’s parted lips. Sean sighed and opened up, sucking Viggo’s fingers into his mouth. Viggo removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue, giggling a little nervously.

“Now what?” Sean dew back and rolled his eyes, but Viggo could tell that it was token exasperation.

“You taste of butter.”

Sean kissed him hard and carried out a thorough exploration with his own tongue. “And you taste of cigarettes and whiskey …but not of wild, wild women.”

“I leave them to you! Can I unwrap you now?”

“So long as you won’t be disappointed that I’m not made of chocolate!”

Viggo took Sean by the hand and led him around the table to the tall Christmas tree, which Sean and his girls had decorated. He pushed him to the floor beneath the tree and began slowly divesting him of his Blades shirt and his jeans, letting out a whoop of delighted laughter at the sight of Sean’s red, silk boxer shorts.

“What? They were for the Santa costume. Aah…” Sean could say no more, because Viggo had buried his head in Sean’s lap and was nuzzling him through the thin silk. He was rewarded by Sean’s cock apparently trying to rival the tree and head for the ceiling. The silk simply could not contain it, so Viggo yanked down the shorts and tucked enthusiastically into his appetizer.

He brought Sean to a shuddering, swearing climax and then sat up and licked his lips like the cat that got the cream, which in a way, he was.

Sean opened his eyes wide and after taking a couple of minutes out, pushed Viggo onto his back among the wrapped gifts and began unwrapping him in his turn. This didn’t take long, as Viggo hadn’t bothered with underwear and his cock was certainly pleased to be released from the constricting denim and nodded welcomingly at Sean.

Not needing a written invitation, Sean dived in and teased Viggo by nibbling at him like a smoked salmon canapé. After a few minutes of protesting whimpers, he took mercy and swallowed Viggo whole. It didn’t take long for the first course to be over and they lay beneath the tree, suddenly a little shy with each other.

Typically, Viggo found his voice first. “That was amazing, but are we okay? Still friends?”

Sean shook his head. ”Christ, you really are nuts! Of course we’re friends, but more now.”

“Do you realize that we could have had this for years if we’d only pulled our heads out of our asses earlier?”

“Well they say there’s no fool like an old fool and we are a right pair. By the way, don’t think for one minute that Santa has forgotten what a naughty boy you were.”

“But I thought I was just pretty good, at least that’s what you gave me to understand.”

“No, no, little boy. I am talking about earlier. I’m going to put you over my knee.”

Viggo was on his feet in a second. “Only if you can catch me!” He sped off out of the dining room with Santa in hot pursuit.



Sean caught up with Viggo at the foot of the stairs and Viggo expected him to follow him up, but instead Sean ran into the kitchen.

"Hey," Viggo shouted indignantly, "I am up here!"

"Safety first," Seam shouted back.

"What? You keep your rubbers in the fridge?" Viggo turned halfway up the stairs and bent down to peer into the kitchen.

"The soup was still on; I don't want to burn down the house." Sean came from the kitchen, a slight smirk on his face. "I don't have condoms in the fridge. I do, however, have a lovely chocolate cake for dessert. First things first, though."

Immediately Viggo turned and fled, Sean following in his trail. Upstairs, Viggo pulled open the first door on the landing and cursed. It was the bathroom and he could hear Sean close by. The only place to hide was in the large walk-in shower and that was exactly what he did. He almost yelped when he pressed his naked back into the ice-cold tiles, but bit back the sound.

Through the frosted glass Sean's silhouette appeared and then he stepped inside, grinning from ear to ear, grabbing the showerhead and pointing it at Viggo.

"What will it be, Vig; a cold shower or getting spanked on a warm bed? Take your pick, mate." When Viggo didn't reply, Sean calmly opened the tap and thick jets of water started flowing.

"Okay, okay." Viggo threw up his hands in surrender. "Lead the way." As soon as they were on the landing, Viggo tried to run again, but Sean grabbed him by the wrist and more or less dragged him towards the bedroom. Before he knew it Viggo was draped over Sean's lap, bottom up, his cock rubbing softly against Sean's thighs. This time Viggo did yelp, when Sean's big hand landed on his naked flesh, but it was more shock than pain and he wriggled encouragingly for more.

"Exactly how naughty have you been?" Sean rumbled in his Santa's voice.

"Very, very naughty!"

"Twenty strokes for you, young man!"

The strokes fell in a steady pace, all going straight to Viggo's cock, despite his burning skin. When Sean finally stopped, Viggo was ready to beg. "Fuck me, Sean, please."

Sean pushed Viggo off his lap. "Lie down," "he ordered, while rummaging through his bedside drawer. Viggo pushed his face into the pillow, inhaling Sean's scent, spreading his legs willingly when Sean climbed in between them.

Sean stroked the warm red skin of Viggo's buttocks, placed an almost reverent kiss on them. "You are so beautiful and I've wanted you for so long," he whispered, all laughter now gone.

Viggo lifted his head to look over his shoulder. "Come on then, Sean, give it to me."

Carefully and slowly, Sean prepared Viggo, determined to not rush, despite Viggo's pleading and commands. When he finally slid into Viggo, lips pressed to the nape of his neck, Sean felt almost light headed with need. This time he didn't ignore Viggo's demands, but closed his eyes and just let go, Viggo's cries of encouragement leading him towards a shuddering climax, that left them both breathless.

A long time later, now wrapped in each other arms, Sean opened his eyes, looking into Viggo's. Their lips met in a long, slow kiss, until they broke for air.

Viggo smiled at Sean. "You said something about a chocolate cake," he enquired.

"I did, but really I bought it for Christmas Eve."

"That's not fair! I am supposed to fly to Denmark tomorrow and you promised me that cake!"

Sean laughed and held Viggo even closer. "You don't think for a second I will let you go, do you? I am afraid Denmark will have to face Christmas without its illustrious film star. You're staying right here and celebrating with me and my girls."

Viggo, for once very serious, laid a hand on Sean's face. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I am Vig; all I want for Christmas is you."