Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Just a sunny day somewhere, somewhen in Middle Earth.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 199 Read: 408

Published: 23 Aug 2012 Updated: 23 Aug 2012

Aragorn pulled idly at the grass, and finding a stem to his liking, bit into the end. He watched the hard browned fingers of his Steward that had only recently been stroking his manhood so pleasurably, now pushing at a clump of green leaves.

"What is likely there? I refuse to have another daisy poked into my person. Leave the grass alone, Boromir, and come play again." Aragorn leant and kissed the long ear exposed by the fall of dark blonde hair. Boromir looked up,grinning. He blew a kiss and winked.

"I'll be there, have no fear, my King, I'll be with you once I've - ah... here is one."

His face smiled into that of his king. He rolled on to his back, his bare muscled arms, white against the bronzed skin of his neck and face, reaching up. Aragorn's heart leapt, suddenly, as it so often did when he watched his Steward, naked, playful and beautiful.

"Here, this is a gift for you, and rare it is."

Aragorn held his hand out, palm upward. He wondered what beetle would find its way there?

A four-fold trefoil leaf was kissed in place.

Boromir smiled up at his King.