Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Marcus, the pilot and Viggo meet again, this time in London. This is a sequel to Stopover

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Marcus Rich/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 1939 Read: 900

Published: 23 Aug 2012 Updated: 23 Aug 2012

Marcus got up at four, showered and dressed and then sat down to eat breakfast. The phone rang, just as he washed down the last bit of toast with his tea.

"Marcus Rich."

"Good evening, Captain."

"It's five in the morning here, Viggo. I could have been fast asleep, you know."

"You're so adorably grumpy in the early morning, Marcus and it really makes me hard. Come on, let me lighten your mood."

"Not now, Viggo. I have to leave for work."

"Okay. Well, if you don't want to hear my news..."

Marcus sighed, knowing very well that resistance was futile. "What news?"

"I told you about the new film, right?"

"The one you had to grow that god-awful moustache for? Yes, I remember."

"Ooh… you are grumpy. They made me shave."

"Hallelujah. Is that the news?"

"No, Captain. They want to shoot some scenes in London. I'll be there for two weeks. I though we could maybe meet?"

The thought of Viggo, here, in London, Viggo in his house, in his bed, made him smile.

"Meet? Don't be silly, Viggo. You can stay with me."

A long silence. "Really Marcus? I don't want you to feel…"

"Really. It will be great having you here, as long as you behave, "he added quickly.

"Why? You want me to meet Mummy and Daddy?" Viggo laughed and Marcus joined in.

"Heaven forbid, no. When?"

"Next month. They did book a hotel for me, but I'd much rather stay with you, of course. Still, you can always kick me out if you regret it."

"That's a soothing thought. Now I really do need to go. I will try to get as much leave as I can, so I can show you London. I'll call you when I am back."

He could hear Viggo saying something, but Marcus was already on his way out, picking up his flight trolley.


^*^*^*^*^*^*^*


Viggo's plane actually landed ten minutes before scheduled and Marcus, who'd expected a long wait, pressed his face to the glass, trying to discover Viggo in between the crowd of passengers entering the baggage claim. He startled when tapped on the back and he turned around quickly, looking into Viggo's smiling face.

"I didn't see you…, where's your luggage?"

"I travel light." Viggo grinned and held up a sports bag with a yellow 'hand luggage' tag on it.

"Is that all you brought for two weeks?"

Viggo grinned even wider. 'I gathered I'd be in costume or naked most of the time anyway. Besides, we are the same size. Hello Marcus," and then he pulled Marcus into a hug.

"Hello, you cheeky bastard. Welcome to London."


Marcus' car was parked in the farthest corner of the staff car park and they kissed hungrily with the door still open. It was Marcus pulling away first, reluctantly but determined.

"Let's get you home."

At this time of the day, the traffic wasn't at its worst. Marcus smiled at Viggo, almost overwhelmed by the thought of having him here, where maybe Viggo would be out of his depth for once.

"You must be exhausted."

Viggo sat up and laid a hand on Marcus' thigh. "Not at all. I slept in the plane. I really want to see your Big Ben."

"You want to go into town now?"

“Not really.” Viggo’s hand slid up and pressed against Marcus' crotch, causing the car to make a sudden swerve.

“Viggo!!!”

“I am more interested in your Big Ben or,” his hand slipped even lower, cupping Marcus’ balls, “your crown jewels.”

“Fuck, do you want to get us killed? Stop it.”


Viggo whistled appreciatively when Marcus opened the door to his penthouse apartment, stepping into a spacious hall. "Wow, I chose the wrong profession. I didn't know they paid you that well."

"They don't. When my grandfather died he left me a considerable sum. At the time I lived in a small flat and hated it, so I bought this. It swallowed up most of the money, but it's a great investment, especially with no mortgage on it."

Marcus turned to look at Viggo, who had dropped his bag. "What don't you like it? Let me give you a tour."

"I love it, but right now there's something else I want." Stepping closer he tried to push Marcus against the nearest wall. On a small hall table, a bronze statue of a male dancer wobbled precariously.

Before he knew it, Viggo was grabbed by the arms and shoved into the same wall, face forward.

"Not this time," Marcus said, leaning in to bite Viggo's earlobe, "It's my house and I have the right to…"

"Okay, okay, but can we do it right now?"

Marcus grinned and put his mouth to Viggo's throat to lick it. "I do have a bedroom, you know."

"Come on, Marcus! I know you'll want me to undress and shower first before I step into your no doubt pristine bed. Am I right? We haven't seen each other in three weeks and I had this hot dream about you on the plane. I can't wait!"

"Okay, let's take some pressure off." Marcus hand slid in between Viggo's body and the wall and pulled down the zipper of his jeans. Viggo groaned as a big hand closed around his cock and started pumping it. No games, no teasing, just straight to the job.

"Hey, how about you?"

Again, Marcus grinned. "I am saving myself for later, after you’ve showered and undressed. Come on Viggo, let's have it."

Leaning his head against the wall, Viggo gave in to the pressure of Marcus’ hand, his hips moving in sync with it. The sounds Viggo made and the way his body moved almost made Marcus change his mind, but he closed his eyes and sped up the pace a bit more. It didn't take long before Viggo cried out and spilled over Marcus’ hand.

Marcus let him ride it out for a few minutes, then smacked Viggo's arse. "Come on, let me show you the bathroom, you must feel sticky."

Viggo turned to look at him accusingly. "I did expect a bit more finesse," but then followed Marcus down the hall.

The bathroom was huge and Viggo stood in the doorframe. The walk in shower was big enough to accommodate at least six people, there were two sinks and Marcus was busying himself with the taps of a sunken Jacuzzi in the middle of the room. Again, Viggo whistled.

Marcus looked up a little apologetically. "A bit much, I know, but it was already here when I bought the place. Why don't you take a shower, while I fill up the bath?" He opened the drawer of a large cabinet and pulled out a pile of fluffy yellow towels, handing one to Viggo.

Viggo nodded and started taking off his clothes, dropping them unceremoniously on the floor. He watched as Marcus took off his and bent over to throw a handful of crystals into the water.

"Great bathroom and the view isn't bad either, Marcus!"

"I am glad you approve." Marcus left the room to return seconds later with a bottle of champagne and two glasses in his hands.

"I didn't know I booked business class." Viggo stepped into the shower, while Marcus carefully placed the champagne, towels, a condom and a small packet of lube within hand reach and then descended the two steps into the Jacuzzi.

The water was scalding and he hissed as he carefully sat down. A spicy scent rose from the water and Marcus slid a bit lower and closed his eyes.

"Are you asleep?" Viggo, wet hair plastered to his face, stood on the edge and grinned. Ignoring the steps he simply plunged into the tub. "Fuck, that's hot!"

"Of course it is, you daft git!" Marcus grabbed Viggo's hand and pulled him down. "Champagne?"

"Sure." Brushing the hair out of his face, Viggo made a grab for the bottle, but Marcus took it out of his hand and opened it. For a few moments they just enjoyed the champagne which was chilled, very dry and lovely.

"Right," Marcus said, placing his empty glass on the tiled floor, "now about saving myself." He took the glass out of Viggo's hand and put it next to his. Immediately, Viggo climbed on top of him and they kissed, wet and deep. When they broke apart, Marcus grabbed Viggo's arm and dragged him to the steps. "My house, my rules, remember? Go kneel on the steps."

Looking over his shoulder, Viggo winked at him. "Aye, aye, Captain." He kneeled on the top step, so that his butt was just above the waterline and he wriggled it provocatively.
.

Marcus, hand already reaching for the lube, froze. It suddenly occurred to him that there was no hurry. Unlike the times they’d spent before, when they had only a couple of hours, because Marcus had to sleep and then get back to the airport, they now had all the time in the world. He had two weeks leave and Viggo’s first shoot would be in three days. He looked at Viggo, wet and sleek like a seal and he knelt behind him, a step lower and stretched out his hands to stroke the smooth back.

Viggo mumbled something, impatient as always. "Be still," Marcus warned and continued his exploration. His hands were on Viggo's buttocks now, stroking and kneading them. Nudging Viggo to spread his knees wider, Marcus took a deep breath and pulled the arse cheeks apart. Staring down at the tight puckered hole, looking pink and innocent, he remembered how it had felt when Viggo had put his mouth on his. Never in a million years had he thought he would return the favour, but right now he was very tempted. Viggo looked clean, was clean as a matter of fact and perhaps it wasn't such a big deal. Slowly he bent down and gave the puckered flesh a tentative lick.

Viggo made a strangled sound, knees sliding on the steps to open up even more and Marcus liked that. This time he put his tongue to work more seriously. He had to lean on Viggo's body with one arm to keep him down, as he explored the soft flesh of his perineum all the way to his opening. Viggo's arms skated over the tiled floor, trying to get hold of something, but then he gave in and let his body slump down on the floor.

Slowly, Marcus’ tongue probed the entrance, a bit deeper every time, until Viggo was loose enough to stab right in. The sounds Viggo made, the way his body trembled, it all made Marcus feel heady and he forgot all reservations and inhibitions while he eagerly tongue-fucked Viggo. Water splashed all over the floor, making the condom and the lube slide into the tub and soaking the towels, but Marcus was beyond caring, tightening his grip on Viggo's arse and pushing his tongue even deeper.

It was Viggo who made him stop, Viggo who had lost all his cocky behaviour, begging with a broken voice. "Fuck me, Marcus, please, please, fuck me."

Marcus rose, water cascading down his body as he gripped Viggo's arm and helped him to his feet and to climb out of the Jacuzzi. Viggo's towel was near the shower, where he’d dropped it earlier and Marcus towelled them both more or less dry.

"Fuck Marcus, that was…" Viggo broke off and shook his head like a wet dog. "I didn't know you had it in you. Now where's that bedroom?"