Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Downstairs, the radio sang 'The way we were...'

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 409 Read: 1230

Published: 07 Nov 2012 Updated: 07 Nov 2012

The radio was blaring from the kitchen as Sean fell out of bed. His flannel pyjamas were all runkled up his thigh, and he had torn the sleeve as well. He wandered into the bathroom and switched on the shower - getting old, nuffink needlespray'n cold these days, thank you! Peering into the mirror, he stuck his tongue out, then put it back in hurriedly. Ran a hard palm over his hair Head more like these days, 'm gettin' thin.

Viggo was whistling to the Shepherd's Song from the Auvergne as he brewed his mate. Sean liked the trills he was adding to the long nightingale notes. He dropped his pyjama pants on the jacket in the basket and caught sight of himself in the mirror behind the door. The door mercifully sent him sideways out of the mirror as Viggo entered.

"You're nicking all the hot water up here, Bean. I wanted to wash up, and you've left me nothing but the cold. What're you doing?"

Sean looked at a thin naked Viggo, reflectively. "Hey, you skinnybum. Where's your ass gone? You used to have more'n that?" Viggo felt his ass, then gave a smirky grin.

"It's all gone on your belly, Bean. You've extruded while I've collapsed."

Sean picked a handful of his 'lovehandles' up and pulled. "Oh soddin' 'ell.. Vigs. This is what gettin' old does for yeh." He slapped his stomach. "I'll hafta get this off - and d'yeh know, Vigs, I creaked this morning. I distinctly heard a creaking cracking sound as I stood up!"

"Yeah, I heard it too, last night. Your legs ain't as supple as they used to be. A definite click I heard from that knee, or was it the hipjoint?"

Sean leant over and ruffled Viggo's soft long grey hair. Viggo grinned happily. "Aragorn and Boromir - god, we were just in our forties, now it's mid-fifties..." He took one step and merged his body with his lover's. "It's not changed, not that much... "

Sean muttered into Viggo's neck. "It's changed a helluva lot. We're old men nearly, not like the hard youngsters we thought we were. Now I prefer this way. I loves yer. The right way - nice and solid like." He kissed the warm angle where the pulse beat, " Not being afraid like I useter be. Not any more. I like us now, tis better'n then."

Downstairs, the radio sang 'The way we were...'